Electoral Math

Really? Do tell? So when was the last time you visited Newtown, Connecticut? Why do you think that Sandy Hook didn't follow the latest ADA law requiring them to have blue painted parking spots with a 5 foot sign? for each designated spot?

how did you know they didn't. How do you know they weren't covered up by response vehicles? How do know whatever pictures yousaw on Whackadoodle.com didn't photoshop them to remove them?

I found your comment that I should be "locked up" because I have the unmitigated gall to call into question what this corporate entity tells sheeple like you and yours very "communistic" because that is what commies do. Does the truth scare you that much or are you just pissed that I have beaten you like a rented mule? Either one is fine with me....and BTW, I sure as hell wouldn't be here in Florida making decent coin if I did not have a job....so, once again, you lose.....ya gotta be use to it by now. (snicker)

Guy, the fact you are here all hourse of the day tells me the only coin you are making is from a goverment disability check.

"how did you know they didn't. How do you know they weren't covered up by response vehicles? How do know whatever pictures yousaw on Whackadoodle.com didn't photoshop them to remove them?"

Sounds like it might be a conspiracy and CNN is in on it because it was their copter footage that let the cat out of the bag......nice going, Sherlock.

"Guy, the fact you are here all hourse of the day tells me the only coin you are making is from a goverment disability check"

Does that mean that everyone here that posts at sporadic times are also getting money from "da gubermint"? Sometimes I am able to throw in a few posts during the weekday hours, sometimes I am too busy to do so.......sure seems like you have a lot of free time during the day....got a night watchman gig? I sure as fuck wouldn't be here in this shit hole of a state like Florida if the compensation wasn't tremendous....bank on that, dumb ass.

So, with your being throughly kicked yet again, I have given you some more points to ponder that you have yet to address and debunk...I eagerly await the next opportunity to publicly give you another boot in the ass...don't disappoint!

Update: New Poll Gives Clinton Wide Path to Victory

Here is where the states stand going into the conventions:

15fj89l.jpg

Here is the historical voting pattern I posted in post #5:

2a5hic9.png

Clinton still has a lock on most of the states in the far left column, except for Maine, which is leaning Trump.

Georgia, which has voted Republican most of the time, is leaning Clinton.

The battleground state of Florida is also leaning Clinton. If she wins all of the states in the far left column, minus Maine, but captures Florida and Georgia, she will be our next President.

From the link I just posted:

Hillary Clinton would defeat Donald Trump if the election were held today, heading to a relatively easy victory even if Trump were to win the key battleground state of Ohio.

A massive new poll by Morning Consult finds Clinton, the presumptive Democratic nominee, would collect 320 Electoral College votes to Trump's 212, far more than the 270 electoral votes needed to win the White House.

Trumpbots have their polls, their facts, their transparency, and their electoral college, ALL wrapped up in their OWN little world ... nothing else matters.

Trumpbots have their polls, their facts, their transparency, and their electoral college, ALL wrapped up in their OWN little world ... nothing else matters.
I have not written off Trump. The thing about voters is that facts have very little to do with how they vote. We see that every day on this forum as the rubes parrot lies.

Even after it is proven to them they are parroting lies, they keep on telling themselves those lies, and get back in line for refills of their piss cups from the propaganda outlets which lie to them.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Anger and fear have swept many a demagogue into power. Trump's one and only skill is that he knows how to ride herd on rubes. He is a master at it.

Anger and fear motivate a lot of people to get out and vote. Hillary's voters aren't as afraid or angry as Trump's voters. They are just as stupid, but not as motivated. And Hillary is not as good a herder as Trump or Bill.

I have not written off Trump. The thing about voters is that facts have very little to do with how they vote. We see that every day on this forum as the rubes parrot lies.

Even after it is proven to them they are parroting lies, they keep on telling themselves those lies, and get back in line for refills of their piss cups from the propaganda outlets which lie to them.

Anger and fear have swept many a demagogue into power. Trump's one and only skill is that he knows how to ride herd on rubes. He is a master at it.

Anger and fear motivate a lot of people to get out and vote. Hillary's voters aren't as afraid or angry as Trump's voters. They are just as stupid, but not as motivated. And Hillary is not as good a herder as Trump or Bill.

Just one question: why do you want a proven liar and criminal to sit in the oval office? Why do you want a whore to wall street as president? Why do you want a person that owes favors to muslim nations to be president? What is it that makes you want to vote for Hillary Clinton?

The only problem with all this is the election is not until November I'm not predicting a winner based on current polls past election results because this election is unlike any I have seen. What I will predict is this country is going to be in a shit load of trouble no matter who wins in November.

The only problem with all this is the election is not until November I'm not predicting a winner based on current polls past election results because this election is unlike any I have seen. What I will predict is this country is going to be in a shit load of trouble no matter who wins in November.

Obama has done everything possible to destroy this country in the last 8 years. "fundamentally transform" is code for destroy.

with the help of the brain dead liberal sheep and the mindless left wing media, he has almost succeeded.

Trump will have a big job ahead of him. If the country is stupid enough to elect Hillary, the USA is over, done, finished, history.

Obama has done everything possible to destroy this country in the last 8 years. "fundamentally transform" is code for destroy.

with the help of the brain dead liberal sheep and the mindless left wing media, he has almost succeeded.

Trump will have a big job ahead of him. If the country is stupid enough to elect Hillary, the USA is over, done, finished, history.
Wah, wahhhh.............................. Lordy, lordy, if I don't get my way I am going to throw myself down on that ground that kick and scream my empty little head off. LOL

Just one question: why do you want a proven liar and criminal to sit in the oval office?

Which proven liar and criminal are you talking about? I don't want either of them to sit in the Oval Office. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Why do you want a whore to wall street as president? Why do you want a person that owes favors to muslim nations to be president? What is it that makes you want to vote for Hillary Clinton?
I've made it very, very plain I am not voting for Hillary Clinton, retard. Very plain.

You poor dumb retards are stuck in a false dichotomy.

In the last six elections, 19 states and Washington, DC have voted for the Democrat every time. Their total electoral votes add up to 242, just 28 away from the necessary 270 to win.

If Clinton wins Florida, which has 29 electoral votes, game over.

In the same six elections, 13 states have voted for the Republican every time. Their electoral votes only add up to 102. That puts the Republican 168 electoral votes short.

Trump has quite an uphill climb.

One of the 19 states which has consistently gone for the Democrat is New York. Trump seems to think he is going to win there against Clinton.

2dirptx.png

15n3qtu.png
People's Republic of New York is a fucking communist state.

Wah, wahhhh.............................. Lordy, lordy, if I don't get my way I am going to throw myself down on that ground that kick and scream my empty little head off. LOL

yes, you do that quite frequently. thanks for your honesty.

Just one question: why do you want a proven liar and criminal to sit in the oval office?

Which proven liar and criminal are you talking about? I don't want either of them to sit in the Oval Office. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Why do you want a whore to wall street as president? Why do you want a person that owes favors to muslim nations to be president? What is it that makes you want to vote for Hillary Clinton?
I've made it very, very plain I am not voting for Hillary Clinton, retard. Very plain.

Then who gets your vote? who will you waste it on? Either Trump or the hildebeast will be president. Are you really so stupid that you think it doesn't matter?

Then who gets your vote? who will you waste it on? Either Trump or the hildebeast will be president. Are you really so stupid that you think it doesn't matter?
You "lesser of two evils" retards are the reason we have devolved to having to choose between Trump or Clinton. When you vote for a lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL.

Why you tards haven't figured this out yet is beyond me.

I will be writing in a name. I will not vote for evil, because when you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right. They interpret your vote as a mandate.

I absolutely REFUSE to communicate that message to either one of these fucking creeps. I intend my vote to be a FUCK YOU to them. I won't NOT vote because then they will intepret that as apathy. But if enough people wised up and said FUCK YOU by writing in a vote, then the parties will have to change.

What's more, the people who sit on their asses during the primaries are the ones to blame for Trump and Clinton. These apathetic assholes let the crazies decide who the nominees would be. They need to take a look in the mirror to find the culprit responsible for the fucking 2016 ballot.

And yes, Trump and Clinton are the same. They are both corrupt, crooked, criminal liberals who both believe Hillary would make a great President.

And as far as I am concerned, the crazy fuckers who put Trump on the ticket DESERVE Hillary as their President.

Last edited:

You "lesser of two evils" retards are the reason we have devolved to having to choose between Trump or Clinton. When you vote for a lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL.

Why you tards haven't figured this out yet is beyond me.

I will be writing in a name. I will not vote for evil, because when you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right. They interpret your vote as a mandate.

I absolutely REFUSE to communicate that message to either one of these fucking creeps. I intend my vote to be a FUCK YOU to them. I won't NOT vote because then they will intepret that as apathy. But if enough people wised up and said FUCK YOU by writing in a vote, then the parties will have to change.

Better still, the people who sit on their asses during the primaries are the ones to blame for Trump and Clinton. These apathetic assholes let the crazies decide who the nominees would be. They need to take a look in the mirror to find the culprit responsible for the fucking 2016 ballot.

And yes, they are the same. They are both corrupt, crooked, criminal liberals.

well at least you are honest about how you feel. I disagree with your claim that both are evil and that voting for the lesser of two evils is wrong. But feel free to write in mickey mouse, whoopi Goldberg, or Abe Lincoln. You are free to waste your vote if you choose.

The two candidates are not the same. Hillary is a proven liar and criminal who has put the security of the USA in jeopardy and is directly responsible for the deaths of several americans. She is also complicit in the money laundering organization known as the Clinton foundation.

Just one question: why do you want a proven liar and criminal to sit in the oval office? Why do you want a whore to wall street as president? Why do you want a person that owes favors to muslim nations to be president? What is it that makes you want to vote for Hillary Clinton?

53422697.jpg

You’re voting for a man who made fun of a person with a physical disability?

oT41FYI.jpg

Under no circumstances would anyone who has an ounce of moral fortitude be able to pull a lever next to this man’s name…

Forum List

Back