🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Effort To Kill The Iran Deal Dies In The Senate

Leftists are such cowards... they really think if you just give in to these Islamic nutbags, they'll leave us alone. They're laughing at our stupidity.
r20100.jpg

No they don't.

And when did I say I was "afraid of Iran?" Can you show me where I said that? Should I wait or what?

Or you just so damn stupid as to think everyone on this board doesn't already know that Iran is the WORLDS LEADER IN SPONSORING TERRORISM?

Yeah, they do. And the fact that you are using what Iran "says" as a reason to attack it implies that you are afraid that they will follow through.

Why would the anti-US and anti-Israel rhetoric mean anything to you if you weren't afraid that they would follow through with it?
No, they don't, and I see you failed to show me where I said I was "afraid of Iran." Instead you spew some garbage hyperbole.

Do you seriously think people here on this board or anywhere else is dumb enough to buy any of your terrorist coddling, leftard, radical loving, trash talk? Maybe some of your Gruber stupid democrats will follow you down that toilet of lies, but not conservatives. When we see planes flew into buildings killing thousands of innocent people, we take notice. You go ahead pretend that shit doesn't happen, I don't give a fuck... moron.

:lol:

Is this supposed to mean something, or is it some sort of fake-conservative tourrettes?

IF the feckless Senate Republicans just came out and said that this IS a TREATY, and fuck you Obuma, what would the poser do? They have EVERY Constitutional right to say so, after all they are ALSO 1/3 of this government!

They tried that, and everyone laughed at them.

Hence the Corker bill.

And the poser BREAKS THAT LAW, what do you not understand by a deadline of July 17????????

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
When Israel strikes (and they will) and full blown war breaks out in the ME.....guess who owns it? Not the GOP that's for damn sure. Obama and his posse of muzzie loving morons are fools

If Israel attacks preemptively, they will own it. No one else.
What do you think America would do if some country vowed to "wipe us off the face of the planet?"

What do you think we'd do if a country did a coup on us, and then sanctioned us to death ever since. Worked for Iraq, not for Iran. I'm surprised at their patience.

When Israel strikes (and they will) and full blown war breaks out in the ME.....guess who owns it? Not the GOP that's for damn sure. Obama and his posse of muzzie loving morons are fools

What do you think America would do if some country vowed to "wipe us off the face of the planet?"

What do you think we'd do if a country did a coup on us, and then sanctioned us to death ever since. Worked for Iraq, not for Iran. I'm surprised at their patience.
^^^ ... and here we have another LEFTIST TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER ... ^^^^

Why don't you MOVE THERE if it's such a wonderful and peaceful country?

Or could it be you're just another two faced, lying POS leftard that knows they'd saw your ignorant freakin' bubble head off, but are too shifty and low rent to admit it?

2-3 trillion less spent on a war with Iran!!!! Great!

As they blow up an ICBM over YOUR fucking head!
11qpoo0.jpg
Nice picture, I didn't know you were a pussy! Now I do!
I'm not the one shitting my pants over an imaginary Iranian ICBM over my head. That would be you, piss drinker.

Yes, if you were around in 1941 you'd say the same shit about a Jap plane attack on Pearl Harbor.... Liberalism, a mental disorder!

The RW fear mongering will take over, even though this deal REDUCES iran's nuclear capabilities.

s

Or could it be you're just another two faced, lying POS leftard that knows they'd saw your ignorant freakin' bubble head off, but are too shifty and low rent to admit it?

Why have war when we can have peace talks. Lots of war mongers on here, must be the Iraq was one of the first war for yous , and you got off on it, but when you have sit through so many since Vietnam, it gets real old, and it usually those who never been to war that are so eager to send men to their death.

I do not believe in preemptive war.

Effort To Kill The Iran Deal Dies In The Senate

The two-month Republican-led effort to kill the Iranian nuclear accord in Congress failed Thursday, after 42 Democrats filibustered a procedural vote related to the nuclear deal.

“Today’s outcome was clear, decisive, and final,” said Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.). “There’s now no doubt that the United States Congress will allow this deal to go forward.”

The procedural measure, which required 60 votes to pass, would have allowed the Senate to then cast a separate vote against the nuclear deal and rescind the president’s ability to waive some sanctions against Iran. That second vote, known as a resolution of disapproval, would have required only a simple majority to pass -- meaning that it could have succeeded even with little support from Democrats.

The minority Democratic Party pushed for a 60-vote threshold on the resolution of disapproval so that the resolution would not be able to move forward without broad bipartisan support. When Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) rejected the request, the Democrats moved to block the vote from occurring.

So, that was that.

FYI.

Discuss. Was that that?
It's official.....Democrats are siding with Iran to make sure Israel doesn't exist 25 years from now.

Conservative manchildren are so funny when they try to talk tough. It's like a kitten growling at you. Ooh, scary!

I think the funniest thing is how thoroughly right-wing hero Bibi was humiliated. He came crawling on his belly to the Republicans for help, and after all that groveling, he comes away with nothing.

Conservative manchildren are so funny when they try to talk tough. It's like a kitten growling at you. Ooh, scary!

I think the funniest thing is how thoroughly right-wing hero Bibi was humiliated. He came crawling on his belly to the Republicans for help, and after all that groveling, he comes away with nothing.
Praise Allah!!!!

s

Why have war when we can have peace talks. Lots of war mongers on here, must be the Iraq was one of the first war for yous , and you got off on it, but when you have sit through so many since Vietnam, it gets real old, and it usually those who never been to war that are so eager to send men to their death.

I do not believe in preemptive war.
Why have USELESS talks at all...it's always, ALWAYS one sided!

Forum List

Back