'Eat Less Kittens' billboards are popping up in the Phoenix area

Amazing watching Republicans embrace alternate reality when they have to defend the bizarre statements of their leader

Trump can’t admit he lost so creates a story that the election was stolen. His followers quickly spread stolen election claims.

Trump believes some crazy internet rumor about migrants eating pets and spreads it before tens of millions of viewers.
His followers quickly embrace the lie that migrants really are eating cats and dogs and that there is a big coverup

Well one thing is for certain.....It sure hit a nerve with the leftist dems.

Well worth the cost of the signage. ;)
The funny bone? I went back and listened to that news broadcast, the people interviewed ranged from confused to claiming it was a silly distraction. I love that sign and how thoroughly it represents the unserious nature of the Republican Party. :lol:

Maybe they can get a job cleaning out animal rescue shelters, literally.

Joe, So far caught with Gesse, dogs, cats. Taking any meat they can find. At least I don’t have to put ground beef on their EBT card.

Last edited:
We are plenty self aware
whenyourestupid.png

The answers from the citizens were shocking. Numerous locals accused the Haitians of eating the cats. One man said the cat lady down the street used to have 50 cats and “now she’s lucky if she has five.”

Down 45 cats in a short timeframe? Ah…the agony she felt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back