Elena Kagan Is a Blithering Idiot!

Let's see, married so we can have abnormal sex and create a family by unnatural means and force people to accept us as normal. The only natural part is being in love, but you can love an animal, property or a fence post, so...

Funny that you don't seem to mind straight couples having abnormal sex or creating a family by unnatural means.

And no one says you have to accept anything. You are not required to treat everyone equally. But the gov't is.

Nice uninformed opinion jackass.

Oh, so you DO object to straight couples having abnormal sex and creating families by unnatural means?

You failed debate class didn't you?

Let's see, married so we can have abnormal sex and create a family by unnatural means and force people to accept us as normal. The only natural part is being in love, but you can love an animal, property or a fence post, so...

Funny that you don't seem to mind straight couples having abnormal sex or creating a family by unnatural means.

And no one says you have to accept anything. You are not required to treat everyone equally. But the gov't is.

And if ONLY promoting the interests of the sexual deviant over the principles that sustain civilization, had ANYTHING to do with Equal Treatment under the Law.

Reader, understand, the Left is in fact, quite mad.

Oh, so you DO object to straight couples having abnormal sex and creating families by unnatural means?

LOL! Isn't it cool how it refers to 'straight couples' then runs immediately to equate Straight with Deviant.

DELUSION... on Parade.

Nice uninformed opinion jackass.

You failed debate class didn't you?

I made a comment about the fact that apparently you don't mind straight couples having abnormal sex & unnatural families.

You called my statement uninformed. So the obvious alternative is that you do object to straights having abnormal sex and creating families by unnatural means.

Do you not understand basic logic?

LOL! Isn't it cool how it refers to 'straight couples' then runs immediately to equate Straight with Deviant.

DELUSION... on Parade.

No, I only equate the acts that both straights and gays enjoy. Are you saying that no straight couples have oral or anal sex?

DELUSION... on Parade.

No, I only equate the acts that both straights and gays enjoy. Are you saying that no straight couples have oral or anal sex?

Are the people to whom you are referring; defining under the heading "Straight Couple"; denoting two people, presumably one man and one woman, engaged in sexual interaction?

That's what is known as normal sexual behavior; which is to say sexual behavior aligned precisely with the human physiological standard. There's nothing even remotely abnormal about any of it.

Again.. for your own edification, let's review: Man + Woman + Sex = Normality.

Now, if you want you can argue that the two individuals in your equation are not married; or ae untethered to one another emotionally; not in a committed relationship, using sexual behavior as entertainment... thus they are foolishly flaunting with disaster, by rejecting the laws of nature... and will very likely soon suffer the consequences of such... well, I can agree with you on that.

But, from my perspective, that position would sharply undermine your argument on the whole.

It's up to you... If that's how ya need to frame it, I can agree with those terms.

Last edited:

DELUSION... on Parade.

Are the people to whom you are referring; defining under the heading "Straight Couple"; denoting two people, presumably one man and one woman, engaged in sexual interaction?

That's what is known as normal sexual behavior; which is to say sexual behavior aligned precisely with the human physiological standard. There's nothing even remotely abnormal about any of it.

Oh, so no matter what sexual act they enjoy, it is normal because they are a man and a woman? Gotcha. Good to clarify that.

lmao It is silly as hell, but good to have clarified.

So what about masturbation? Is that abnormal or normal when it is solo? And does mutual masturbation fall under the "If it is 1 man & 1 woman it is normal, but anything else is abnormal"?

I guess married couples that engage in group sex are normal as long as they have an equal number of each type of genitals?

straight couples ... abnormal sex.

ROFLMNAO!

Priceless...

Oh, so anal sex is normal ...

When it is a part of sex between a man and a woman? Which is to say within the scope of normal human sexuality? Uh... Yeah.

Is it healthy? Uh NO.... as it is an abuse of the body, which will bring unenviable consequences. But to equate it with sexual abnormality, is a demonstration of profound ignorance of the issue, in that it equates elements which are entirely unrelated, contextually speaking.

DELUSION... on Parade.

Oh, so no matter what sexual act they enjoy, it is normal because they are a man and a woman? Gotcha. Good to clarify that.

So what about masturbation? Is that abnormal or normal when it is solo? And does mutual masturbation fall under the "If it is 1 man & 1 woman it is normal, but anything else is abnormal"?

I guess married couples that engage in group sex are normal as long as they have an equal number of each type of genitals?

Is masturbation normal sex?

Masturbation is, be definition, not sex.

Have you considered trying our "FIRE HOT" thread? If fire isn't your thing, which would be the height of irony... perhaps you'd enjoy the discussion over in the "Water Wet" forum.

This subject seems to be entirely beyond your intellectual grasp.

straight couples ... abnormal sex.

ROFLMNAO!

Priceless...

Oh, so anal sex is normal ...

When it is a part of sex between a man and a woman? Which is to say within the scope of normal human sexuality? Uh... Yeah.

Is it healthy? Uh NO.... as it is an abuse of the body, which will bring unenviable consequences. But to equate it with sexual abnormality, is a demonstration of profound ignorance of the issue, in that it equates elements which are entirely unrelated, contextually speaking.

No, it is not. You are cherry-picking what is normal and what is abnormal.

You claim homosexuality is abnormal because it does not promote perpetuation of the species, because it is a small minority of the population, or because it is not how the human body was designed to have sex.

Oral and anal sex do not promote the perpetuation of the species and are not how the human body was designed to have sex.

And I see you are ignoring the whole "creating a family thru unnatural means". I guess artificial insemination is ok as long as it is for a woman who is with a man? But unnatural when it is a woman who is with a woman?

DELUSION... on Parade.

Is masturbation normal sex?

Masturbation is, be definition, not sex.

Have you considered trying our "FIRE HOT" thread? If fire isn't your thing, which would be the height of irony... perhaps you'd enjoy the discussion over in the "Water Wet" forum.

This subject seems to be entirely beyond your intellectual grasp.

Masturbation is most certainly sex. Especially if, as I asked, it is mutual masturbation. It involves sexual arousal and sexual climax. Not sure why you think it isn't sex.

I'm fine in this thread. I notice you and your friend are quick to denigrate but rarely actually answer questions. Although you do so more than he does.

I am informing you that human physiology informs us of normality in terms of human sexuality.

You need to focus on the respective acts, when the issue is the respective actors.

Understand that Homosexuality not only deviates from the human physiological standard, it deviates as FAR FROM THAT STANDARD AS IS POSSIBLE, where the respective actors REMAIN HUMAN!

I am informing you that human physiology informs us of normality in terms of human sexuality.

You need to focus on the respective acts, when the issue is the respective actors.

Understand that Homosexuality not only deviates from the human physiological standard, it deviates as FAR FROM THAT STANDARD AS IS POSSIBLE, where the respective actors REMAIN HUMAN!

Anal sex or oral sex, as far as human physiology goes, is abnormal. It is not the way the body was designed to have sex, it serves no purpose as far as reproduction.

In the original post that started this little aside, it was said that the married gay couples will have abnormal sex. Not that they are abnormal and having sex.

She may be a Supreme Court justice, but Elena Kagan is a blithering idiot. In the discourse over Same Sex Marriage, she told the attorney representing SSM bans, John Bursch, you can't decide who is going to get equal treatment by law, and who isn't.

EARTH TO ELENA: We do exactly that EVERY DAY when we lock up criminals and put them in jails. Is their treatment equal ? Of course not. It's not supposed to be. Every time we put someone in a mental institution we do that. Every time we quarantine someone with Ebola we do that., Every time we hire someone to a job because they are qualified to do it, and don't hire someone else (who isn't qualified) we do that.

Elena isn't making any profound statement about equal treatment. All she is did is be an Activist judge, molding the discussion into how she wanted it to result. This is not even a smart ploy, since it is so obviously ridiculous, no matter the outcome.

This is a pure example of the absurdity of putting people on a supreme court for life. They should be able to be recalled by a public vote.

And what the other 4 justices who voted to allow SSM, said is probably just as stupid, I just happened to tune in and hear the response from Kagan.
Kagan is a serious space cadet. Left her car running all night a couple of times because she forgot to turn it off.

Althouse A couple of times when she was so focused on her work she would park her car and leave it running overnight. She just forgot to turn it off.

She may be a Supreme Court justice, but Elena Kagan is a blithering idiot. In the discourse over Same Sex Marriage, she told the attorney representing SSM bans, John Bursch, you can't decide who is going to get equal treatment by law, and who isn't.

EARTH TO ELENA: We do exactly that EVERY DAY when we lock up criminals and put them in jails. Is their treatment equal ? Of course not. It's not supposed to be. Every time we put someone in a mental institution we do that. Every time we quarantine someone with Ebola we do that., Every time we hire someone to a job because they are qualified to do it, and don't hire someone else (who isn't qualified) we do that.

Elena isn't making any profound statement about equal treatment. All she is did is be an Activist judge, molding the discussion into how she wanted it to result. This is not even a smart ploy, since it is so obviously ridiculous, no matter the outcome.

This is a pure example of the absurdity of putting people on a supreme court for life. They should be able to be recalled by a public vote.

And what the other 4 justices who voted to allow SSM, said is probably just as stupid, I just happened to tune in and hear the response from Kagan.
Kagan is a serious space cadet. Left her car running all night a couple of times because she forgot to turn it off.

Althouse A couple of times when she was so focused on her work she would park her car and leave it running overnight. She just forgot to turn it off.

So she could be a space cadet or super focused and super intelligent. That sort of forgetfulness is not uncommon in very intelligent people.

I don't know what her IQ is, but I do know that many very smart people can be spacey.

So she could be a space cadet or super focused and super intelligent. That sort of forgetfulness is not uncommon in very intelligent people.

I don't know what her IQ is, but I do know that many very smart people can be spacey.
Flip a coin and you'll get a better answer.

Being smart and unaware of your surroundings is perfect for Obama. I prefer somebody with a sharp mind and even sharper perceptions of the ramifications of any decision. Obama needed a rubber stamp litigator that does what she's told and cannot look at the big picture. Can't even look at her own prior decisions when considering precedent. This came into play after her decision on the DOMA, deciding that states have the right to decide if they want to allow same-sex marriages without federal intervention......then reversed herself when deciding whether same-sex marriages can be mandated by federal statutes or not.

I made a comment about the fact that apparently you don't mind straight couples having abnormal sex & unnatural families.

You called my statement uninformed. So the obvious alternative is that you do object to straights having abnormal sex and creating families by unnatural means.

I understand you made an uninformed opinion which is not logical, then made a compound statement without information as well. Two debate faults. Then you appeal to logic after not applying it in the first instance or second. You also are attacking the debater instead of the subject at hand, also a debate flaw. You are not even amusing at this point. nor worthy of a response to your personal attacks. Like I said before, you are a jackass.

Another point.....many of her colleagues felt she wasn't qualified for her position because she hadn't layed the groundwork.....writing papers on jurisprudence. She had not authored anything that was original or profound. She may be intelligent but not smart. Like Obama, she followed the correct ideology and that was enough for her to be given her job rather than earn it.

Forum List

Back