Elementary school shooting

Because progressives have fostered a society that scorns morality, self-respect, and responsibility.

They've built us a society of criminals, murderers, and baby killers.

It will get worse. Obama hasn't even gotten rolling yet. Each day will bring new horror. Brace yourself.
A typicAlly ham handed and poorly rationalized deflection if ever one was posted. The clear argument of a narrow, and shallow mind. Wring your hands in despair because after the lust and depravity of the assault gun orgy, the bill is due. It's been tallies in the blood of the innocent to pay for the adolescent lust of moron for gun.

The Rambo fantasies of hillbillies, red necks, paranoids and mouth breathers is coming to a tragic close. Hopefully the result will be subtraction of the word "mass" from the phrase "mass shooting".

Incredible that there are people who can point to their warped and depraved hobby of lusting after military style weapons for their own bemusement as a "right" that trumps the rights of children to not be killed in their schools and churches.

How virulently selfish the gun nut is. Worrying more about not being able to waste ammunition shooting milk jugs while classrooms bleed. Can you say your gun ownership is that important? Take your paranoia and move away from our village. We cast thee out into the wilderness. Your poisoned morality has no more credibility here. Lives. Human lives are far more precious than your prurient affection for deadly weaponry. Be gone!

Personally I could care less about what someone thinks who lives in a country that has a gun ban and they know that it has failed and supports it being pushed in another country.
Do we have an understanding on this?

Apart from the fact we have no gun ban - but measured control measures - I'm interested in how you think they have failed us.
No, more than that, I'm really interested.

You don't have a gun ban?
Can you have a semi automatic firearm?
What was that mandatory buy back of guns?
No gun ban huh?

AUSTRALIA: MORE VIOLENT CRIME DESPITE GUN BAN
Yes, I can have a semi-automatic firearm, I could walk 10 minutes to the local sports shop at the bottom of my hill and buy one tomorrow.
I missed the buy back...when did that happen?
I have several guns as I've told you before.

I'm not sure what an article about Australia has to do with me.....oh, I get it, you've got your Google mixed up and, as a gun-totin' good ol' boy, you have no idea of what the world looks like past the county line.
But I'm sure that Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane keeps you crazy kids in line.

Apart from the fact we have no gun ban - but measured control measures - I'm interested in how you think they have failed us.
No, more than that, I'm really interested.

You don't have a gun ban?
Can you have a semi automatic firearm?
What was that mandatory buy back of guns?
No gun ban huh?

AUSTRALIA: MORE VIOLENT CRIME DESPITE GUN BAN
Yes, I can have a semi-automatic firearm, I could walk 10 minutes to the local sports shop at the bottom of my hill and buy one tomorrow.
I missed the buy back...when did that happen?
I have several guns as I've told you before.

I'm not sure what an article about Australia has to do with me.....oh, I get it, you've got your Google mixed up and, as a gun-totin' good ol' boy, you have no idea of what the world looks like past the county line.
But I'm sure that Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane keeps you crazy kids in line.

My apologies I thought you were Australian

Because progressives have fostered a society that scorns morality, self-respect, and responsibility.

They've built us a society of criminals, murderers, and baby killers.

It will get worse. Obama hasn't even gotten rolling yet. Each day will bring new horror. Brace yourself.
A typicAlly ham handed and poorly rationalized deflection if ever one was posted. The clear argument of a narrow, and shallow mind. Wring your hands in despair because after the lust and depravity of the assault gun orgy, the bill is due. It's been tallies in the blood of the innocent to pay for the adolescent lust of moron for gun.

The Rambo fantasies of hillbillies, red necks, paranoids and mouth breathers is coming to a tragic close. Hopefully the result will be subtraction of the word "mass" from the phrase "mass shooting".

Incredible that there are people who can point to their warped and depraved hobby of lusting after military style weapons for their own bemusement as a "right" that trumps the rights of children to not be killed in their schools and churches.

How virulently selfish the gun nut is. Worrying more about not being able to waste ammunition shooting milk jugs while classrooms bleed. Can you say your gun ownership is that important? Take your paranoia and move away from our village. We cast thee out into the wilderness. Your poisoned morality has no more credibility here. Lives. Human lives are far more precious than your prurient affection for deadly weaponry. Be gone!

Wow, you have a way with words slick. All those pretty words just to say "I'm a brain dead idiot".

Making sure the government is armed to the teeth against people who have been legally disarmed by laws is how Germany got away with killing 6,000,000 Jews.

Disarming American citizens would merely make us available to whoever the people in charge of government has sold us down the river to.

I think the Second Amendment should be left alone.

I know, it's funny. Did we overcome the tyranny of England via vote?

Hilarious.

"Tryanny" from England meaning making the rich assholes pay their fair share in taxes.

And, no, we didn't. We overcame it because after the British pretty much were kicking our asses from one side of the colonies to the other, the French decided to intervene. Not because they were such great believers in Democracy, but because Louis XVI wanted payback for the territories France had lost in the Seven Years War.

Making sure the government is armed to the teeth against people who have been legally disarmed by laws is how Germany got away with killing 6,000,000 Jews.

Disarming American citizens would merely make us available to whoever the people in charge of government has sold us down the river to.

Oh, look everyone, it's a "Godwin Alert".

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

Sign of a failed argument...
Well, the Nazis did that. Maybe.

Fine, they want to ban guns, then lets suggest they ban abortions too

It's for the children

No one is making you have an abortion.

ON the other hand, crazy assholes walking around with guns are a threat to all of us.

one guy puts a bomb in his shoe, we all have to take off our shoes to get on a plane.

31 Gun Rampages in the last decade, no one talks about banning guns.

ON the other hand, crazy assholes walking around with guns are a threat to all of us.

one guy puts a bomb in his shoe, we all have to take off our shoes to get on a plane.

no one forces you to get a gun and use it either..

if not a gun, a car rammed into a building can do just as well..when will you all call for taking those away?

dumbass

if not a gun, a car rammed into a building can do just as well..when will you all call for taking those away?

dumbass

When was the last time someone with a car killed 28 people?

Thanks.

I think that an armed person on each campus would by itself be enough to deter a coward coming on to the gun free campus.

our school district has a uniformed police officer from the sheriff's dept. in each school.

Our officer is upstairs in the front office.

My room is downstairs near a side entrance.

By the time the police officer would get to us there could be many casulties. It would be easy for an intruder to get in too.

But you are correct about the deterrent factor.

Arming a few teachers would be a deterrent too. I do NOT see than happening in our school disctrict. Ever.

dumbass

When was the last time someone with a car killed 28 people?

Thanks.

When was the last time someone armed with a car prevented a crime?

Thanks.

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

She's right, though.

The purpose of the 2nd amendment is to deter the government from becoming tyrannical.

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

She's right, though.

The purpose of the 2nd amendment is to deter the government from becoming tyrannical.

Sorry, I'm more worried about a crazy person shooting up a crowd I might be standing in than a " tyrannical" government. Sometimes the "cure" is worse than the disease.

While a Bushmaster can do a number on a room full of pre-schoolers, against a well armed Apache Helicopter, not so much.

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

She's right, though.

Sorry, I'm more worried about a crazy person shooting up a crowd I might be standing in than a " tyrannical" government. Sometimes the "cure" is worse than the disease.

While a Bushmaster can do a number on a room full of pre-schoolers, against a well armed Apache Helicopter, not so much.

Yeah sure you are..
hypocrite

Forum List

Back