Elementary school shooting

Wow, you have a way with words slick. All those pretty words just to say "I'm a brain dead idiot".
The brain dead idiots are the ones who have been worshiping at the altar of military style weaponry and finding any and all excuses for the tragedy such weapons inevitably bring. They lust after penis extensions and pasted on muscle mass by buying and demanding more potent guns than required by civilians. And when the tragedies happen, they point and say "It's the culture! The culture must be changed! Video games made these children dead! The gun, the glorious gun, isn't at fault! Just because it can fire 5 bullets per second."

Moloch! Military weapons in civilian hands makes the god Moloch on Earth! A seductive god that poisons the morals of the worshiper. A destructive god that leaves carnage in its wake. A jealous god that demands the hoodwinking of its acolytes making them believe that every other factor of modernity is to blame for the deaths it causes. Moloch!

The problem is people with guns that should be in the hands of well regulated militias. Guns awash on our city street bleaching homes with the blood of their victims.

Civilians require bolt action rifles for hunting and other recreational sport shooting. They don't need to spray bullets like a Taliban fighter. Civilians need revolvers for self defense, not a gun capable of erasing scores of people without reloading.

Military style weaponry? Here are a few facts for you, military style weaponry is designed to be light and easy to carry. A few seconds of thought might explain why to you, if not, you are way too stupid to continue this discussion. They are also designed to use less powerful ammunition than hunting style weapons, are are, as a rule, less deadly than those hunting style weapons that you think are safer.

Seriously, you are letting a bunch of political hacks manipulate you into giving them power because you are scared. Grow up.
The clumsy tactic of demeaning your opposition may work on those you associate with (birds of a feather so to speak), but it fails to effect me. Such tactics do, in fact, tell me that I am dealing with a lesser intellect. So there you are.

Military style weaponry is designed to give the bearer of such weapons a sense of cool and machismo. It is designed to fire rapidly and is often fitted with magazines so the rate of fire can be sustained. They have absolutely no legitimate use other than that which was designed. They are a blight on society and should be forever banned from civilian use.

Gun enthusiasts tend to love their mechanical penis extensions and seek and seek all answers by expanding the gun culture. The problem is guns in hands that should not have such guns, not to add more guns.

Last edited:
I wonder how many troops have been killed or injured by IED's instead of direct weapons fire?

When a classroom full of first graders gets taken out by IEDs we can start addressing the problem

Right now, the problem is guns.

Guns are our leading tool of murder in THIS COUNTRY. 67% of murders use a gun. We need to address our major cause of violence in this country and that is the gun

Actually, the problem is young males, not guns.

The brain dead idiots are the ones who have been worshiping at the altar of military style weaponry and finding any and all excuses for the tragedy such weapons inevitably bring. They lust after penis extensions and pasted on muscle mass by buying and demanding more potent guns than required by civilians. And when the tragedies happen, they point and say "It's the culture! The culture must be changed! Video games made these children dead! The gun, the glorious gun, isn't at fault! Just because it can fire 5 bullets per second."

Moloch! Military weapons in civilian hands makes the god Moloch on Earth! A seductive god that poisons the morals of the worshiper. A destructive god that leaves carnage in its wake. A jealous god that demands the hoodwinking of its acolytes making them believe that every other factor of modernity is to blame for the deaths it causes. Moloch!

The problem is people with guns that should be in the hands of well regulated militias. Guns awash on our city street bleaching homes with the blood of their victims.

Civilians require bolt action rifles for hunting and other recreational sport shooting. They don't need to spray bullets like a Taliban fighter. Civilians need revolvers for self defense, not a gun capable of erasing scores of people without reloading.

Military style weaponry? Here are a few facts for you, military style weaponry is designed to be light and easy to carry. A few seconds of thought might explain why to you, if not, you are way too stupid to continue this discussion. They are also designed to use less powerful ammunition than hunting style weapons, are are, as a rule, less deadly than those hunting style weapons that you think are safer.

Seriously, you are letting a bunch of political hacks manipulate you into giving them power because you are scared. Grow up.
The clumsy tactic of demeaning your opposition may work on those you associate with (birds of a feather so to speak), but it fails to effect me. Such tactics do, in fact, tell me that I am dealing with a lesser intellect. So there you are.

Military style weaponry is designed to give the bearer of such weapons a sense of cool and machismo. It is designed to fire rapidly and is often fitted with magazines so the rate of fire can be sustained. They have absolutely no legitimate use other than that which was designed. They are a blight on society and should be forever banned from civilian use.

Gun enthusiasts tend to love their mechanical penis extensions and seek and seek all answers by expanding the gun culture. The problem is guns in hands that should not have such guns, not to add more guns.

Really? Can you point o marketing studies that support that, or are you just posturing?

:eusa_eh:

You had me at Moloch.

I wonder how many troops have been killed or injured by IED's instead of direct weapons fire?

When a classroom full of first graders gets taken out by IEDs we can start addressing the problem

Guns are our leading tool of murder in THIS COUNTRY. 67% of murders use a gun. We need to address our major cause of violence in this country and that is the gun

When guns were banned in Chicago and Washington, D.C. the murder rates went up. Criminals, like gang bangers, don't obey gun laws. Disarming good people with gun bans sets them up to be victimized by armed criminals.
Would anyone put a sign up in their yard declaring their property a gun free zone? There are many stories in which an armed citizen stopped a crime in process because they were armed, but the filtered... agenda driven, so called, main stream media hardly ever reports these cases.

Watch robbers run for the door after woman shoots at them

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK4h_7YZHWE]Watch robbers run for the door after woman shoots at them - YouTube[/ame]

What apparatus is used by these frightening young males to kill scores of people?

The problem is guns. If you love guns, I know it seems ridiculous that your beloved gun could be anything but an elegant, empowering, benign extension of your pseudo-machismo world outlook.

But here's a news flash: guns shoot bullets at a ghastly rate into the bodies of innocent men, women and children.

If young males were the problem, and they had no access to the type of weapons soldiers and law enforcement officers should exclusively have, we would not see two dozen funerals in Connecticut or a dozen in Aurora Colorado or thousands more nationwide.

No, it's not guns. If the problem was guns, an increase in gun restrictions would lead to a decrease in gun death.

Hasn't happened. Hasn't reduced the incidence or severity of mass killings at schools, either.

So take your ridiculous, tired propaganda and spout it to the morons in France who actually believed it at one time. That's a pretty safe place now, I hear.

Oh, wait...

Really? Can you point o marketing studies that support that, or are you just posturing?

You don't believe that sex appeal has anything to do with marketing weapons?

No, it's not guns. If the problem was guns, an increase in gun restrictions would lead to a decrease in gun death.

Hasn't happened. Hasn't reduced the incidence or severity of mass killings at schools, either.

So take your ridiculous, tired propaganda and spout it to the morons in France who actually believed it at one time. That's a pretty safe place now, I hear.

Oh, wait...
The assault weapons ban was lifted under the wise and thoughtful George W. Bush. Every time REAL substantial gun restrictions are proposed, the NRA (lackeys of gun makers and hypnotized gun owners) steps in to water them down. Making cosmetic changes rather than pragmatic and effective changes.

If we want to rid our society of gun violence, the solution is not to add more guns. The solution is to subtract them. And to subtract them substantially.

I keep saying that criminals prefer their victims unarmed. But the left wants us all unarmed so the armed bad guys and loons can wreck havoc in even more places. :cuckoo:

Yep, that's exactly what they want :cuckoo:

Ever talk to a criminal? Ever think about the fact that gun stores are rarely victims of armed robbery, unlike 7-11s? Do you know what the major difference between the two are, other than gun stores being more likely to get the criminal a large amount of money?

I was referring to the second sentence.

Nosmo King, are you too dense to recognize military weapons are the MOST protected by the Constitution? Just what would a militia use? You also attempted to demean your opponent, so that point is lost.

What apparatus is used by these frightening young males to kill scores of people?

The problem is guns. If you love guns, I know it seems ridiculous that your beloved gun could be anything but an elegant, empowering, benign extension of your pseudo-machismo world outlook.

But here's a news flash: guns shoot bullets at a ghastly rate into the bodies of innocent men, women and children.

If young males were the problem, and they had no access to the type of weapons soldiers and law enforcement officers should exclusively have, we would not see two dozen funerals in Connecticut or a dozen in Aurora Colorado or thousands more nationwide.

More people die each year from alcoholism and drunk driving than from guns. Why isn't alcohol being made illegal? Because that would be collectivized punishment. Something a collectivist liberal no doubt can grasp, I'm sure. More people die each year in traffic accidents than from guns. Why don't we just make people take public transportation in order to stop people from dying in traffic accidents. This is another collectivist solution.
Just because some irresponsible crazy person uses a gun to murder with doesn't mean good responsible people should be collectively punished for it.

Nosmo King, are you too dense to recognize military weapons are the MOST protected by the Constitution? Just what would a militia use? You also attempted to demean your opponent, so that point is lost.
I have no problem with gun manufacturers making weapons for our military or for export to other sovereign militaries. I do not believe that such weapons belong on civilian streets in the hands of civilians. There is no legitimate civilian use for them. Just as a civilian can't have a flamethrower, a mortar, a tank or a battleship, civilians should not have guns whose rate of fire and sustainability of that rate is only effective against human targets.

More people die each year from alcoholism and drunk driving than from guns. Why isn't alcohol being made illegal? Because that would be collectivized punishment. Something a collectivist liberal no doubt can grasp, I'm sure. More people die each year in traffic accidents than from guns. Why don't we just make people take public transportation in order to stop people from dying in traffic accidents. This is another collectivist solution.
Just because some irresponsible crazy person uses a gun to murder with doesn't mean good responsible people should be collectively punished for it.
Are you being punished by restriction on flame thrower ownership? Are you being punished by having mortars and shell kept from you? Is it a punishment to you not to be able to own an RPG launcher and the projectiles they launch?

Keep your guns. Just surrender the ones designed for military use, not sport.

As a society, we have made harsh changes to combat the effects of Drunk Driving. Later ages when you can legally drink, harsher punishments against drunk drivers, penalties against those who serve alchohol

Why can't we do the same for guns?

Obama must be ether the luckiest SOB on the planet or the unluckiest.

He wanted to stop drilling and we got the Gulf oil spill.

It was well known that he wanted to tackle private gun ownership after the election and now this happens.

I think the guy is bad news.

Gay marriage, gun ownership, racism.
We should be thinking about peace, prosperity, and goodwill to everyone but instead we're constantly at each others' throats over his pet issues.

We need to stop this shit.

Good point. obama is just very clever about getting what he wants. He knows how to engineer circumstances.

I will never understand how anyone can politicize the mass murder of 20 little children and 7 adults. Really, I don't want to understand how anyone can use those deaths to further their agenda of hate and fear for something that does not exist.

Well you were the first one to do it...so stall that high horse of yours

citing Car bombs is not a reasonable excuse to renew a look at how we handle guns. Sensible actions can be taken without resorting to stupidity.

You people can actually take the time and treat this as a serious issue, or you can continue being morons.

Forum List

Back