🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dylan Roof Interrogation.

Yeah, but unfortunately, it is rare that they actually tell you why they did it.
It's a personally private thing to do something like that. So a lot of these killers will state what they are told to say, or tell you what you want to hear, and not tell you the actual truth about why they did what they did.

More often than not though........someone like this was tortured or abused by someone or a group of people that were the same of the ones that they murdered.
Its' not only revenge, it's retribution to them, and they have come to the conclusion that it IS worth the time to do the crime.

And as anybody with any sense knows, the religious are the most capable of the worst kinds of mental torture, harassment, and physical abuse and getting away with it.

I'm not saying this is what happened here, but I am using the knowledge I've collected over the years from cases like this, interviews with some killers who WOULD speak the truth about what they did and why, and the reasoning behind it.

Bullies, narcissists, and fanatical relgious loonies can turn the meekest person into this boy. Especially when the adults refuse to do anything or even listen to what you have to say.

Not excusing what he did, just stating that people's actions and words CAN have detrimental effects on some people who feel like they have no other recourse.

Forum List

Back