Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

An insurrection with ZERO insurrection charges.

You cult fucks are idiots.
The Senate FAILED TO CONVICT Donald Trump on "inciting insurrection".

The Colorado morons are 100% wrong and the SCOTUS is going to bitch slap them.

Trump had a trial before the court in Colorado and the court ruled it was an insurrection.

What due process was missing?
It was actually a hearing on a petition to have the CO SOS take an action. It was not a trial and Trump was not a party.

Who would never have had a case to rule on had Republicans not filed it.
Do you think Republicans filed this action? Can you name them? I can name the group of democrat donors that actually filed the lawsuit. They are

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington helped bring the lawsuit against former President Trump on behalf of 6 voters.​

Did you know this? If not why not?

When a majority of 57 Republican and Democrats voted to convict trump for insurrection in the Senate, and the majority of the House voted to impeach trump for an insurrection??? Or when the House select investigation on 1/6 and before, was completed??

This disqualification is not a criminal offense where anyone is charged with a criminal insurrection....

The Colorado court supremes, decided that Trump was disqualified due to the 14th, section 3....not "The Dems", and no one is overturning the election process....qualification of candidates, IS A PART OF THE PROCESS.
Hey stupid, the CO SC is all Dimwingers.

But you condone your party's plan to remove Trump from the ballot and steal our 75 million votes.
No, I do not.

I and the Democratic national party, want trump on the ballot, to bring hesitant Biden voters, to the voting booth.

And, I am concerned with States being willy nilly and possibly abusive in the future on this 14th amendment and think the U.S. Supreme court will likely rule on it, that will give favor to Trump...maybe even 9 to 0.

I'm simply arguing, the Colorado supreme court decision, for the sake of arguing, which I like to do....

I think they'll agree with my position he had due process. Otherwise, they would have to ignore about a century and a half of precedence. I believe if they overturn this decision, it will be on grounds of the 14th Amendment doesn't apply to the president. Not on grounds he was denied due process.
Overturning on the 14th would be a very thin tightrope to walk. I think that would strain credulity more than simply upholding it would.

You're lying again. No onevsaid he had a trial date for insurrection.
So no charges for insurrection. No trial date for insurrection. No conviction for insurrection.

But he is being punished for insurrection.

You are really having to twist yourself into pretzels today, Dumbfuck.

Your FAILED insurrection indeed happened. I know you are mourning that it FAILED, but all you MAGAts touch FAILS. Failing failures.................that's you.
Nobody charged with insurrection, Simp.

No insurrection.

Forum List

Back