Elementary school shooting

No one is making you have an abortion.

ON the other hand, crazy assholes walking around with guns are a threat to all of us.

one guy puts a bomb in his shoe, we all have to take off our shoes to get on a plane.

31 Gun Rampages in the last decade, no one talks about banning guns.

no one forces you to get a gun and use it either..

if not a gun, a car rammed into a building can do just as well..when will you all call for taking those away?

dumbass

When was the last time someone with a car killed 28 people?

Thanks.

Tim McVeigh killed 168 people with a car.

Car bomb kills more than 25
Syria car bombing kills more than 25 in Aleppo - Los Angeles Times

It's easy for a car to cause mass casualties.

Wow, you have a way with words slick. All those pretty words just to say "I'm a brain dead idiot".
The brain dead idiots are the ones who have been worshiping at the altar of military style weaponry and finding any and all excuses for the tragedy such weapons inevitably bring. They lust after penis extensions and pasted on muscle mass by buying and demanding more potent guns than required by civilians. And when the tragedies happen, they point and say "It's the culture! The culture must be changed! Video games made these children dead! The gun, the glorious gun, isn't at fault! Just because it can fire 5 bullets per second."

Moloch! Military weapons in civilian hands makes the god Moloch on Earth! A seductive god that poisons the morals of the worshiper. A destructive god that leaves carnage in its wake. A jealous god that demands the hoodwinking of its acolytes making them believe that every other factor of modernity is to blame for the deaths it causes. Moloch!

The problem is people with guns that should be in the hands of well regulated militias. Guns awash on our city street bleaching homes with the blood of their victims.

Civilians require bolt action rifles for hunting and other recreational sport shooting. They don't need to spray bullets like a Taliban fighter. Civilians need revolvers for self defense, not a gun capable of erasing scores of people without reloading.
I have a shotgun that holds nine rounds for self defense.

But, it's remarkable to see your hysterics over inanimate objects.

More households had guns decades ago, yet this sort of thing rarely happened. This is a people problem.
My hysteria, as you say, isn't over inanimate objects. It's over the worship of all things destructive wrought by the potent guns designed to kill many quickly. Shot guns, bolt action rifles and revolvers are more than adequate to provide responsible recreation and self defense. AR-15s, Glocks with multiple round clips, bullets designed specifically to penetrate body armor are items demanded by gun nuts and bought by them in huge quantities all in an effort to effect an image of 'cool'. And that is a particularly seductive and destructive muse.

That muse tells the feeble minded and weak that arming themselves makes them not only equal, but superior to others. That acquiring the accouterment of the military endows them with the power of the military. And that has left death and sorrow as a consequence.

You can't put out fires by dowsing them with gasoline. Just as you can't stem the tide of gun violence by adding more guns to the mix. That sounds like the prescription gun makers would have us follow. The medicine they have provided so far has left the patient moribund. The worship of guns and the ignorance of that consequence is our cross to bear. We have to rid our society of the tools that make mass shootings possible and we must do that today.

if not a gun, a car rammed into a building can do just as well..when will you all call for taking those away?

dumbass

Thanks.

Tim McVeigh killed 168 people with a car.

Car bomb kills more than 25
Syria car bombing kills more than 25 in Aleppo - Los Angeles Times

It's easy for a car to cause mass casualties.
It's the bombs in the cars that caused the destruction. You may as well blame brass for deaths as that's what cartridges are made of.

Ron Barber is a lifelong NRA member, kid.

He represents his district, pub and dem.

That's the way it is.

And he has a vote in Congress, which you don't.

That support has just reversed. Survey a number of Republican legislators' sites. Start with Ron Barber of Arizona.

Ron Barber only represents the people of Tucson AZ. and not the rest of his constituents.
To him the rest of us don't exist.

Ron Barber is a Democrat.Not a Republican.

You don't have a gun ban?
Can you have a semi automatic firearm?
What was that mandatory buy back of guns?
No gun ban huh?

AUSTRALIA: MORE VIOLENT CRIME DESPITE GUN BAN
Yes, I can have a semi-automatic firearm, I could walk 10 minutes to the local sports shop at the bottom of my hill and buy one tomorrow.
I missed the buy back...when did that happen?
I have several guns as I've told you before.

I'm not sure what an article about Australia has to do with me.....oh, I get it, you've got your Google mixed up and, as a gun-totin' good ol' boy, you have no idea of what the world looks like past the county line.
But I'm sure that Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane keeps you crazy kids in line.

My apologies I thought you were Australian

Them's fightin' words mister.
It would be like if I called you Canadian.

no one ever wants ..... someone shooting back. It spoils all the fun!

I keep saying that criminals prefer their victims unarmed. But the left wants us all unarmed so the armed bad guys and loons can wreck havoc in even more places. :cuckoo:

Yep, that's exactly what they want :cuckoo:

Ever talk to a criminal? Ever think about the fact that gun stores are rarely victims of armed robbery, unlike 7-11s? Do you know what the major difference between the two are, other than gun stores being more likely to get the criminal a large amount of money?

I know, it's funny. Did we overcome the tyranny of England via vote?

Hilarious.

"Tryanny" from England meaning making the rich assholes pay their fair share in taxes.

And, no, we didn't. We overcame it because after the British pretty much were kicking our asses from one side of the colonies to the other, the French decided to intervene. Not because they were such great believers in Democracy, but because Louis XVI wanted payback for the territories France had lost in the Seven Years War.

Ever notice how many rich assholes support gun control?

I wonder how many troops have been killed or injured by IED's instead of direct weapons fire?

When a classroom full of first graders gets taken out by IEDs we can start addressing the problem

Right now, the problem is guns.

Guns are our leading tool of murder in THIS COUNTRY. 67% of murders use a gun. We need to address our major cause of violence in this country and that is the gun

ON the other hand, crazy assholes walking around with guns are a threat to all of us.

one guy puts a bomb in his shoe, we all have to take off our shoes to get on a plane.

No one is making you buy a gun.

On the other hand, their are crazy assholes trying to pass laws that require me to pay for abortions.

One condom breaks and I am on the hook for an abortion and years of emotional therapy.

By the way, if you want to stop taking off your shoes when you get on a plane I suggest you stop letting the government make up arbitrary rules about airline security that are designed to fool idiots into thinking they are doing something and insist they start actually doing something. I can site numerous security experts who are more than willing to point out the flaws in TSA procedures, and why they will never stop a real terrorist. They can't even find one that thinks they are doing things right, yet you still insist that I go along with the rules because it makes you feel better.

dumbass

Thanks.

Seriously?

Iraq Attacks Kill 26, Many in Kurdish-Claimed Areas

When are you going to learn to shut the fuck up and not prove to the entire world how stupid you are? Are you really a Republican shill paid to make Democrats look like idiots?

Oh, look everyone, it's a "Godwin Alert".

Sign of a failed argument...
Well, the Nazis did that. Maybe.
She's right, though.

The purpose of the 2nd amendment is to deter the government from becoming tyrannical.

Sorry, I'm more worried about a crazy person shooting up a crowd I might be standing in than a " tyrannical" government. Sometimes the "cure" is worse than the disease.

While a Bushmaster can do a number on a room full of pre-schoolers, against a well armed Apache Helicopter, not so much.

The only reason you say that is because you never lived under a tyrannical government and are too stupid to understand the concept.

I don't spend my time worrying about low probability injuries/assaults to myself. There are a lot more common ways to die and I take care to prevent them the best I can....like looking right, then left, then right again before making a left turn.

I always worry about the stupidity - by design - of our population about the Constitution.

I don't think the constitution trumps common sense.

Crazy people should not have access to military grade weapons. This is just common sense, except to the gun nutters...

You don't understand the purpose of the constitution at all if you don't think it trumps common sense.

I don't spend my time worrying about low probability injuries/assaults to myself. There are a lot more common ways to die and I take care to prevent them the best I can....like looking right, then left, then right again before making a left turn.

I always worry about the stupidity - by design - of our population about the Constitution.

I don't think the constitution trumps common sense.

Crazy people should not have access to military grade weapons. This is just common sense, except to the gun nutters...
Forgive me if I don't find your idea of what common sense is to be all that compelling.

You simply scare me, as most lunatics do.

A typicAlly ham handed and poorly rationalized deflection if ever one was posted. The clear argument of a narrow, and shallow mind. Wring your hands in despair because after the lust and depravity of the assault gun orgy, the bill is due. It's been tallies in the blood of the innocent to pay for the adolescent lust of moron for gun.

The Rambo fantasies of hillbillies, red necks, paranoids and mouth breathers is coming to a tragic close. Hopefully the result will be subtraction of the word "mass" from the phrase "mass shooting".

Incredible that there are people who can point to their warped and depraved hobby of lusting after military style weapons for their own bemusement as a "right" that trumps the rights of children to not be killed in their schools and churches.

How virulently selfish the gun nut is. Worrying more about not being able to waste ammunition shooting milk jugs while classrooms bleed. Can you say your gun ownership is that important? Take your paranoia and move away from our village. We cast thee out into the wilderness. Your poisoned morality has no more credibility here. Lives. Human lives are far more precious than your prurient affection for deadly weaponry. Be gone!

Wow, you have a way with words slick. All those pretty words just to say "I'm a brain dead idiot".
The brain dead idiots are the ones who have been worshiping at the altar of military style weaponry and finding any and all excuses for the tragedy such weapons inevitably bring. They lust after penis extensions and pasted on muscle mass by buying and demanding more potent guns than required by civilians. And when the tragedies happen, they point and say "It's the culture! The culture must be changed! Video games made these children dead! The gun, the glorious gun, isn't at fault! Just because it can fire 5 bullets per second."

Moloch! Military weapons in civilian hands makes the god Moloch on Earth! A seductive god that poisons the morals of the worshiper. A destructive god that leaves carnage in its wake. A jealous god that demands the hoodwinking of its acolytes making them believe that every other factor of modernity is to blame for the deaths it causes. Moloch!

The problem is people with guns that should be in the hands of well regulated militias. Guns awash on our city street bleaching homes with the blood of their victims.

Civilians require bolt action rifles for hunting and other recreational sport shooting. They don't need to spray bullets like a Taliban fighter. Civilians need revolvers for self defense, not a gun capable of erasing scores of people without reloading.

Military style weaponry? Here are a few facts for you, military style weaponry is designed to be light and easy to carry. A few seconds of thought might explain why to you, if not, you are way too stupid to continue this discussion. They are also designed to use less powerful ammunition than hunting style weapons, are are, as a rule, less deadly than those hunting style weapons that you think are safer.

Seriously, you are letting a bunch of political hacks manipulate you into giving them power because you are scared. Grow up.

Forum List

Back