Elementary school shooting

Actually it is, and among that large majority, about 50% of GOP believe in it.

Look it up. You are the minority.

Who said anything about taking up arms numbskull? The fact remains is that gun control is not popular with the majority, and that is why the agenda only gets pushed when tragedies strike and bodies haven't even cooled off, or been put into the ground yet... People who push agendas based upon compromised emotions are the ones who are truly despicable.

Nonsense... The gun grabbers cannot push their agenda unless there is a tragedy to help move their tyranny forward. You'd be surprised how many Democrats draw the line at the Second Amendment. I don't need to look it up... You made the ridiculous statement, you provide the link to back your own assertions up.

If it were one tragedy you might have a point

Columbine
Virginia Tech
Tucson
Batman slayings
Sandy Hook

When is enough ENOUGH

You don't need those fucking guns

Actually it is, and among that large majority, about 50% of GOP believe in it.

Look it up. You are the minority.

Nonsense... The gun grabbers cannot push their agenda unless there is a tragedy to help move their tyranny forward. You'd be surprised how many Democrats draw the line at the Second Amendment. I don't need to look it up... You made the ridiculous statement, you provide the link to back your own assertions up.

Columbine
Virginia Tech
Tucson
Batman slayings
Sandy Hook

When is enough ENOUGH

I need my guns to defend myself from tyrannical idiots like yourself... Enough said. BTW... How do you think you are going to take away my guns anyway??? Some re-hired census takers going to kick in my door, and go through my home? The Constitutionality of that would be really something to behold.

Knowing just a little bit about the military and the military of the other countries in this world, I would say that yes the USA does have the strongest military at this time. But that chart is way off on a lot of countries.

Valid. Although I think the top 3 are pretty spot on.

Actually that may have been true up until the last year or three. China has surpassed Russia...They have been building their military muscle and tech....

But lefties laugh at the thought that China could be a geo political threat.

Which shows you how smart they are.

Actually I give Obama credit for building up our forces in the Asian theater. Though I don't think we should totally disappear from the mid East yet.......

Not that it's pertinent, but which Lefties where? Being Liberal doesn't mean you take your eye off the world. Was FDR a good wartime president? Did JFK drop the ball over the Cuban Missile Crisis?

You have, no doubt, read several hundred posts written by Liberals like me on this board. Do all Liberals appear mentally addled in some way to you? Are Liberals, by your stereotyping, inarticulate boobs without cogent thought? Or are you projecting your secret fears about other Conservatives, perhaps even yourself?

Not that it's pertinent, but which Lefties where? Being Liberal doesn't mean you take your eye off the world. Was FDR a good wartime president? Did JFK drop the ball over the Cuban Missile Crisis?

You have, no doubt, read several hundred posts written by Liberals like me on this board. Do all Liberals appear mentally addled in some way to you? Are Liberals, by your stereotyping, inarticulate boobs without cogent thought? Or are you projecting your secret fears about other Conservatives, perhaps even yourself?

There actually aren't that many Liberals like you on the board......

Columbine
Virginia Tech
Tucson
Batman slayings
Sandy Hook

When is enough ENOUGH

I need my guns to defend myself from tyrannical idiots like yourself... Enough said. BTW... How do you think you are going to take away my guns anyway??? Some re-hired census takers going to kick in my door, and go through my home? The Constitutionality of that would be really something to behold.
Had a lot of direct threats from tyrants lately? Or perhaps you live in an isolated Syrian village. Do you see an active tyrannical regime as a genuine threat?

Let me tell you a story of another boy who was scared of the tyrants. Little Timmy was so frightened of tangible tyranny that he asked his friend Terry to help him fight back. So they devised a magical truck and drove it to Oklahoma City one Spring.

Is that the position you hold? So ideologically brainwashed that you see some esoteric "tyranny" as the genuine threat while 26 victims of gun violence are buried in New England.

Spare us your pipe-dream revolution. You are a detonator away from the tactics of the Weather Underground and held in as much esteem if you think we should continue to sacrifice real lives, real men women and children so you can stroke your guns and sneer at "tyranny".

The actual tyranny at work here is the tyranny of the small mind. The selfishness of the obsessed. Someone who could hold that a hypothetical war on imagined tyranny is reason enough to put military weapons within reach of civilians and watch them massacre one another. Shameful and stupid and always a tragic waste.

Last edited:

Columbine
Virginia Tech
Tucson
Batman slayings
Sandy Hook

When is enough ENOUGH

Had a lot of direct threats from tyrants lately? Or perhaps you live in an isolated Syrian village. Do you see an active tyrannical regime as a genuine threat?

Let me tell you a story of another boy who was scared of the tyrants. Little Timmy was so frightened of tangible tyranny that he asked his friend Terry to help him fight back. So they devised a magical truck and drove it to Oklahoma City one Spring.

Is that the position you hold? So ideologically brainwashed that you see some esoteric "tyranny" as the genuine threat while 26 victims of gun violence are buried in New England.

Spare us your pipe-dream revolution. You are a detonator away from the tactics of the Weather Underground and hold as much esteem if you think we should continue to sacrifice real lives, real men women and children so you can stroke your guns and sneer at "tyranny".

The actual tyranny at work here is the tyranny of the small mind. The selfishness of the obsessed. Someone who could hold that a hypothetical war on imagined tyranny is reason enough to put military weapons within reach of civilians and watch them massacre one another. Shameful and stupid and always a tragic waste.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I never gave it much thought before, but it becomes obvious that Nosmo is yet another of the evicted state hospital tenants from the 1980s, doomed to forever roam the face of the earth in "outpatient" status. Living in a small, stinky apartment, dutifully visited weekly by an underpaid and perpetually terrified state worker, hired to conduct welfare checks.

We have a few...huggy, jake, cowman, shaman, lahkota and a couple others...it's always startling when you've been lulled into thinking someone is sane, then are suddenly hit full force in the face with their obvious inability to function in the real world.

I'm sorry, nosmo. Please don't forget your meds; when you don't take your meds, you have to be lodged. I know they're unpleasant, and that when you're medicated you FEEL normal...but trust me, you lose all normal mien the minute they wear off.

If it gives you comfort to think you can effectively fight the US government with an assault rifle, then keep thinking that.

I happen to disagree.

The Taliban has done ore with far less, so why not?

And I thnk these ex-military will do a lot better than the Taliban should it come to that.

Hopefully it never will.

The Taliban has fully functional AK-47s and RPGs.

Yeah and I said that was far less.... i.e. far less than strategic bombers, drones surveilance capabilities and electronic intel, etc.

Stupid ass.

They fire and run away

Anyone who is ex-military understands what it means to go head to head with US soldiers and Marines. It is not guns but training, tactics, communications and a fully funtioning command and control structure that wins the wars

Michael Collinsbeat the Brits without all of that. He just focused on killing off the Brit CCCI cadre.

Columbine
Virginia Tech
Tucson
Batman slayings
Sandy Hook

When is enough ENOUGH

Spare us your pipe-dream revolution. You are a detonator away from the tactics of the Weather Underground and held in as much esteem if you think we should continue to sacrifice real lives, real men women and children so you can stroke your guns and sneer at "tyranny".

You are a fucking moron, bitch.

Well argued, sir! Concise, yet throughly logical. Point well made!

And they put little cuckoo emoticons to bolster their position. Isn't this grand debate of the issues of the day a stimulating past-time? One is really are given a grand opportunity to size up the intellects on the other end of the wire! Far too stimulating for my mind!

And they put little cuckoo emoticons to bolster their position. Isn't this grand debate of the issues of the day a stimulating past-time? One is really are given a grand opportunity to size up the intellects on the other end of the wire! Far too stimulating for my mind!

There is nothing mentally stimulating about debating libtards, but if you really want a discussion, tell me what is wrong with allowing concealed carry license holders among a schools faculty to take some extra training, get covered on liability insurance, be put on a list of guardians at the school and then carry guns concealed?

It works for Isreal and Thailand, so why cant it work here?

Respond to that with rationality and maybe we can have a real discussion. Else you are just another fatheaded libtard neoMarxist who just cannot wait till Obama goes all Chavez on us, or maybe evenStalinesque.

Last edited:

There is nothing mentally stimulating about debating libtards, but if you really want a discussion, tell me what is wrong with allowing concealed carry license holders among a schools faculty to take some extra training, get covered on liability insurance, be put on a list og guardians at the school and then carry guns concealed?

Respond to that with rationality and maybe we can have a real discussion. Else yo are just another fatheadd libtard neoMarxist who just cannot waith till Obama goes all Chavez on us, or maybe ewvenStalinesque.

Israel has some of the strictest gun control regulations in the world. Do you want to go there too?

One of the reasons that we are in a crisis as a country is that the civic virtue of radical extremist right and the radical extremist left threaten the vision of the Founders.

If the far left and far right and libertarians so corrupt American civic virtue, we will fall into a police state that will come gunning for them and then for the rest of us.

Stand down, fellows, stand down if you love America.

Columbine
Virginia Tech
Tucson
Batman slayings
Sandy Hook

When is enough ENOUGH

There is nothing mentally stimulating about debating libtards, but if you really want a discussion, tell me what is wrong with allowing concealed carry license holders among a schools faculty to take some extra training, get covered on liability insurance, be put on a list og guardians at the school and then carry guns concealed?

Respond to that with rationality and maybe we can have a real discussion. Else yo are just another fatheadd libtard neoMarxist who just cannot waith till Obama goes all Chavez on us, or maybe ewvenStalinesque.

Israel has some of the strictest gun control regulations in the world. Do you want to go there too?

That has nothing to do with them using armed teachers to guard students, jack ass.

Those who lack American civic virtue like JimBowie are simply wad stains on the ground.

They have litte influence in America and the GOP.

They are worthless.

Forum List

Back