Elections Can Be Rigged

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Jeffrey Lord, a Trump surrogate, wrote this so I'm sure the usual comments of "BS" and dismissal will follow. For those who actually READ the entire article, you will see that it's NOT outside the envelope of possibilities that this election can be rigged.

To read the article click [HERE]

Jeffrey Lord, a Trump surrogate, wrote this so I'm sure the usual comments of "BS" and dismissal will follow. For those who actually READ the entire article, you will see that it's NOT outside the envelope of possibilities that this election can be rigged.

Well, Chicago has Dimocraps, and we all know how THEY roll...

There are THOUSANDS of polling locations, THOUSANDS of townships, THOUSANDS of local officials, THOUSANDS of counties....and 50 states + DC.

How in the world does someone sync all those people and locations in an organized manner to pull off a nationwide fraud scheme??? It's absolutely crazy to think it's remotely feasible or even worth the risk if it is.

Even if it is somehow possible (the article only gives vague conspiracy theories about past elections in local environments) it's entirely possible for the other side to commit fraud at the same time, so how do you explain one side doing while the other doesn't?

It's just a crack-pot theory to feed to the trolls, it's not going to happen.

Jeffrey Lord, a Trump surrogate and candidate for worst person in the world, wrote this...
fixed it.

I agree with Hillary.

So does David Brooks of the NY Times on the PBS News Hour.

There is no way to rig it other than perhaps to commit a huge treason like bribing the electoral college.

I agree with Hillary.

So does David Brooks of the NY Times on the PBS News Hour.

There is no way to rig it other than perhaps to commit a huge treason like bribing the electoral college.

They can bribe poll watchers or run them off...it happens all the time in black areas

Trump is not adult enough to accept his impending defeat. His excuse is being preemptively released to his backward uneducated angry white male followers.

IMO, the potential for outright rigging of the election is less of an issue than the media's involvement in influencing the outcome.

Trump is not adult enough to accept his impending defeat. His excuse is being preemptively released to his backward uneducated angry white male followers.

Did you mean to say "released preemptively" instead of "preemptively released" by any chance? Learning where to put a comma might help, too.

I mean, as long as we are to discuss a generalized lack of education and all.

There are THOUSANDS of polling locations, THOUSANDS of townships, THOUSANDS of local officials, THOUSANDS of counties....and 50 states + DC.

How in the world does someone sync all those people and locations in an organized manner to pull off a nationwide fraud scheme??? It's absolutely crazy to think it's remotely feasible or even worth the risk if it is.

Even if it is somehow possible (the article only gives vague conspiracy theories about past elections in local environments) it's entirely possible for the other side to commit fraud at the same time, so how do you explain one side doing while the other doesn't?

If someone was to rig an election they don't need to coordinate thousands of polling locations. They just need to rig a few locations to tip the balance 51-49.

Nothing would surprise me these days. I'm sure there's all kinds of shit that goes on that the average voter doesn't know about.

We just saw how the DNC was in the tank for Hillary the entire time. Bernie Sanders and those other candidates never had a shot. Just think of all the money, time and votes wasted on the DNC. If people really took the time to understand how the voting process was rigged in the DNC and why something like should never happen in America, Hillary wouldn't get any votes.

If someone was to rig an election they don't need to coordinate thousands of polling locations. They just need to rig a few locations to tip the balance 51-49.

Nothing would surprise me these days. I'm sure there's all kinds of shit that goes on that the average voter doesn't know about.

We just saw how the DNC was in the tank for Hillary the entire time. Bernie Sanders and those other candidates never had a shot. Just think of all the money, time and votes wasted on the DNC. If people really took the time to understand how the voting process was rigged in the DNC and why something like should never happen in America, Hillary wouldn't get any votes.

Really? Obama won by 5 million votes.

Of course elections can be rigged.

Mathematically speaking, in all probability, the 2004 was a scam. Those two bonesman rigged it.

NA-CC668_STANDA_G_20140908184506.jpg

Really? Obama won by 5 million votes.

I specifically was talking about Hillary and the DNC THIS election cycle, not Obama. No where did I make an accusation about Obama.

Forum List

Back