Eating bugs will change the temperature of the planet.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
"CBS Saturday Morning" featured a segment suggesting adding insects into a diet could provide benefits for a growing world affected by climate change.

To counter meat, soybean derived proteins or other high-carbon foods, the segment described efforts by climate experts and scientists to explore farming bugs to protect the planet.

"We all know how important insects are for the environment, but climate researchers say bugs could be a game changer in the fight to protect the planet in ways you may not have imagined," host Dana Jacobson said.

Comment:
The Climate Change Cult is dangerous.
Eating bugs is a step backwards 50,000 years for humanity.
People are going to suffers because of these fanatical climate change policies.
Policies like rationed electricity.
And policies like the restriction of farming.
They will cause a lower standard of living in the first world countries, and famine in the third world countries.
People need to take a stand against this destructive climate change fanaticism.

We all know the left have lost their collective minds.

Show me ANY leftist publicly pushing back against all their newfound insane positions. From trans children to banning gas stoves to banning combustion engines to trying to rewrite legislation to alter the term pedophile to eating bugs to save the climate to not speaking out about the TOTAL DISASTER on our border to Bidens inability to complete a coherent thought publicly and on and on

Grains will still be needed to feed the bugs. Better to just stick with the animals, or eat the grains. Also, bugs don't produce the byproducts that animals do, leather being a big one (artificial leather (vinyl) is made from petroleum).

Even if this was true I would not eat bugs, not even to save the planet. I’d rather the world end.

Even if this was true I would not eat bugs, not even to save the planet. I’d rather the world end.
80 percent of the world eats bugs already. It's the developed west that doesn't (although lobster is called the 'cockroach' of the sea'). :omg:

Forum List

Back