Ebola outbreak

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
Africa doesn't want educated Europeans there.... They want what is theirs.

The medical care isn't theirs, Ebola is theirs..
So why are we giving away the healthcare that is ours and risking being infected by their diseases ?

So why are we giving away the healthcare that is ours and risking being infected by their diseases ?

We help because we can. Compassion for your fellow man does not make you gay.

They are bringing some of the patients to Emory, here in Atlanta. They will have the best medical care available, and the CDC is also here to make sure it is contained.

Panic over something else.

Because we have a heart. Seriously, we're hated but we can't stand what most of the rest of humanity would do instead.

And to gain knowledge should it start here, and simply to GAIN KNOWLEDGE.

what the USA has is stupidity.. why should it start here in the first place ?
lol

We help because we can. Compassion for your fellow man does not make you gay.

They are bringing some of the patients to Emory, here in Atlanta. They will have the best medical care available, and the CDC is also here to make sure it is contained.

Panic over something else.

Both are American.

lol

So it is stupid to help American's survive Ebola? Wow.

Need help packing?

We don't need to survive Ebola since we never had it here before retards like you brought it here.

So we should just HOPE it never comes here? The incubation period can be up to 21 days. If you are this panicked about bring two Americans home to be treated, you must lie awake at night worrying that someone will bring it over in that 3 week period before the symptoms show.

A major outbreak of any communicable disease is everyone's business.

Besides, quit wetting your pants. Ebola is not nearly as easily spread as you think. It takes physical contact with infected fluids, meat or organs (or eating infected meat).

Ebola is not a particularly contagious disease in modern society.

lol

Need help packing?

We don't need to survive Ebola since we never had it here before retards like you brought it here.

Really? There have been strains of Ebola identified in the US before. It happened in 1989, 1990, and in 1996. Only one of those had the virus being contracted by humans, and they developed the antibodies but never got sick.

Need help packing?

Really? There have been strains of Ebola identified in the US before. It happened in 1989, 1990, and in 1996. Only one of those had the virus being contracted by humans, and they developed the antibodies but never got sick.

But Ebola mutates and to claim it does not exist anywhere in the US is optimistic, at best.

Need help packing?

Great book:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Hot-Zone-Terrifying-Story/dp/0385479565]The Hot Zone: A Terrifying True Story by Richard Preston[/ame]

A highly infectious, deadly virus from the central African rain forest suddenly appears in the suburbs of Washington, D.C. There is no cure. In a few days 90 percent of its victims are dead. A secret military SWAT team of soldiers and scientists is mobilized to stop the outbreak of this exotic "hot" virus. The Hot Zone tells this dramatic story, giving a hair-raising account of the appearance of rare and lethal viruses and their "crashes" into the human race. Shocking, frightening, and impossible to ignore, The Hot Zone proves that truth really is scarier than fiction.

I'm all for humanitarian causes, but for this particular disease, I would strictly take the healthcare to the patient, and not the other way around.
I realize these individuals are Americans, but I would keep any confirmed cases of Ebola from getting into the country. No exceptions.

I'm all for humanitarian causes, but for this particular disease, I would strictly take the healthcare to the patient, and not the other way around.
I realize these individuals are Americans, but I would keep any confirmed cases of Ebola from getting into the country. No exceptions.

As Winterborn wrote, it is not very contagious, and, in any event, this country does not hide from danger. The US has developed treatments for many diseases that baffled the rest of the world.

More and more though I'm getting sick of this attitude by my fellow Americans that we are the saviors of the world, and we must act.
Again, I'm well aware these two individuals are Americans. It wouldn't matter though, and that's the point. If there's a disaster, we must act, if there's oppressed individuals, we must be the rescuers and bring them here. If there'a tyrant, we must destroy him/her.
Let another country take the lead for a change. Quit encouraging this idea that America is Superman.

Forum List

Back