Economy adds 431,000 jobs

The only aspect of the economy that's hurting is inflation. GDP is higher than it's been in decades and job growth is the strongest it's ever been.
You have been wrong about almost everything...and you are wrong again....

You have been wrong about almost everything...and you are wrong again....

LOL

I am, huh? Real GDP for 2021 was 5.7%. The last year we had GDP growth that strong was in 1984, nearly 4 decades ago. So I was right about that.

And in the 14 months since Biden's been president, we've added some 8 million jobs. No 14 month period in the history of this great nation has ever added that many jobs. So I was right about that too.

Seems facts are just not on your side, rambtard.

:dance:

LOL

I am, huh? Real GDP for 2021 was 5.7%. The last year we had GDP growth that strong was in 1984, nearly 4 decades ago. So I was right about that.

And in the 14 months since Biden's been president, we've added some 8 million jobs. No 14 month period in the history of this great nation has ever added that many jobs. So I was right about that too.

Seems facts are just not on your side, rambtard.

:dance:
400,000 jobs coming out of a pandemic is not setting the world on fire especially when all the jobs went to uneducated illegal immigrants....

400,000 jobs coming out of a pandemic is not setting the world on fire especially when all the jobs went to uneducated illegal immigrants....

LOLOL

Nonsense, rambtard. That would be over 5 million jobs for the year at that rate.

You rightards crack me up. How many times now have y'all bitched that Democrats can't clean up Republican messes fast enough for you?

LOLOL

Nonsense, rambtard. That would be over 5 million jobs for the year at that rate.

You rightards crack me up. How many times now have y'all bitched that Democrats can't clean up Republican messes fast enough for you?

What’s bs about that? Trump initiated the lockdowns. I don’t blame him for the economy going south, I blame COVID, but the lockdowns started with Trump.

No, he didn't. The individual States implemented the lockdowns.

No, he didn't. The individual States implemented the lockdowns.

Of course he did. Trump recommended it and the states followed his recommendations...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Of course he did. Trump recommended it and the states followed his recommendations...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

State and local governments have the power to implement without the fed stepping in. Fed can't do that.
All your link shows is Trump using the word 'avoid'.

CDC otoh, made specific recommendations.

State and local governments have the power to implement without the fed stepping in. Fed can't do that.
All your link shows is Trump using the word 'avoid'.

CDC otoh, made specific recommendations.

That's why I said he recommended it and didn't say he implemented it. He recommended it and the states followed his recommendations.

The only applicable federal policy here is the tenth amendment.
What’s the tenth amendment? And how is it applicable to Trump’s federal guidelines for COVID? don’t know anything about the constitution. Enlighten me.

Forum List

Back