Elementary school shooting

I can't say that I have caught him in a lie, but I can say that I have not been to concern to pay attention.

I have caught you in a lie.

That is partly why I am pushing you on this point. You have yet to even attempt to convince me that you were a cop. I am here waiting to issue an apology. All you have to do is say something that makes me believe that you were once a cop.

It shouldn't be too hard.

No you have not you lying sack of shit.
So I guess I have caught you in a lie.

Actually, he did live in the house, and he was a handful.

Not according to people who told me the gun laws in Connecticut didn't make a difference because he lived in New Hampshire.

The guy was autistic, want me to bring some autism activists in here to tell you how stupid you are to call people with autism crazy?

while the activists are in here can they explain why some one with autism can not have a mental disorder as well?

People with autism do not need a mental disorder, they are potential monsters as they are.

The monster inside my son - Salon.com

I can't say that I have caught him in a lie, but I can say that I have not been to concern to pay attention.

That is partly why I am pushing you on this point. You have yet to even attempt to convince me that you were a cop. I am here waiting to issue an apology. All you have to do is say something that makes me believe that you were once a cop.

I don't believe you are a human. Prove it.

:rolleyes:

How stupid can your questions about the personal lives of others be? <--- That's rhetorical, by the way.

How many criminals do you think will allow the firearms they have to be licensed, registered and insured
How many gang banger will march in lock step to have this done?

Most gun deaths are suicides and domestic arguments and accidents. That hoarde of criminals you think are out there being not white with intent isn't actually out there anywhere.

You've bought into an industry based on fear...

How many criminals do you think will allow the firearms they have to be licensed, registered and insured

Most gun deaths are suicides and domestic arguments and accidents. That hoarde of criminals you think are out there being not white with intent isn't actually out there anywhere.

I'd really like to know where in that post you read him saying criminals are "not white".

Isn't pushing gun control based on fear?

I'd really like to know where in that post you read him saying criminals are "not white".

OH shit how did I miss that part? Didn't you know Joe is a racist?

This is true, but there are not mass killings without guns.

Really? Funny enough arson and bombings account for more dead in "mass killings" than firearms do, even in this nation. See what happens when you make statements from "facts" you pull out of your ass? You end up being called on it and you end up proving your ignorance.

When was the last time 20 schoolchildren were murdered in school because of an act of arson or bombing?

9 Oct 2012, why?

As opposed to handing over your guns and complying with the law?

Man, what a crazy idea that is.

You have the right to resist an unjust law.

Murderers think the murder laws are "unjust". Rapists think the sexual assault laws are "unjust".

That's pretty much the most restarded thing you've said yet, and frankly, you say retarded things all day.

You really should stop posting when you are drunk. Name one murderer that ever argued that laws against murder were unjust.

I'm not even going to waste my time trying to disprove this one....You prove your numbers that you are claiming please....

Stupid once again you're using a straw man crazy people aren't allowed to buy guns

Why does a state with the toughest gun laws have a mass shooting?

Connecticut gun laws among the toughest in the U.S. - The York Daily Record

Because being the "toughest gun law in the US" is like being the "Leper with the most fingers".

It's still rotten.

A crazy person was able to get guns. Guns were too easy for him to get.

Crazy Person + Gun = Tragedy.

Crazy Person - Gun = Unhappy crazy person who probably still needs help.

Crazy Person + Vehicle = Tragedy
Crazy Person + Knives = Tragedy
Crazy Person + Chemicals =Tragedy
Crazy Person + Hammer = Tragedy
Crazy Person + Poisoned Kool Aid =Tragedy

See the common theme?

The issue is and always will be the breakdown in understanding and caring for those suffering with mental illness.

The issue today is trying to understand whether the use of prescription psychotropic medications in children and teens is creating a new crisis or issue.

The issue today is exploring whether the healthcare and support system we offer the mentally ill is working properly to protect the sick from harming themselves and harming others.

Don't let politics cloud your thinking. I am more than willing to discuss assault weapons but others should be willing to address the huge role mental illness often plays in these mass killings.

They all drank Kool-Aid?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because being the "toughest gun law in the US" is like being the "Leper with the most fingers".

It's still rotten.

A crazy person was able to get guns. Guns were too easy for him to get.

Crazy Person + Gun = Tragedy.

Crazy Person - Gun = Unhappy crazy person who probably still needs help.

Crazy Person + Vehicle = Tragedy
Crazy Person + Knives = Tragedy
Crazy Person + Chemicals =Tragedy
Crazy Person + Hammer = Tragedy
Crazy Person + Poisoned Kool Aid =Tragedy

See the common theme?

The issue is and always will be the breakdown in understanding and caring for those suffering with mental illness.

The issue today is trying to understand whether the use of prescription psychotropic medications in children and teens is creating a new crisis or issue.

The issue today is exploring whether the healthcare and support system we offer the mentally ill is working properly to protect the sick from harming themselves and harming others.

Don't let politics cloud your thinking. I am more than willing to discuss assault weapons but others should be willing to address the huge role mental illness often plays in these mass killings.

They all drank Kool-Aid?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yup

The People's Temple in Jonestown under the direction of Jim Jones. Crazy people can kill large groups in many different manners.

Isn't fear the preferred tactic of the NRA every election? I live in a very pro-gun area and every four years I'm told by NRA advertisement that Democrats want to take away our guns.

Look, we're never going to be able to take away crazy. We can't ever take away violent impulses. But we have to do something to take "mass" out of "mass shooting".

The tool used to accomplish mass shooting is the high capacity magazine and the semi and fully automatic firing system. The second amendment clearly states the need for a well regulated militia. That doesn't mean forty guys dressed in camouflage re-enacting scenes from their favorite action movies or a batch of paranoid reactionaries who believe that the federal government is their darkest adversary. It means a well regulated militia. It means placing the weapons that make mass shootings possible unavailable to the general public and in control of the well regulated militias.

No gun enthusiasts rights will be infringed. Guns for sport and personal defense aren't the problem. But the guns that tear up city streets, our schools and our public places with fusillade after fusillade of bullets ARE the problem. These weapons are living up to the reason they were designed: to kill as many people as quickly as possible. They are not used legitimately for any other purpose and deserve to be banned from our society.

Last edited:

Isn't fear the preferred tactic of the NRA every election? I live in a very pro-gun area and every four years I'm told by NRA advertisement that Democrats want to take away our guns.

Look, we're never going to be able to take away crazy. We can't ever take away violent impulses. But we have to do something to take "mass" out of "mass shooting".

The tool used to accomplish mass shooting is the high capacity magazine and the semi and fully automatic firing system. The second amendment clearly states the need for a well regulated militia. That doesn't mean forty guys dressed in camouflage re-enacting scenes from their favorite action movies or a batch of paranoid reactionaries who believe that the federal government is their darkest adversary. It means a well regulated militia. It means placing the weapons that make mass shootings possible unavailable to the general public and in control of the well regulated militias.

No gun enthusiasts rights will be infringed. Guns for sport and personal defense aren't the problem. But the guns that tear up city streets, our schools and our public places with fusillade after fusillade of bullets ARE the problem. These weapons are living up to the reason they were designed: to kill as many people as quickly as possible. They are not used legitimately for any other purpose and deserve to be banned from our society.

You forget the other NRA tactic of blaming the victims for not being armed themselves.

The tool used to accomplish mass shooting is the high capacity magazine and the semi and fully automatic firing system. The second amendment clearly states the need for a well regulated militia. That doesn't mean forty guys dressed in camouflage re-enacting scenes from their favorite action movies or a batch of paranoid reactionaries who believe that the federal government is their darkest adversary. It means a well regulated militia. It means placing the weapons that make mass shootings unavailable to the general public and in control of the well regulated militias.

This was Joe's argument

Isn't pushing for more gun control or ban based on fear?

No gun enthusiasts rights will be infringed. Guns for sport and personal defense aren't the problem.
Your position is flawed since you do not understand the concept and reason for the second amendment.
It has never been about hunting or home defense against a thief. It is for the protection of the people against a tyrannical government. You want Americans to hand over the tool that would help fight against that?

You are calling for increased regulations but you can't name one new law to brig forth that would have prevented this mass killing.

Would it be wrong for me to consider you just another person trying to politicize this tragedy by going after a hot button issue but with you like far too many offering no real solutions that will actually prevent this from ever happening again?

Sweet like sugar.

Yes that would be wrong of you. I am not focused on gun regs. I am focused on getting the discussion moving toward a place where solutions can be reached. Are you? You seem very focused on gun rights.

I'm not proposing laws. I'm proposing that we consider the matter fully. Can you see the difference. Others have suggested possible regulations. I'm open to considering all of them.

I'll bet when you read "consider" you think " accept". But that is a you problem.

Tell me what you want done. Is that simple enough of a question to ask you? I have read your posts and you seem to be here, there and everywhere. You mention concessions. Tell me more. You have the floor. You are the boss. What should we do boss to prevent mass killings?

My goodness. A demand for a plan! Whatever shall I do? I think this really sweet cookie wants to catch me contradicting myself.....and thinks I will surely do so if I accept her sugary challenge.

Shall I discuss my ideal society? Or shall I consider the realities of our American society? Surely, if I choose one, she will reply to the other! Worry....worry...worry!

Listen here, miss.

I am a gun owner and have been one all my life. I am someone who has never fired a gun at another human being, but who thinks he could if the threat was clear. I like having my gun in my home. It is a little ol' thing...but it shoots real bullets and I can shoot straight. I don't anticipate ever having to give it up.

Now....I cannot imagine ever needing a weapon that can mow down a half dozen humans in a few seconds. I'm thinking that we could do something about those kinds of guns. You know....make it really hard to get one and even harder to get ammunition for one.
I'm not too confident that you and BigReb and Matthew, with your full arsenal, could hold off the US Military if they went nuts and decided to turn their weapons on the citizens. I'd probably live longer than you in that situation.

As I have said.....our system of government is based on the will of the people. And the will of the people is that we shall have the right to own guns. But I think that there is an appetite for a real discussion about what types of guns are necessary to meet the will of the people. I am advocating that we have that discussion. Being silly and equating bullets aimed and fired with car accidents and plane crashes......and an attempt to avoid having the discussion.....gets us nowhere fast. As we have seen in this thread.

Along with that discussion..........there is a need to discuss other causes of the increase in these types of slaughters. The guns need a finger. The finger is operated by a brain that has problems. Those problems were caused by something.

let me know if you want that ideal society plan too. My ideal society kicks ass!

Last edited:
Really? Funny enough arson and bombings account for more dead in "mass killings" than firearms do, even in this nation. See what happens when you make statements from "facts" you pull out of your ass? You end up being called on it and you end up proving your ignorance.

When was the last time 20 schoolchildren were murdered in school because of an act of arson or bombing?

9 Oct 2012, why?

Details.

The tool used to accomplish mass shooting is the high capacity magazine and the semi and fully automatic firing system. The second amendment clearly states the need for a well regulated militia. That doesn't mean forty guys dressed in camouflage re-enacting scenes from their favorite action movies or a batch of paranoid reactionaries who believe that the federal government is their darkest adversary. It means a well regulated militia. It means placing the weapons that make mass shootings unavailable to the general public and in control of the well regulated militias.

This was Joe's argument

Isn't pushing for more gun control or ban based on fear?

No gun enthusiasts rights will be infringed. Guns for sport and personal defense aren't the problem.
Your position is flawed since you do not understand the concept and reason for the second amendment.
It has never been about hunting or home defense against a thief. It is for the protection of the people against a tyrannical government. You want Americans to hand over the tool that would help fight against that?

Has Obama knocked on your door yet?
It's been weeks since the election, how come he hasn't taken your guns yet, as you predicted.

No you have not you lying sack of shit.
So I guess I have caught you in a lie.

Sure I have. A silly little one. Don't you remember? Do I need to remind you?

Sweet like sugar.

Yes that would be wrong of you. I am not focused on gun regs. I am focused on getting the discussion moving toward a place where solutions can be reached. Are you? You seem very focused on gun rights.

I'm not proposing laws. I'm proposing that we consider the matter fully. Can you see the difference. Others have suggested possible regulations. I'm open to considering all of them.

I'll bet when you read "consider" you think " accept". But that is a you problem.

Tell me what you want done. Is that simple enough of a question to ask you? I have read your posts and you seem to be here, there and everywhere. You mention concessions. Tell me more. You have the floor. You are the boss. What should we do boss to prevent mass killings?

My goodness. A demand for a plan! Whatever shall I do? I think this really sweet and cookie wants to catch me contradicting myself.....and thinks I will surely do so if I accept her sugary challenge.

Shall I discuss my ideal society? Or shall I consider the realities of our American society? Surely, if I choose one, she will reply to the other! Worry....worry...worry!

Listen here, miss.

I am a gun owner and have been one all my life. I am someone who has never fired a gun at another human being, but who thinks he could if the threat was clear. I like having my gun in my home. It is a little ol' thing...but it shoots real bullets and I can shoot straight. I don't anticipate ever having to give it up.

Now....I cannot imagine ever needing a weapon that can mow down a half dozen humans in a few seconds. I'm thinking that we could do something about those kinds of guns. You know....make it really hard to get one and even harder to get ammunition for one.
I'm not too confident that you and BigReb and Matthew, with your full arsenal, could hold off the US Military if they went nuts and decided to turn their weapons on the citizens. I'd probably live longer than you in that situation.

As I have said.....our system of government is based on the will of the people. And the will of the people is that we shall have the right to own guns. But I think that there is an appetite for a real discussion about what types of guns are necessary to meet the will of the people. I am advocating that we have that discussion. Being silly and equating bullets aimed and fired with car accidents and plane crashes......and an attempt to avoid having the discussion.....gets us nowhere fast. As we have seen in this thread.

Along with that discussion..........there is a need to discuss other causes of the increase in these types of slaughters. The guns need a finger. The finger is operated by a brain that has problems. Those problems were caused by something.

let me know if you want that ideal society plan too. My ideal society kicks ass!

I am a gun owner and have been one all my life.

Like old rocks is a gun owner? Who thinks only a hunting rifle should be used as a home defense weapon? I don't believe you.

Forum List

Back