🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Effort To Kill The Iran Deal Dies In The Senate

You mean responding to your posts?

Of course I am. How else could I get all of your little gems of wisdom, if not by taking up space in your head?

I have no idea what "gayper" is supposed to mean, but no, I'm not married.

Gayper = queer, I assume you are. You certainly seem to be

Well, since you are a lesbian, I can imagine you are really obsessed with gay people.

But I'm not a lesbian, Herr Dumb Ass. You fail

You are a carpet muncher, just as sure as the sun is guaranteed to rise in the morning.
Admit it and be one with your carpet-munchedness.

I too love to munch carpet. The difference is: I am a man, and you are a fake.

Thanks!
No....I don't think she likes the taste of fish.

But thank you for being so tolerant Stat

Why, I even tolerate SassyLesbiAsses.

I have not ordered the black helicopters to circle her/it - at least yet.

But then again, the day is young.

National NI66ERS jus bein" NI66ERS day! I believe their objective is to blow up Stone Mt., and that beautiful sculpture also.... They have a lot on their table!

But of course, RWNJs are never racists, nosiree!

lol.

You aren't worth the gunpowder it would take to blow you up.
Yeah....you had to quit blowing up cars because your lips kept being burned from the tail-pipe.

Ok, considering that your soul is a dirty as soot and you have no humor, that was pretty damned funny.

Untrue, but funny.

You get one get-out-of-jail-free card from me.

You are welcome, snookums.
Thanks bro.

De nada, Gringo.

Gayper = queer, I assume you are. You certainly seem to be

Well, since you are a lesbian, I can imagine you are really obsessed with gay people.

You are a carpet muncher, just as sure as the sun is guaranteed to rise in the morning.

Thanks!

Dude....she has the Lord on her side........so better cool it.

I apologize, folks.

Due to enjoying myself , I've let the flaming in this thread get out of hand. This is Zone 2, after all.

I have moved the flaming to a separate FZ thread, if anyone is interested in continuing that.

LOLWUT.

This was tame compared to what usually happens. Usually, they fire napalm and shit like that.
This was more like squirting grape jelly out of a water pistol.

Thanks!

:rofl:

Lord of the carpet munchers!!!

Iran promises there'll be no Israel in 25 years, it's on these Senators hands

When Japan conducted one of the most atrocious sneak attacks in the history of the world they said America would be their slaves. Guess what? We nuked their asses and took out about a quarter million of them. They're not so frisky these days.

Screw Israel.....if they were really serious about all this Iran and the nuke they would take Iran out first. Doesn't that seem logical?
Israel has nukes.......think about it!

Unlike the fucking savages and animals you scumbags support, Israel is a civilized oasis in the middle of a festering Islamic shithole

Iran promises there'll be no Israel in 25 years, it's on these Senators hands

When Japan conducted one of the most atrocious sneak attacks in the history of the world they said America would be their slaves. Guess what? We nuked their asses and took out about a quarter million of them. They're not so frisky these days.

Screw Israel.....if they were really serious about all this Iran and the nuke they would take Iran out first. Doesn't that seem logical?
Israel has nukes.......think about it!

Unlike the fucking savages and animals you scumbags support, Israel is a civilized oasis in the middle of a festering Islamic shithole
:uhoh3:

Time will tell.

Giving the Iranian Mullah's $150 Billion doesn't seem like a smart move to me.
I'm usually the kind of person who say's: "Eh, what the hell. Give it a shot. What's the worst that can happen?"
With that stack of cash burning a hole in their pockets, I have no desire to see the worst that can happen. Better to have ground their economy into utter dust.
Has Pandora's Box been opened? :dunno:

Thanks!

:rofl:

Lord of the carpet munchers!!!
I think you're barking up the wrong tree....but gegen dummheit gibt es keine pillen

Time will tell.

I'm usually the kind of person who say's: "Eh, what the hell. Give it a shot. What's the worst that can happen?"
With that stack of cash burning a hole in their pockets, I have no desire to see the worst that can happen. Better to have ground their economy into utter dust.

Only time will tell. I hope not.

The Iranian people are good people, it's the nutjob leaders that can't be trusted.

Time will tell.

That money belongs to Iranian business interests, not "the Mullahs".

I am aware that they're not mutually exclusive groups, but they're not the same thing either. The laws of probability pretty much guarantees that at least some portion of that money is going to pro-west reformers in Iran as well.

Time will tell.

Only time will tell. I hope not.

The Iranian people are good people, it's the nutjob leaders that can't be trusted.

Some years back I had hope for Iran but it never came to came to pass.

Sen. Cruz: We Can Stop the Iran Deal

Cruz.Senate.gov ^ | September 10, 2015
Sends letter to Leader McConnell and Speaker Boehner outlining legal approach to prevent Iran nuclear deal from taking effect WASHINGTON, D.C. U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) today sent a letter to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker John Boehner laying out a three-step approach to stop the flow of funds to the Iranian regime according to the terms of Corker-Cardin, the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act which was passed by both houses of Congress and signed into law by President Obama. In his letter, Sen. Cruz reminds the majority leadership that this deal would allow billions of frozen...

So Dems used a filibuster to impose their minority will on the majority. Dems are cowards and cheats.

Hmmmmm, when the GOP filibustered in 2014, I remember you whistling an entirely different tune, little puppy dog. LOL.
Arent Dems supposed to be moral and upright and all that shit?
Yeaj they arent. They are lying cheating scumbags. No wonder you love them.

National NI66ERS jus bein" NI66ERS day! I believe their objective is to blow up Stone Mt., and that beautiful sculpture also.... They have a lot on their table!

But of course, RWNJs are never racists, nosiree!

lol.

You aren't worth the gunpowder it would take to blow you up.

I see you're too fucking stupid to know the difference between NI66ERS and decent Black people, think of yourself as WHITE TRASH....

The fact that you even think to talk this way tells us all we need to know about you, Vagisil.

I take after Trump, fuck you and your political correctness, about time we took back our LANGUAGE, CUN* and that's because of the software installed here, little NaziBoy!

Time will tell.

That money belongs to Iranian business interests, not "the Mullahs".

I am aware that they're not mutually exclusive groups, but they're not the same thing either. The laws of probability pretty much guarantees that at least some portion of that money is going to pro-west reformers in Iran as well.

One can hope.

Like I said earlier - time will tell. Maybe it will work out. I honestly hope so!

Forum List

Back