Eggs up 400%, chicken and chicken products up 200%, Bread, Milk, Butter all up 100%...so how's that grocery shopping going?

To the point my friend, how is the American way of greedy capitalism working out?

Fwiw, food prices in Canada increased about 7% too over the year. That represents American imports to Canada for the most part.

When will America's working class act out in their own best interests and throw out the criminal, very wealthy ruling class?
Trudeau is a piece of work, when you cast out your racist, criminal, misogynist let us know then you will have room to talk.

Meaningless tripe.

A statement without evidence is nothing but opinion.
You take yourself too seriously

Just like the old man in my story

I hope you look both ways when crossing the street

Because it would be a shame to give up all that great tasting food in hopes of living longer and then get run over by a truck

What is the alternative? A truly locked in ruling elite few, masses dependent on the government and long bread lines? Pick your shade of greed. American greed by comparison works and provides opportunity.
There's a style of capitalism that is different from America's greedy capitalism. You're not paying attention, because that's what the working class American does.

China's style of capitalism could become the model for a world that has practically stayed the same since Charles Dickens' time in England.

I'm more than happy to elaborate further on the 'alternative' you're missing.

There's a style of capitalism that is different from America's greedy capitalism. You're not paying attention, because that's what the working class American does.

China's style of capitalism could become the model for a world that has practically stayed the same since Charles Dickens' time in England.

China limits its citizens, by comparison.

You take yourself too seriously

Just like the old man in my story

I hope you look both ways when crossing the street

Because it would be a shame to give up all that great tasting food in hopes of living longer and then get run over by a truck
I just don't suffer idiots.

Yeah China depends on sweat shops we should do that here too.

And before you piss all over yourself telling me that my numbers above don't match the numbers in the article
I already know that. The article is dead wrong but at least it admits that there are increases.

Are we still defending grocery shopping Dems or are we looking for ways to explain away the Biden Economy?
come on now...... I know you can eat terribly for budget caps...but can you eat like you want to?

My best guess is no.

JO
Just been to Morrisons (UK) we got some eggs. The 4 bays in the shop for eggs was full of bread, with two parts of the shelving with the remnants of boxed eggs. We managed to sort through the few boxes to get a box of dozen uncracked eggs. This is due to the bird flu problem.

Butter costs £2 a block, so we keep looking out for reduced priced double (heavy) and whipped cream to make our own.

haha China "capitalism" hahah no....China oppresses it's people, uses slave labor....I get there is a political party in the United States, called the Demafascist, lead by Xiden, that would love to bring that here.....but no, free societies object to that type of Govt

haha China "capitalism" hahah no....China oppresses it's people, uses slave labor....I get there is a political party in the United States, called the Demafascist, lead by Xiden, that would love to bring that here.....but no, free societies object to that type of Govt
China no more enslaves people than does America enslaves black people.
And by now we're all aware of China's great success on eliminating poverty!

Using words such as 'Demafascists' doesn't meet my standards for a discussion.

China no more enslaves people than does America enslaves black people.
And by now we're all aware of China's great success on eliminating poverty!

Using words such as 'Demafascists' doesn't meet my standards for a discussion.
we haven't enslaved black people since the 13th Amendment in 1865...China enslaves people TODAY.

They haven'[t elimated poverty....they have slaves.

we haven't enslaved black people since the 13th Amendment in 1865...China enslaves people TODAY.

They haven'[t elimated poverty....they have slaves.
America is enslaving black people in a sense that exceeds China's enslavement of their people now.

America is enslaving black people in a sense that exceeds China's enslavement of their people now.
hhahah what? we haven't had slaves in the United States since the 1800s....try again....

U.N. expert concludes 'forced labour' has taken place in Xinjiang​

Yeah China depends on sweat shops we should do that here too.
It will come here to some degree as the economy gets worse and the government/corporate payouts to citizens are reduced due to the decline of the nation as it is blended into world government.

hhahah what? we haven't had slaves in the United States since the 1800s....try again....

U.N. expert concludes 'forced labour' has taken place in Xinjiang​

America enslaves more of their citizens in prisons than any other country.

America enslaves more of their citizens in prisons than any other country.
haha that's not true...for the simple fact not everyone in jail or prison works...and often they are actually paid in the United States.

Meanwhile, in China...your utopia of a society...folks are enslaved simply for being muslim. Not convicted of any crime, not given due process rights before being sentenced...simply for being Muslim.

Congrats, you are a slaver

To the point my friend, how is the American way of greedy capitalism working out?

Fwiw, food prices in Canada increased about 7% too over the year. That represents American imports to Canada for the most part.

When will America's working class act out in their own best interests and throw out the criminal, very wealthy ruling class?
7 percent? lol, i wish more like 25-30.

Forum List

Back