Eden Yerushalmi age 24

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Screenshot_20240909_150219_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240909_150303_TikTok.jpg

Wonder if JoeB believes this girl deserved to have been kidnapped raped for 11 months before being executed like he did of Kayla Mueller who was kidnapped, kept as a sex slave before being murdered in 2015.

First of all, show that you are concerned about the thousands of Palestinian children who have been murdered by the Zionist regime's genocide.

Then I'll join you in condemning all of it.

However, we'll still have to agree that America and the Zionist regime is at the roots, responsible. As does Trump attach responsibility on the war in the Ukraine, to America.

Have a nice discussion!

First of all, show that you are concerned about the thousands of Palestinian children who have been murdered by the Zionist regime's genocide.

However, we'll still have to agree that America and the Zionist regime is at the roots, responsible. As does Trump attach responsibility on the war in the Ukraine, to America.

Have a nice discussion!

Why would anyone have concern for Palestinian children when Palestinian parents raise them to be HAMAS terrorist?

Have a nice discussion!

If Hamas hadn't acted like filthy terrorists to begin with it wouldn't be going on.

What type of assholes have a victim make a video before executing her?

Send them to hell Israel

Wonder if JoeB believes this girl deserved to have been kidnapped raped for 11 months before being executed like he did of Kayla Mueller who was kidnapped, kept as a sex slave before being murdered in 2015.

Sorry, but the Palestinians largely BACK these bitches. No mercy to Hamas, full steam ahead Israel. If some Palestinians get in the way, well, that is just too bad.

Instead of campaigning against "genocide," world leaders ought to be calling for every last leader of Hamas arrested and brought to justice.

Forum List

Back