Dylan Roof

I am guessing that like McVeigh, Roof wants to die.

I don't disagree with execution for him.

He killed a lot of innocent people in a place which most people consider a sacred sanctuary.

He's lucky, he won't be put in the general population...
Yup, now Roof will be kept in solitary on death row with the other death row inmates. His crime is so awful that he may not make any friends there either. it is also possible someone will slip him a piece of rope so he can hang himself and save the Fed's the trouble. A quiet private death is much less humiliating than a public execution. And self strangulation does not really hurt.

They ought to put Dylan Roof and those teens that tortured that mentally challenged kid in Chicago in an arena and let them go at it.

It's a punishment that fits the crime. Death match Roman style or Hunger Games style.

It is, after all, the establishment media that is causing the racial hatred in all these kids. Why not let them take it out on each other as punishment? If the nation sees the horror of it. . . maybe they will see the insanity of what we are doing to themselves.

All of this is the elites and the establishment media's fault. They are the one's that trade in hate, division and fear. This is what they have wanted all along.

I am not surprised by this sentence and even though his crime was monsterous, I still don't support the death penalty.

Got the death penalty! And, he deserved it!
Aww, Trump will probably pardon him. He'll get out in 5 years or so.
Nah, our new president isn't a douche who pardons criminals. He was elected specifically because he is NOT like Obama.
Correction: He doesn't pardon criminals who look like Obama's son if he had one. He would be more likely to pardon criminals who look like YOU, especially those accused of killing Black people.

I am not surprised by this sentence and even though his crime was monsterous, I still don't support the death penalty.
Kid was brainwashed and treated with no love.

If you treat a dog that way, eventually it will viciously attack you and bite you.

If you treat a dog that way, eventually it will viciously attack you and bite you.

So what did those Black people that were murdered do but treat that DAWG with kindness?
He repayed their kindness with death.

Nah, our new president isn't a douche who pardons criminals. He was elected specifically because he is NOT like Obama.
Correction: He doesn't pardon criminals who look like Obama's son if he had one. He would be more likely to pardon criminals who look like YOU, especially those accused of killing Black people.
Obama has released over a thousand criminals. Trump hasnt released even one. Reality is not on your side.

Not this shit again....

roof.jpg

Obama has released over a thousand criminals. Trump hasnt released even one. Reality is not on your side.
Obama has released nonviolent offenders, the majority who should not have been imprisoned anyway.

I don't know Roof's sob story.

But I don't care either.

I can see a life sentence for killing 1 person with cause.

But killing a slew of them for no good reason at all certainly deserves a life for a life.

But I don't care either.

But killing a slew of them for no good reason at all certainly deserves a life for a life.
I wish you had replaced that one juror in the trial of the ex cop who killed Walter SCOTT!

But I don't care either.

Roof was programmed, just the same way as you are programmed.

Forum List

Back