Elizabeth Warren Claims Trump Insulted Her Race

What do we expect, gang? The tiniest things are turned into Armageddon by both ends of the spectrum for political advantage, no matter how comical.

There's a term about reaping what we sow, something like that. We know this, right?
all the middle can do is sit on the sidelines eating popcorn til the idiots wear themselves out and hope they left enough to fix.

What do we expect, gang? The tiniest things are turned into Armageddon by both ends of the spectrum for political advantage, no matter how comical. There's a term about reaping what we sow, something like that. We know this, right?
all the middle can do is sit on the sidelines eating popcorn til the idiots wear themselves out and hope they left enough to fix.
That's pretty much what this has come to.

Liz Warren told MSNBC that Trump insulted her Indian heritage.

DPrVp5jW4AYqvKO.jpg

Elizabeth Warren: 'Deeply Unfortunate' Trump Cannot Honor Heroes Without Throwing Out a 'Racial Slur' - Breitbart

Bwa ha ha ha! :lol: Maybe Lie-Awatha would have been more appropriate?

i didn't know indians were a race. :eusa_think:
You didn't know American Indians were a race - dude ... for real ?

depends on who you choose to believe and *want* to believe. they've been classified as caucasian by our gov and they also self-identify.

one website:
What is the race of an Indian?
Caucasian: ... Therefore, Indians are part of the caucasoid race. But this doesn't necessarily apply to all Indians. Indians in the north east have mongoloid features while some in the south have australoid features.

others do list american indian and alaskans as their own race.

so it's not a clear cut question / answer really.

/——/ only the ones from India
Sorry but the Asian Indians are not a race to themselves. The American Indians are. Some like to consider the North en most tribes - the Inuit as a separate entity but they are all part of the same racial grouping . So far as the newspeak in calling Indigenous American 'First Nations' or 'Native Americans' .... no ..... I don't subscribe to newspeak and other forms of double talk indoctrination. My dad was an Indian and I'm his little half breed

depends on who you choose to believe and *want* to believe. they've been classified as caucasian by our gov and they also self-identify.

one website:
Caucasian: ... Therefore, Indians are part of the caucasoid race. But this doesn't necessarily apply to all Indians. Indians in the north east have mongoloid features while some in the south have australoid features.

I'd like to see that site you quoted, ... link ?

I am guessing the Caucasoid designation was bureaucratic purposes. So far as Science is concerned American Indians are a distinct race mor closely related to Mongols than Caucasians

one website:

I'd like to see that site you quoted, ... link ?

I am guessing the Caucasoid designation was bureaucratic purposes. So far as Science is concerned American Indians are a distinct race mor closely related to Mongols than Caucasians
i would think so - it's more for paperwork on our gov than actually trying to say indians are from europe. :)

are indians a "race" - put that in google and it's a question at the top. not really a clear link to a site unfortunately. that's why i kept digging and saw several different answers usually provided by people with some form of agenda. that said, it doesn't seem clear cut and people in general waffle on trying to define race at times also.

i don't consider indians caucasian. i can see several blends of "races" in indians that can span across north and south america as well as asian influences. far as i'm concerned its up to indians to define who they are and people should respect it.

from wiki:
The racial classification of Indian Americans has varied over the years and across institutions.[12] Originally, neither the courts nor the census bureau classified Indian Americans as a race because there were only negligible numbers of Indian immigrants in the United States. Various court judgements instead deemed Indians to be "White" or "not White" for the purposes of law. In 1970,

so yea, usually done for legal purposes.

so...

did she give people loans in order to have them take her class?

i don't get the connection other than it fits on a meme and is about education.

Uh, because student loans pay for courses?
great. did she provide loans to people to take her course?

$400k is ignorant but if people want to pay it, their call. if they want to take out a loan, their call. but unless she said she hates student loans then turns around and provides said loans to people to take her stupid course, there is no connection really. would make more sense if she said the high cost of education was morally wrong and THEN charged $400k for whatever it is she thinks she teaches.

so...

$400k is ignorant but if people want to pay it, their call. if they want to take out a loan, their call. but unless she said she hates student loans then turns around and provides said loans to people to take her stupid course, there is no connection really. would make more sense if she said the high cost of education was morally wrong and THEN charged $400k for whatever it is she thinks she teaches.

Are you really going to nitpick a meme that was supposed to point out hypocrisy? REALLY?

so...

Are you really going to nitpick a meme that was supposed to point out hypocrisy? REALLY?
when the hypocrisy isn't there to me, yes.

again - she is bitching at student loans, not the cost of education. it's a reach to connect the two with a squishy oreo filling that comes apart easily.

C2ezhz8WQAAIeUz.jpg

now THIS has a more solid link to it.

so...

when the hypocrisy isn't there to me, yes.

again - she is bitching at student loans, not the cost of education. it's a reach to connect the two with a squishy oreo filling that comes apart easily.

No she is not bitching about student loans. She is bitching about how much an education costs and how universities/whomever profit off charging students too much, then she turns around and charges $400,000 per COURSE. I hope I cleared that up for you.

Forum List

Back