Elementary school shooting

Fight a tyrannical government?!? Rather esoteric, isn't it? you believe that you can hold off the agents of the government like some lone desperado or John Rambo or Dirty Harry? If so, you are a fool, and a dangerous fool at that.

Because we are allowed to have weapons designed for soldiers, we endure mass shootings. Controlling such weapons, confiscating them and prosecuting those who refuse to surrender them will go a long way toward relieving our society of the blight these weapons bring. I am concerned about children. And that's why I'm all for a total ban of semi and fully automatic firing systems and high capacity magazines. Only the delusional, like yourself, see any use for them. The rest of Sane America recognizes the need to eliminate them from our midst.

Dude my group right now has 15 police officer from surrounding area departments, 10 deputy's from three county's some state troopers two U.S. Deputy Marshal's and one FBI agent. not to mention a doctor and two lawyers, I am not a lone wolf.

Your group? You have a group poised to fight the government?

You are a loon who lies. You have no group.

<sigh> your denial can't change facts. sorry.

Fight a tyrannical government?!? Rather esoteric, isn't it? you believe that you can hold off the agents of the government like some lone desperado or John Rambo or Dirty Harry? If so, you are a fool, and a dangerous fool at that.

Because we are allowed to have weapons designed for soldiers, we endure mass shootings. Controlling such weapons, confiscating them and prosecuting those who refuse to surrender them will go a long way toward relieving our society of the blight these weapons bring. I am concerned about children. And that's why I'm all for a total ban of semi and fully automatic firing systems and high capacity magazines. Only the delusional, like yourself, see any use for them. The rest of Sane America recognizes the need to eliminate them from our midst.

Dude my group right now has 15 police officer from surrounding area departments, 10 deputy's from three county's some state troopers two U.S. Deputy Marshal's and one FBI agent. not to mention a doctor and two lawyers, I am not a lone wolf.
The point is there is much more danger that is tragically real from weapons designed for war on our streets than any perceived danger from the government. Your skewed politics has clouded your judgement. Which priority holds first: safe streets or 'tin soldiers and Nixon coming'?

And this coming from a obamush supporter? holy shit.

Well regulated.

our by laws state that we are well regulated.

Our defintion is that the ammo is stored safely, gun safety is practiced and all firearms are obtained legally.
So you own semi or fully automatic weapons? Weapons fitted with high capacity magazines? May I ask why? What use are they?

you do realize that you need a special federal license to have a full auto weapon, correct?

I can't afford a MG 42 or a MP 44 for that matter. They are expensive and out of the price range of most people. There are not that many out there.

most of my guns are pump shotguns, bolt rifles, revolvers and black powder.

Pretty run of the mill.

would a Ruger 10/22 fall under your definition of assault rifle?

Last weekend I developed a load and zeroed a flintlock rifle for example.

The previous two weekends were spent doing the same thing for a pair of civil war repro muskets.

Wanna regulate them too?

Last edited:
Ban airplanes. Too many folks die because of them.

Ban cars, too. Especially ban alcohol.
ban alcohol? What has gods gift to ugly women ever done too you>?:badgrin:
Alcohol and drug related deaths in the USA far exceed gun related deaths. So, ban alcohol. It worked so well 90 years ago.

And, it looks like vehicles are the most deadly tools. Ban them, too.

121030+drugtrafficguns.png

So you own semi or fully automatic weapons? Weapons fitted with high capacity magazines? May I ask why? What use are they?

I own them and will keep them
What use are they?
What legitimate use are they? What reason can be given that trumps the lives of so many fallen by the use of such weapons? Why should the rights of an owner of such weapons be greater than the rights of children anticipating Christmas?[/QUOTE]

:lame2:

our by laws state that we are well regulated.

Our defintion is that the ammo is stored safely, gun safety is practiced and all firearms are obtained legally.

you do realize that you need a special federal license to have a full auto weapon, correct?

I can't afford a MG 42 or a MP 44 for that matter. They are expensive and out of the price range of most people. There are not that many out there.

Pretty run of the mill.

The previous two weekends were spent doing the same thing for a pair of civil war repro muskets.

Wanna regulate them too?
My idea for gun control is simple. Bolt action rifles, pump action shotguns and revolvers are perfectly legal and should not be regulated other than registration in a national data base and ballistic fingerprinting for identification if these weapons are used to commit a crime.

Any and all weapons with semi or fully automatic firing systems, all magazines that can hold more than ten rounds are illegal and the sale, import, distribution and ownership of such weapons is subject to federal law. Such weapons must be surrendered at once to local law enforcement. Any such weapons discovered after the surrender period will also be confiscated and the owner subject to a mandatory prison term in federal prison.

Pretty run of the mill.

Wanna regulate them too?
My idea for gun control is simple. Bolt action rifles, pump action shotguns and revolvers are perfectly legal and should not be regulated other than registration in a national data base and ballistic fingerprinting for identification if these weapons are used to commit a crime.

Any and all weapons with semi or fully automatic firing systems, all magazines that can hold more than ten rounds are illegal and the sale, import, distribution and ownership of such weapons is subject to federal law. Such weapons must be surrendered at once to local law enforcement. Any such weapons discovered after the surrender period will also be confiscated and the owner subject to a mandatory prison term in federal prison.

America's gun owners will not stand for registration... and rightfully so... so that's not ever gonna happen...

and ballistic fingerprinting has been shown to be a complete waste of time and money where it's been tried...

Pretty run of the mill.

Wanna regulate them too?

America's gun owners will not stand for registration... and rightfully so... so that's not ever gonna happen...

and ballistic fingerprinting has been shown to be a complete waste of time and money where it's been tried...
I own gun and registering it would not present any restriction on my freedom to own it.

I own gun and registering it would not present any restriction on my freedom to own it.

The less information the government has the better for the American people.

The less information the government has the better for the American people.
Ignorance as an answer now? Tell me, how has ignorance served the greater good?

Pretty run of the mill.

Wanna regulate them too?

I guess you don't know but a revolver has the same function as a semi automatic firearm? Ever saw a speed loader for a revolver?

Pretty run of the mill.

Wanna regulate them too?

well at least we have a definition :clap2:

my Ruger 10/22 is a semi-auto .22 rimfire

Still wanna confiscate that?

there are semi-auto shotguns out there as well as semi sporting rifles.

Wanna confiscate them too?

Wannna melt down museum pieces?

Any of the semi-auto firearms that the Feds want will need to be purchased at fair market value.

The aforementioned 10/22 has had a VQ drop in accurizing kit installed. The Feds will need to come up with some loot to get it.

Will you gun grabbbers, yes that is what you are, be willing to pony up money to buy them back b/c you are not using my tax dollars to do it.

Forum List

Back