Elementary school shooting

Because progressives have fostered a society that scorns morality, self-respect, and responsibility.

They've built us a society of criminals, murderers, and baby killers.

It will get worse. Obama hasn't even gotten rolling yet. Each day will bring new horror. Brace yourself.

Good grief...you never stop do you?
You might have thought that crap would have stopped after the election.

Do you think that "all Israeli's" find the situation depicted in that photo to be ideal? Do you think that "any Israeli's" do? I'm guessing they don't.

You have limited capacity, I know, but you could give things a little thought before you decide to respond.

It was the Isrealis that insisted that their government allow this to protect their kids, you stupid fuck.

Who are they protecting them from?

Palestinian terrorists.

Oops, I repeated myself.

There is no serious discussion when your only idea is to punish the innocent ....That is not serious that is fucking retarded.

But, there should be serious discussion, right?
Serious discussion would include discussing options other than just 'punishing the innocent'.

Do you have serious reasons you need a military type assault rifle to justify the threat to public safety?

The Supreme Court will want to know

Um, yes actually. Though many will disagree. the original intent of the second amendment. That the government knows the citizenry is armed and can take action against tyranny. It's not really about protecting your home or going hunting but keeping the Government from taking your freedoms... My 308 and shotgun for instance is no match for a dumb private with an M4......

Serious discussion would include discussing options other than just 'punishing the innocent'.

Do you have serious reasons you need a military type assault rifle to justify the threat to public safety?

Um, yes actually. Though many will disagree. the original intent of the second amendment. That the government knows the citizenry is armed and can take action against tyranny. It's not really about protecting your home or going hunting but keeping the Government from taking your freedoms... My 308 and shotgun for instance is no match for a dumb private with an M4......

Ridiculous.

Ridiculous.

Fact, try studying a little....

Ridiculous.
Anyone who has even a casual knowledge of the rationale behind the Constitution and the Bill of Rights knows that was the exact intent of the 2nd.

Bull

The country never envisioned the need for a standing Army. National defense was built around local militias. The ability of a citizen to be armed to support his local militia was paramount

In terms of controlling the government. If you have a strong first amendment, you don't need a second

Apart from the fact that you pulled that comment right out of your ass and have no idea what anyone asked anyone to allow.......you have not demonstrated that even a single Israeli considers this to be the ideal. You cannot point to even one Israeli mother would not prefer to be able to send their kid to school in a place that was absent of weapons. Can you? The situation depicted in the picture is not the ideal.....to anyone who is sane.

Nobody considers this ideal, but the FACT is that there are murderous scum in Israel that have shown us that they have no problem murdering Israeli children. In this nation, Columbine, VA Tech, CT, etc has shown us that we have murderous scum in this nation that have no problem going into schools and murdering our children, so yeah, you can poiint to many Israeli mothers that prefer seeing an armed school teacher than seeing their kids being slaughtered because there is NOT an armed teacher nearby, just as there would be many American mothers who would be thankful today if Sandy Hook, VA Tech, Columbine, etc, had some armed teachers. Nobody is saying it's the ideal but it is reality, your "ideal" is not.

In a moment of sanity, this lunatic acknowledges that arming teachers is not the ideal. Wonderful.

My ideal would be if people like you were never born, Unlike you, I accept the fact that reality and my ideal will never meet.

Ridiculous.
Anyone who has even a casual knowledge of the rationale behind the Constitution and the Bill of Rights knows that was the exact intent of the 2nd.

My oh my......I am being schooled.

This bullshit strategy of hanging onto the words of the USC as though the authors were supreme beings is ridiculous. It seems nutters envision an us vs them struggle for the soul of America. Problem is, there is us, them and them and them and them and them and them...............

There will be no armed revolt. This is not a TV miniseries.

There will be an armed revolt.

And loons like you are going to be slaughtered, I'm afraid. Probably by your own heroes.

Forum List

Back