Elementary school shooting

Oh, look everyone, it's a "Godwin Alert".

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

Sign of a failed argument...
Well, the Nazis did that. Maybe.
She's right, though.

The purpose of the 2nd amendment is to deter the government from becoming tyrannical.

Sorry, I'm more worried about a crazy person shooting up a crowd I might be standing in than a " tyrannical" government. Sometimes the "cure" is worse than the disease.

While a Bushmaster can do a number on a room full of pre-schoolers, against a well armed Apache Helicopter, not so much.

I don't spend my time worrying about low probability injuries/assaults to myself. There are a lot more common ways to die and I take care to prevent them the best I can....like looking right, then left, then right again before making a left turn.

I always worry about the stupidity - by design - of our population about the Constitution.

I don't spend my time worrying about low probability injuries/assaults to myself. There are a lot more common ways to die and I take care to prevent them the best I can....like looking right, then left, then right again before making a left turn.

I always worry about the stupidity - by design - of our population about the Constitution.

I don't think the constitution trumps common sense.

Crazy people should not have access to military grade weapons. This is just common sense, except to the gun nutters...

Crazy people should not have access to military grade weapons. This is just common sense, except to the gun nutters...

then you brown shirts should go round up all the crazy people..Instead you want to step on the sane people in this country..that's the liberal solution to everything

Because progressives have fostered a society that scorns morality, self-respect, and responsibility.

They've built us a society of criminals, murderers, and baby killers.

It will get worse. Obama hasn't even gotten rolling yet. Each day will bring new horror. Brace yourself.
A typicAlly ham handed and poorly rationalized deflection if ever one was posted. The clear argument of a narrow, and shallow mind. Wring your hands in despair because after the lust and depravity of the assault gun orgy, the bill is due. It's been tallies in the blood of the innocent to pay for the adolescent lust of moron for gun.

The Rambo fantasies of hillbillies, red necks, paranoids and mouth breathers is coming to a tragic close. Hopefully the result will be subtraction of the word "mass" from the phrase "mass shooting".

Incredible that there are people who can point to their warped and depraved hobby of lusting after military style weapons for their own bemusement as a "right" that trumps the rights of children to not be killed in their schools and churches.

How virulently selfish the gun nut is. Worrying more about not being able to waste ammunition shooting milk jugs while classrooms bleed. Can you say your gun ownership is that important? Take your paranoia and move away from our village. We cast thee out into the wilderness. Your poisoned morality has no more credibility here. Lives. Human lives are far more precious than your prurient affection for deadly weaponry. Be gone!

Wow, you have a way with words slick. All those pretty words just to say "I'm a brain dead idiot".
The brain dead idiots are the ones who have been worshiping at the altar of military style weaponry and finding any and all excuses for the tragedy such weapons inevitably bring. They lust after penis extensions and pasted on muscle mass by buying and demanding more potent guns than required by civilians. And when the tragedies happen, they point and say "It's the culture! The culture must be changed! Video games made these children dead! The gun, the glorious gun, isn't at fault! Just because it can fire 5 bullets per second."

Moloch! Military weapons in civilian hands makes the god Moloch on Earth! A seductive god that poisons the morals of the worshiper. A destructive god that leaves carnage in its wake. A jealous god that demands the hoodwinking of its acolytes making them believe that every other factor of modernity is to blame for the deaths it causes. Moloch!

The problem is people with guns that should be in the hands of well regulated militias. Guns awash on our city street bleaching homes with the blood of their victims.

Civilians require bolt action rifles for hunting and other recreational sport shooting. They don't need to spray bullets like a Taliban fighter. Civilians need revolvers for self defense, not a gun capable of erasing scores of people without reloading.

Last edited:
A typicAlly ham handed and poorly rationalized deflection if ever one was posted. The clear argument of a narrow, and shallow mind. Wring your hands in despair because after the lust and depravity of the assault gun orgy, the bill is due. It's been tallies in the blood of the innocent to pay for the adolescent lust of moron for gun.

The Rambo fantasies of hillbillies, red necks, paranoids and mouth breathers is coming to a tragic close. Hopefully the result will be subtraction of the word "mass" from the phrase "mass shooting".

Incredible that there are people who can point to their warped and depraved hobby of lusting after military style weapons for their own bemusement as a "right" that trumps the rights of children to not be killed in their schools and churches.

How virulently selfish the gun nut is. Worrying more about not being able to waste ammunition shooting milk jugs while classrooms bleed. Can you say your gun ownership is that important? Take your paranoia and move away from our village. We cast thee out into the wilderness. Your poisoned morality has no more credibility here. Lives. Human lives are far more precious than your prurient affection for deadly weaponry. Be gone!

Wow, you have a way with words slick. All those pretty words just to say "I'm a brain dead idiot".
The brain dead idiots are the ones who have been worshiping at the altar of military style weaponry and finding any and all excuses for the tragedy such weapons inevitably bring. They lust after penis extensions and pasted on muscle mass by buying and demanding more potent guns than required by civilians. And when the tragedies happen, they point and say "It's the culture! The culture must be changed! Video games made these children dead! The gun, the glorious gun, isn't at fault! Just because it can fire 5 bullets per second."

Moloch! Military weapons in civilian hands makes the god Moloch on Earth! A seductive god that poisons the morals of the worshiper. A destructive god that leaves carnage in its wake. A jealous god that demands the hoodwinking of its acolytes making them believe that every other factor of modernity is to blame for the deaths it causes. Moloch!

The problem is people with guns that should be in the hands of well regulated militias. Guns awash on our city street bleaching homes with the blood of their victims.

Civilians require bolt action rifles for hunting and other recreational sport shooting. They don't need to spray bullets like a Taliban fighter. Civilians need revolvers for self defense, not a gun capable of erasing scores of people without reloading.
I have a shotgun that holds nine rounds for self defense.

But, it's remarkable to see your hysterics over inanimate objects.

More households had guns decades ago, yet this sort of thing rarely happened. This is a people problem.

No one is making you have an abortion.

ON the other hand, crazy assholes walking around with guns are a threat to all of us.

one guy puts a bomb in his shoe, we all have to take off our shoes to get on a plane.

31 Gun Rampages in the last decade, no one talks about banning guns.

no one forces you to get a gun and use it either..

if not a gun, a car rammed into a building can do just as well..when will you all call for taking those away?

dumbass

When was the last time someone with a car killed 28 people?

Thanks.

What's the Murder Rate in your City there?... Is that Chicago?... :dunno:

Tell me a Story about Gun Laws in Chicago. :thup:

:)

peace...

no one forces you to get a gun and use it either..

if not a gun, a car rammed into a building can do just as well..when will you all call for taking those away?

dumbass

When was the last time someone with a car killed 28 people?

Thanks.

What's the Murder Rate in your City there?... Is that Chicago?... :dunno:

Tell me a Story about Gun Laws in Chicago. :thup:

:)

peace...
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

One of the jurisdictions with the most fascist gun laws and one of the highest gunshot murder rates.

And you expect an armed Kindergarten teacher to have the same level of discipline?

Why not? If someone is intelligent enough to be entrusted with the education of children, surely they can be adequately trained with a firearm. How mentally slow do you think teachers are?
Gee! It must be astounding to believe that everyone can be trained to discharge weapons around children as easily as they might be trained for any other task. I wonder why so many people wash out of training programs? Are they all mentally slow?

Why aren't all fry cooks also physicists? Why are some folks who are adaptable to underwater welding, not also great floral designers?

A simplistic mind would proffer something as simple as your post. Tragically, life ain't that simple.

Yet I can almost promise you that there are many many teachers who have concealed carry permits and leave their guns at home each morning because they are not permitted to carry them to work........

Why not? If someone is intelligent enough to be entrusted with the education of children, surely they can be adequately trained with a firearm. How mentally slow do you think teachers are?
Gee! It must be astounding to believe that everyone can be trained to discharge weapons around children as easily as they might be trained for any other task. I wonder why so many people wash out of training programs? Are they all mentally slow?

Why aren't all fry cooks also physicists? Why are some folks who are adaptable to underwater welding, not also great floral designers?

A simplistic mind would proffer something as simple as your post. Tragically, life ain't that simple.

Yet I can almost promise you that there are many many teachers who have concealed carry permits and leave their guns at home each morning because they are not permitted to carry them to work........

A lot of people who work in 7-11 too

Godwin Alert.

then you brown shirts should go round up all the crazy people..Instead you want to step on the sane people in this country..that's the liberal solution to everything

So Dodge City, when it enacted gun laws, during the Wild West days was under control of the fascists. Godwin Alert.

One of the jurisdictions with the most fascist gun laws and one of the highest gunshot murder rates.

So Dodge City, when it enacted gun laws, during the Wild West days was under control of the fascists. Godwin Alert.

That would be Chicago. Oppressive gun rules and one of the highest gunshot murder rates.

Make more gun control laws and I bet it will help. :lol:

The point, Si Modo, is you know not what a fascist, or a brown shirt, or a Nazi applies to any of this.

You are merely throwing words. None of them stick.

That support has just reversed. Survey a number of Republican legislators' sites. Start with Ron Barber of Arizona.

That support has just reversed. Survey a number of Republican legislators' sites. Start with Ron Barber of Arizona.

Ron Barber only represents the people of Tucson AZ. and not the rest of his constituents.
To him the rest of us don't exist.

Ron Barber is a Democrat.Not a Republican.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back