Elementary school shooting

Would we benefit more from:

A) making sure all teachers and school admin are trained in the use of firearms and armed at all times.

B) making sure all teachers and school admin are trained in the methods of identifying unstable, potentially violent young people and provided with a plan of action if needed?

A hypothetical question to test your sanity:

Would you rather have your children attend a school with or without armed guards and security checkpoints?

I can not support armed guards and security checkpoints at schools and still support the right to possess legal guns and my 2nd Amendment.

I would like to understand why this man did what he did first.

Sane answer.

Would you rather have your children attend a school with or without armed guards and security checkpoints?

What kind of fucking question is that?To a gun grabber if a person says yes to arm guards it's insane
If a supporter of guns asked that question and a gun grabber answered it with no to armed teachers the supporters of guns would think the gun grabber was insane.

What kind of question? A hypothetical one. With or without. Simple question.

A) making sure all teachers and school admin are trained in the use of firearms and armed at all times.

B) making sure all teachers and school admin are trained in the methods of identifying unstable, potentially violent young people and provided with a plan of action if needed?

and then cut their pay

So you own semi or fully automatic weapons? Weapons fitted with high capacity magazines? May I ask why? What use are they?

I own them and will keep them
What use are they?
What legitimate use are they? What reason can be given that trumps the lives of so many fallen by the use of such weapons? Why should the rights of an owner of such weapons be greater than the rights of children anticipating Christmas?

Fuck you and your knee jerk reaction if you really cared about children you would stop supporting gun control.
As for why I have them. As an adult I choose to have them to fight a tyrannical government. That is their one and only purpose. Don't like it come git it.

Bull shit Connecticut has the toughest gun control laws the shooting has proven you are a lying cock sucker and gun control does not work.
What clearly doesn't work is the expansion of access to weapons of mass destruction. Before such weapons were widely available, there were not mass shootings. Since the NRA, gun manufacturers and paid lobbyists bought more lax gun laws, our streets are awash with death.

And calling me a lying cock sucker does not help your case. It merely shows I am dealing with a lesser person in so many ways.
Dude when lives are at stack we don't have the time to experiment on what form of gun control works. Connecticut has proven it does not work.

By continuing to say that, you are announcing that your ability to process information is compromised.

What kind of fucking question is that?To a gun grabber if a person says yes to arm guards it's insane
If a supporter of guns asked that question and a gun grabber answered it with no to armed teachers the supporters of guns would think the gun grabber was insane.

What kind of question? A hypothetical one. With or without. Simple question.

It's a fail question depending on who would ask it.

If you owned ten guns and the people of the USA vote to ban one of them what would you do if the police came for it?

What clearly doesn't work is the expansion of access to weapons of mass destruction. Before such weapons were widely available, there were not mass shootings. Since the NRA, gun manufacturers and paid lobbyists bought more lax gun laws, our streets are awash with death.

And calling me a lying cock sucker does not help your case. It merely shows I am dealing with a lesser person in so many ways.
Dude when lives are at stack we don't have the time to experiment on what form of gun control works. Connecticut has proven it does not work.

By continuing to say that, you are announcing that your ability to process information is compromised.

Don't like the facts? I really don't give a shit continue to support a failed system and you will continue to have the same ending effects.

I'm sure a few parents have had that same thought cross their minds. The killer was home schooled himself some it has been reported. Just saying. There are no promises in life that violence or death won't befall us or those we love and that is why I believe in what I do in my own personal life.

I hadn't heard that the gunman was homeschooled. His high school adviser has been quoted in several articles. It is possible that he was homeschooled at some point?

Everyone has questions and wants to find solutions. Maybe there is something that can be done. It seems to be a very small percentage of the population that commits such heinous crimes.

I just don't know.

Yes it was reported that he was home schooled some as I stated in my post.

Adam Lanza's Mom Pulled Him Out of School: Relative - ABC News

ok. In one article it said that she had was there/at school if he had a problem.

Maybe by this time next week we will have some semblance of 'facts'.

Yesterday, somewhere online, I read that his mother was some sort of 'survivalist'. Then later heard on the news that she was a friendly person who enjoyed gardening and also collected guns. Much speculation about why she would collect guns but I dismissed that--some people do. Perhaps her father collected guns --the possibilities are endless.

So--she worked in finance, had 2 boys, got a divorce, enjoyed landscaping her yard, homeschooled her son and was generally described as an average member of the community.

It sounds like her son had these issues for many years and that they more than likely sought professional help.

And by continuing to dispute it, you are announcing your stance that the lives of children are secondary to failed ideology.

You're willing to sacrifice children.

I own them and will keep them
What use are they?
What legitimate use are they? What reason can be given that trumps the lives of so many fallen by the use of such weapons? Why should the rights of an owner of such weapons be greater than the rights of children anticipating Christmas?

Fuck you and your knee jerk reaction if you really cared about children you would stop supporting gun control.
As for why I have them. As an adult I choose to have them to fight a tyrannical government. That is their one and only purpose. Don't like it come git it.
Fight a tyrannical government?!? Rather esoteric, isn't it? you believe that you can hold off the agents of the government like some lone desperado or John Rambo or Dirty Harry? If so, you are a fool, and a dangerous fool at that.

Because we are allowed to have weapons designed for soldiers, we endure mass shootings. Controlling such weapons, confiscating them and prosecuting those who refuse to surrender them will go a long way toward relieving our society of the blight these weapons bring. I am concerned about children. And that's why I'm all for a total ban of semi and fully automatic firing systems and high capacity magazines. Only the delusional, like yourself, see any use for them. The rest of Sane America recognizes the need to eliminate them from our midst.

What use are they?

Fight a tyrannical government?!? Rather esoteric, isn't it? you believe that you can hold off the agents of the government like some lone desperado or John Rambo or Dirty Harry? If so, you are a fool, and a dangerous fool at that.

Because we are allowed to have weapons designed for soldiers, we endure mass shootings. Controlling such weapons, confiscating them and prosecuting those who refuse to surrender them will go a long way toward relieving our society of the blight these weapons bring. I am concerned about children. And that's why I'm all for a total ban of semi and fully automatic firing systems and high capacity magazines. Only the delusional, like yourself, see any use for them. The rest of Sane America recognizes the need to eliminate them from our midst.

Dude my group right now has 15 police officer from surrounding area departments, 10 deputy's from three county's some state troopers two U.S. Deputy Marshal's and one FBI agent. not to mention a doctor and two lawyers, I am not a lone wolf.

A.)I( don't agree that all teachers should be trained in firearms usage. Just a few in each floor would do.

B.) the 2nd contingent is somewhat in place. It's experience with kids and we know who to notify.

And by continuing to dispute it, you are announcing your stance that the lives of children are secondary to failed ideology.

If you were sane and of normal intelligence, you might get accused of trolling for a reaction. As it is, however, you are just a dimwitted whack-job. Please know that nothing of say is ever given a moment of serious consideration.

Dude my group right now has 15 police officer from surrounding area departments, 10 deputy's from three county's some state troopers two U.S. Deputy Marshal's and one FBI agent. not to mention a doctor and two lawyers, I am not a lone wolf.
The point is there is much more danger that is tragically real from weapons designed for war on our streets than any perceived danger from the government. Your skewed politics has clouded your judgement. Which priority holds first: safe streets or 'tin soldiers and Nixon coming'?

Your group? You have a group poised to fight the government?

You are a loon who lies. You have no group.

If you were sane and of normal intelligence, you might get accused of trolling for a reaction. As it is, however, you are just a dimwitted whack-job. Please know that nothing of say is ever given a moment of serious consideration.

You won't give consideration to protecting children. You maintain that they should remain at risk, while idiots like you continue to pretend that gun control reduces crime...or that the way to protect vulnerable children is to allow them to continue to be slaughtered, while moronic progressive acolytes debate over what *causes* crazy people to target unprotected groups of children.

Forum List

Back