Elizabeth Warren Claims Trump Insulted Her Race

She is a fucking joke. She literally prevented actual indigenous people from receiving the treatment she received. She is a lying POS

Link to any of that happening, ever anywhere? Even a shred?

To lie about your heritage to advance your professional career seems unethical to me.

Uh HUH.
And what would you call spreading made-up shit stories that never happened?

Well, if she accepted preferential treatment as a member of the Harvard staff as an indigenous person, she prevented an actual indigenous person from the same treatment.

Let’s look at it this way. If I lied about being black, and received a black scholarship, I prevented an actual black person from getting the scholarship....so while lying to promote myself,I would have fucked over an actual minority.

You know exactly what I meant, don’t play stupid.

So you have no link. Because it doesn't exist. And you didn't bother to vet your meme. And now you're falling back on "well what if this happened"? It didn't.

Now you can answer question two and describe yourself.

The Harvard staff considered her a Native American.

She wasn't.

She lied.

You know it.

Stop your bullshit.

She is a fucking joke. She literally prevented actual indigenous people from receiving the treatment she received. She is a lying POS

To lie about your heritage to advance your professional career seems unethical to me.

Uh HUH.

Well, if she accepted preferential treatment as a member of the Harvard staff as an indigenous person, she prevented an actual indigenous person from the same treatment.

Let’s look at it this way. If I lied about being black, and received a black scholarship, I prevented an actual black person from getting the scholarship....so while lying to promote myself,I would have fucked over an actual minority.

So you have no link. Because it doesn't exist. And you didn't bother to vet your meme. And now you're falling back on "well what if this happened"? It didn't.

She wasn't.

She lied.

You know it.

Stop your bullshit.

Number one, what you asserted was "lying" and "preventing actual indigenous people from receiving the treatment she received" NONE of which you can document.

Number two, you just did it again. "She lied". You have zero proof of that, ergo YOU lied.

Don't try to snow me, I know this road like the back of my hand.

As soon as I saw the OP title I knew it was a lie. Then I saw who created it and read the Op and my suspicions were confirmed.

Uh HUH.

She wasn't.

She lied.

You know it.

Stop your bullshit.
You lie so easily. Must come from years of practice.
I’ll let Snopes take it from here:

The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no.”For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.”

The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”

Now that you know the facts I’m sure you’ll keep lying about her because this is what all your deplorable brothers and sisters do. LIE THRU YOUR TEETH.

Uh HUH.

She wasn't.

She lied.

You know it.

Stop your bullshit.

The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no.”For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.”

The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”

Now that you know the facts I’m sure you’ll keep lying about her because this is what all your deplorable brothers and sisters do. LIE THRU YOUR TEETH.
Slopes has been found to be an unethical website. Now its democrat owner is being accused of money laundering for prostitutes.

Uh HUH.

She wasn't.

She lied.

You know it.

Stop your bullshit.

Slopes has been found to be an unethical website. Now its democrat owner is being accused of money laundering for prostitutes.
Liar. According to whom? You? A confirmed chronic liar. It’s one of the few reliable Fact check sites we have. Fact-check.org is another.
Man.... you need to go to confession or something with all the bald faced lies you spew.

Uh HUH.

She wasn't.

She lied.

You know it.

Stop your bullshit.

I’m still laughing at your comment. You.. who uses the totally disgraced GatewY Pundit in all of your threads.

Liz Warren told MSNBC that Trump insulted her Indian heritage.

DPrVp5jW4AYqvKO.jpg

Elizabeth Warren: 'Deeply Unfortunate' Trump Cannot Honor Heroes Without Throwing Out a 'Racial Slur' - Breitbart

What is deeply unfortunate Liz is that you're a Marxist fuck.

That you lied about your minority status to further your obsession for power and control is unsurprising.

Uh HUH.

She wasn't.

She lied.

You know it.

Stop your bullshit.

Unfortunately it's what we call "linked".

You know, like this post dropping of yours wasn't.

Uh HUH.

That did not happen. Another lie by the lying 'Conservatives'. And I bet you know that, not that it would prevent you from repeating the lie.

What is deeply unfortunate Liz is that you're a Marxist fuck.

That you lied about your minority status to further your obsession for power and control is unsurprising.

It's also mythological.

Go ahead. Prove me wrong. Be the first.

Greek or Roman?

Uh HUH.

She wasn't.

She lied.

You know it.

Stop your bullshit.

Given that nobody can match you in being a lowlife lying scum, no one is going to believe you.

The Donald pwnd Pocahontas AGAIN. The democrats are not going to even try to float that ridiculous loser in a canoe against The Donald next election. As far as "native americans" in participating on behalf of the USA WWII, give me a break. Whites from from around the country were heroes. There were actually a few Jews and Blacks, not many obviously, who were intelligent enough to participate also.

She wasn't.

She lied.

You know it.

Stop your bullshit.

Given that nobody can match you in being a lowlife lying scum, no one is going to believe you.
I only post the truth!

Snopes on brink as founder accused of fraud and lying | Daily Mail Online

http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/hookers-lies-and-fraud-snopes-in-danger-of-closing-doors/

Uh HUH.

She wasn't.

She lied.

You know it.

Stop your bullshit.

Number one, what you asserted was "lying" and "preventing actual indigenous people from receiving the treatment she received" NONE of which you can document.

Number two, you just did it again. "She lied". You have zero proof of that, ergo YOU lied.

Don't try to snow me, I know this road like the back of my hand.
She admitted that she claimed she was a Native-American.
She admitted getting financial aide in college because she claimed she was a Native-American.
She's not a Native-American.
She obviously lied to receive financial aide.
I don't see where the misunderstanding is.
When I applied for financial aide at Austin Peay I was refused because I wasn't black or could prove I was a member of a tribe.
That was the only options through grants or scholarships they told me were available for someone like me.
I didn't lie about my race so I could receive financial aide.

Don't you see a problem here?

Oh, sorry, I'm officially a Caucasian so I can go fuck myself.

Forum List

Back