Eagles' Malcom Jenkins Doesn't Know What He's Talking About

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
How much of a nitwit can somebody be ? Dum dum Eagles football player Malcom Jenkins is refusing to go to the White House, because apparently he doesn't approve of President Trump's politics. But from what Jenkins say he wants to see done, he ought to be very much in approval of Trump. Maybe Jenkins has been watching too much CNN or MSNBC, instead of getting the facts.

Here's what Jenkins said his message is >> "I'm about creating positive change in the communities that I come from ... I want to see changes in our criminal justice system. I want to see us push for economical and educational advancement in communities of color and low-income communities, and I want to see our relationships between our communities and our law enforcement be advanced."

After Trump's first year, black unemployment has dropped to its lowest level ( to 6.8%,) the lowest rate in 45 years. This will undoubtably have a positive effect on black crime rates , and relationships with law enforcement. (which are only really bad, if one believes the myths pushed by the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson race hustlers)

For the millions of employed blacks, many of them have received raises (from $11//hr to $13/hr at CVS), and many have received bonuses ($1-3,000).

Black colleges also have gotten help from Trump >>

These blacks didn't seem to mind going to the White House.

donald-trump.jpg

trump_00957_c0-0-5369-3130_s885x516.jpg

U.S. President Donald Trump shows the signed HBCU executive order in the the Oval Office of the White House, in Washington, DC, U.S. February 28, 2017. REUTERS/Yuri Gripas

Trump signed an executive order one year ago, aimed at signaling his commitment to historically black colleges and universities, saying that those schools will be “an absolute priority for this White House.” Trump’s order moves the Initiative on Historically Black Colleges and Universities from the Department of Education into the executive office of the White House. It directs the initiative to work with the private sector to strengthen the fiscal stability of HBCUS, make infrastructure improvements, provide job opportunities for students, work with secondary schools to create a college pipeline and increase access and opportunity for federal grants and contracts.

So Malcom could see his "economical and educational advancement in communities of color " if only he would open his eyes, and not just listen to Trump-bashing liberals.

Then there's affirmative action. It's still in effect in 42 states after one year of Trump's reign. It could have been halted a year ago. It gives preference to blacks OVER WHITES, in college admissions, college financial aid, job hiring, job promotion, business loans, et al things. How does get to crab about "economical and educational advancement" ,after 50 years of affirmative action discrimination going on, with "communities of color" (as Jenkins describes), as the beneficiaries (at the expense of whites) ?

Trump signs executive order to boost historically black colleges

Trump Today: Historically Black Colleges now White House priority

Last edited:
How much of a nitwit can somebody be ? Dum dum Eagles football player Malcom Jenkins is refusing to go to the White House, because apparently he doesn't approve of President Trump's politics. But from what Jenkins say he wants to see done, he ought to be very much in approval of Trump. Maybe Jenkins has been watching too much CNN or MSNBC, instead of getting the facts.

Here's what Jenkins said his message is >> "I'm about creating positive change in the communities that I come from ... I want to see changes in our criminal justice system. I want to see us push for economical and educational advancement in communities of color and low-income communities, and I want to see our relationships between our communities and our law enforcement be advanced."

After Trump's first year, black unemployment has dropped to its lowest level ( to 6.8%,) the lowest rate in 45 years. This will undoubtably have a positive effect on black crime rates , and relationships with law enforcement. (which are only really bad, if one believes the myths pushed by the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson race hustlers)

For the millions of employed blacks, many of them have received raises (from $11//hr to $13/hr at CVS), and many have received bonuses ($1-3,000).

donald-trump.jpg

U.S. President Donald Trump shows the signed HBCU executive order in the the Oval Office of the White House, in Washington, DC, U.S. February 28, 2017. REUTERS/Yuri Gripas

Trump signed an executive order one year ago, aimed at signaling his commitment to historically black colleges and universities, saying that those schools will be “an absolute priority for this White House.” Trump’s order moves the Initiative on Historically Black Colleges and Universities from the Department of Education into the executive office of the White House. It directs the initiative to work with the private sector to strengthen the fiscal stability of HBCUS, make infrastructure improvements, provide job opportunities for students, work with secondary schools to create a college pipeline and increase access and opportunity for federal grants and contracts.

So Malcom could see his "economical and educational advancement in communities of color " if only he would open his eyes, and not just listen to Trump-bashing liberals.

Then there's affirmative action. It's still in effect in 42 states after one year of Trump's reign. It could have been halted a year ago. It gives preference to blacks OVER WHITES, in college admissions, college financial aid, job hiring, job promotion, business loans, et al things. How does get to crab about "economical and educational advancement" ,after 50 years of affirmative action discrimination going on, with "communities of color" (as Jenkins describes), as the beneficiaries (at the expense of whites) ?

I was not aware that it was mandatory that they go.

donald-trump.jpg

Yeah we did this yesterday. And will no doubt do it again.

Jenkins, Torrey Smith, LeGarette Blount and others have already indicated they ain't going.

One of the players is Chris Long, who months ago decided to donate his salary to fund scholarships in his home town --- which is Charlottesville --- after that went down last year.

>> In August, we watched people fill our hometown streets with hatred and bigotry,” Long said in a statement. “Megan and I decided to try to combat those actions with our own positive investment in our community.

When the white supremacy marches were happening, Long, who grew up in the Charlottesville area, tweeted that it was “insanely frustrating” for him to see “man babies with tiki torches or people playing ‘militia.'” -- For the Win

>> In the remarkably civil discussion, a rarity for Twitter, Long pointed to the President’s response after Charlottesville.

Who were the fine people on the side of the Nazis and KKK that gathered in my hometown the day a terrorist put 20 ppl in the hospital? Why reference the hatred and bigotry on “many sides” that day? Why didn’t you immediately denounce them?

The lack of condemnation of said groups is either a calculated omission to pander to an ugly corner of our country OR he agrees with those folks. Either way, no convo needed.

In addition to Long, Eagles players Malcolm Jenkins and Torrey Smith have also said they’ll skip the White House visit.

In an interview with CNN, Smith said the decision went beyond politics for him.

“For me, it’s not just about politics…this isn’t something that I personally feel inclined to be involved with…I respect the office, but often times we hold our athletes and entertainers to higher standards than we hold the President of the United States. To me it’s about doing the right thing, it’s not about choosing sides or anything, it’s simply about right and wrong.” << --- For the Win
Oh and Chris Long isn't black btw, so there goes that argument.

I was not aware that it was mandatory that they go.
1. I'm not aware of that either. :biggrin:

2. You miss the point.
Oh no....I didn't miss the point at all. He's not required to go and therefore chooses not to and that is upsetting......to some.

I think they call those people snowbirds or snowshoes or sump'm.

Not surprising it's the same zombie clan who melt down when some players declined to zombify in that other robot behavior, standing for a national anthem.

I really could not care less if some self perceived prima donna goes to the WH or not
:lol: "prima donna" just won the Super Bowl......not as impressive as YOUR accomplishments, I'm sure....but still something.

Yawn....cease your trolling and stalking, cow breath
Iz ewe a mod?

Speak English, clown shoes

The moron doesn't want to go then so be it, I'll not lose any sleep over the jackass

donald-trump.jpg

Is he saying "Look at my African Americans up in here"?

---- Or is he saying "Black people around my desk. I hate it. The only people I want that close to my money are short guys who wear yarmulkes every day". ?

I really could not care less if some self perceived prima donna goes to the WH or not
:lol: "prima donna" just won the Super Bowl......not as impressive as YOUR accomplishments, I'm sure....but still something.

Iz ewe a mod?

The moron doesn't want to go then so be it, I'll not lose any sleep over the jackass

Apparently you already did. Hence the trans-speciation.

donald-trump.jpg

Yeah we did this yesterday. And will no doubt do it again.

Jenkins, Torrey Smith, LeGarette Blount and others have already indicated they ain't going.

One of the players is Chris Long, who months ago decided to donate his salary to fund scholarships in his home town --- which is Charlottesville --- after that went down last year.

>> In August, we watched people fill our hometown streets with hatred and bigotry,” Long said in a statement. “Megan and I decided to try to combat those actions with our own positive investment in our community.

When the white supremacy marches were happening, Long, who grew up in the Charlottesville area, tweeted that it was “insanely frustrating” for him to see “man babies with tiki torches or people playing ‘militia.'” -- For the Win

>> In the remarkably civil discussion, a rarity for Twitter, Long pointed to the President’s response after Charlottesville.

Who were the fine people on the side of the Nazis and KKK that gathered in my hometown the day a terrorist put 20 ppl in the hospital? Why reference the hatred and bigotry on “many sides” that day? Why didn’t you immediately denounce them?

The lack of condemnation of said groups is either a calculated omission to pander to an ugly corner of our country OR he agrees with those folks. Either way, no convo needed.

In addition to Long, Eagles players Malcolm Jenkins and Torrey Smith have also said they’ll skip the White House visit.

In an interview with CNN, Smith said the decision went beyond politics for him.

“For me, it’s not just about politics…this isn’t something that I personally feel inclined to be involved with…I respect the office, but often times we hold our athletes and entertainers to higher standards than we hold the President of the United States. To me it’s about doing the right thing, it’s not about choosing sides or anything, it’s simply about right and wrong.” << --- For the Win
Oh and Chris Long isn't black btw, so there goes that argument.
there is no doubt in my mind that trump is ,was and will always be a racist

Iz ewe a mod?

Go away Progtard. It's a goddamn message forum where people input. Sweet Jebus you left loons are annoying

Iz ewe a mod?

Go away Progtard. It's a goddamn message forum where people input. Sweet Jebus you left loons are annoying

Aw, reduced to third-grade name calling.

:boo_hoo14:

Tissue?

Iz ewe a mod?

Tissue?
You'll live...if not I don't care

Iz ewe a mod?

Tissue?
You'll live...if not I don't care

Of course you don't. That's why you're here.

Hey I do the same thing -- find a thread about something I have no interest in and proceed to make 25% of the posts.

Forum List

Back