Elizabeth Warren Claims Trump Insulted Her Race

if-the-republicans-disarm-all-is-well-and-good-if-3175776.png
care to show me where she said that?

Pocahontas speaks with forked tongue.

Great White Chief Trump rub her nose in it.............

That one may leave a mark.....

One can accept that Warren was being a little silly claiming native american heritage...

But the place to talk about that was not while honoring Native American Veterans. The Orange Shitgibbon once again diminished his office by being, petty.

Also, having the ceremony under a picture of Andrew Jackson (most famous for massacring the Cherokee) was a tackiness multiplier. But I'll give that a pass, because I don't think Trump is smart enough to understand the signifigence.

So he took what should have been a nice little ceremony and turned it into something tawdry...

Or in other words - "Monday".
No one was harder on American Indians than Lincoln ... Fact

I'd like to see that site you quoted, ... link ?

I am guessing the Caucasoid designation was bureaucratic purposes. So far as Science is concerned American Indians are a distinct race mor closely related to Mongols than Caucasians
i would think so - it's more for paperwork on our gov than actually trying to say indians are from europe. :)

are indians a "race" - put that in google and it's a question at the top. not really a clear link to a site unfortunately. that's why i kept digging and saw several different answers usually provided by people with some form of agenda. that said, it doesn't seem clear cut and people in general waffle on trying to define race at times also.

i don't consider indians caucasian. i can see several blends of "races" in indians that can span across north and south america as well as asian influences. far as i'm concerned its up to indians to define who they are and people should respect it.

from wiki:
The racial classification of Indian Americans has varied over the years and across institutions.[12] Originally, neither the courts nor the census bureau classified Indian Americans as a race because there were only negligible numbers of Indian immigrants in the United States. Various court judgements instead deemed Indians to be "White" or "not White" for the purposes of law. In 1970,

so yea, usually done for legal purposes.

None of the natives up here want to be called "indians" or native "Americans" they consider themselves "Alaskan's" because they get that we can't remember /all/ the tribes, but we do try to refer to them all individually as much as we can - we spend a good deal of time/money trying to save some of these heritages that are trying to die out because we understand the importance of their history in their belief systems; though many were converted to Russian Orthodox I'd say it's a mix of their historical religion and Russian Orthodox.

Anyway, there's like I think 180 tribes up here... They arrived in different "waves" so they consider themselves all different veins, sub-veins, and sub-sub-veins; "Athabaskans" (dena'ina is my honorary tribe's sub-vein, also koyukon, han, ahtna, many others) then there's the "eskimo's" (Inupiat, a mixing with Inuit, there's the Yupik which includes Yup'ik, cup'ik, sugppiaq), then there's aleut, tlingit, tsimshian, etc. It's actually really interesting to learn about because they've all got different folk lore and history. The state's name is a mix of Russian and Aleut, so it's actually kind of uninclusive to call them "Alaska" natives... Also, studies show they're not related to the natives in south america like lower 48 tribes, so they don't really fall into the blanket of "indian american" or "native american" or even "Alaska native" as I said.

So yea, it's actually a surprisingly difficult question.
agreed. i never much thought about it until now and i can see a lot of alaskan which i believe has asian in it also. but i can see hispanic coming up from central america and this may have been a blend over time. but i don't do this for a living so i'm just making loose conjecture.

I'll admit I have not studied the whole mix as well as I probably should have being an honorary member of a tribe and all ( >.< ) but as I recall they originate from mongol areas, china areas, northern russian areas, and korea areas - that's the different waves and veins thing, though some "origins" had multiple waves who came in and interbred with other/older wave/veins so then you have sub-veins and so forth. It's almost sad because up here many of the young ones come to Anchorage and "shake off" their heritage, they marry a white guy, have some kids, and those kids are raised as Alaskan's (white american's) rather than natives - they, the kids, want out of the tribal system, they want the American dream, cars and coffee and regular jobs and so forth so they kind of "abandon" it so they can be under "American" rule (the natives up here are under tribal rule and not really subject to the same laws and rights as Americans are.)

We (american) Alaskan's worry about saving their cultures because of this, but the tribal elders want[ed] to be "sovereign" back in the day, and we Alaskan's respected that, I can't blame the elders for wanting to maintain power or anything, and I certainly don't think they do a bad job, but I do wonder if they were not "sovereign," if they were under American law/rights, if the younger generations would be... idk, more appreciative of their unique individual heritage. "My" tribe, over the past 30+ years, has lost most of it's children to "modern" America as well, many sons and daughters have left Alaska entirely with their military husbands (my tribe is located very close to Eagle River where all the general's live,) there is a real fear that our tribe will disappear entirely :/
only been to alaska once but i loved every minute i was there. except they don't brew tea. one would think tea bags are easier to ship into fairbanks that lipton pre-made tea.

took one of the tours to the arctic circle on the dalton road and that was an amazing trip. landscape went from christmas to mars in pretty short order at times. coby, our tour guide, was simply amazing and certainly lived the alaska life. on the way back we stopped several times to try and see the northern lights and on the last stop around 2am, we did. it was like -20 below w/o the wind but i stood out there as long as i could woefully underdressed.

i used to watch the alaska shows but those have been hammered into stupidity with the bush people and other shows that seem to have little to do with alaska and a lot to do with selling a stereotype.

Yeah, I love it up here but I fear I'm getting to old for the cold myself. How different/cool that you went north, most folks hit the glaciers and the whales in the south where they can be pampered - lucky you got to see the /real/ Alaska, raw, wild, unforgiving beauty. One of my favorite things is to do down here is just stand outside in the middle of the winter and "listen" to the northern lights (I've got Syn so I can "hear" colors - that's why I'm an honorary member of my tribe, my mothers midwife thought I was a "blessed" entity who can talk to their ancestors - the northern lights.) When we visit the north cabin in the middle of nowhere I stand in the black silence and find a kind of "safe space" from my syn; right up until a pine snaps in the cold or something then I'm on the roof of the cabin peeing myself :p

Oh also, Ice Road Truckers and Deadliest Catch are the only "real" ones. The rest are just fake reality TV heh

Mod Note:

Deleted 16 off topic/no content posts.

the forum is politics, not meme wars

i would think so - it's more for paperwork on our gov than actually trying to say indians are from europe. :)

are indians a "race" - put that in google and it's a question at the top. not really a clear link to a site unfortunately. that's why i kept digging and saw several different answers usually provided by people with some form of agenda. that said, it doesn't seem clear cut and people in general waffle on trying to define race at times also.

i don't consider indians caucasian. i can see several blends of "races" in indians that can span across north and south america as well as asian influences. far as i'm concerned its up to indians to define who they are and people should respect it.

from wiki:
The racial classification of Indian Americans has varied over the years and across institutions.[12] Originally, neither the courts nor the census bureau classified Indian Americans as a race because there were only negligible numbers of Indian immigrants in the United States. Various court judgements instead deemed Indians to be "White" or "not White" for the purposes of law. In 1970,

None of the natives up here want to be called "indians" or native "Americans" they consider themselves "Alaskan's" because they get that we can't remember /all/ the tribes, but we do try to refer to them all individually as much as we can - we spend a good deal of time/money trying to save some of these heritages that are trying to die out because we understand the importance of their history in their belief systems; though many were converted to Russian Orthodox I'd say it's a mix of their historical religion and Russian Orthodox.

Anyway, there's like I think 180 tribes up here... They arrived in different "waves" so they consider themselves all different veins, sub-veins, and sub-sub-veins; "Athabaskans" (dena'ina is my honorary tribe's sub-vein, also koyukon, han, ahtna, many others) then there's the "eskimo's" (Inupiat, a mixing with Inuit, there's the Yupik which includes Yup'ik, cup'ik, sugppiaq), then there's aleut, tlingit, tsimshian, etc. It's actually really interesting to learn about because they've all got different folk lore and history. The state's name is a mix of Russian and Aleut, so it's actually kind of uninclusive to call them "Alaska" natives... Also, studies show they're not related to the natives in south america like lower 48 tribes, so they don't really fall into the blanket of "indian american" or "native american" or even "Alaska native" as I said.

agreed. i never much thought about it until now and i can see a lot of alaskan which i believe has asian in it also. but i can see hispanic coming up from central america and this may have been a blend over time. but i don't do this for a living so i'm just making loose conjecture.

I'll admit I have not studied the whole mix as well as I probably should have being an honorary member of a tribe and all ( >.< ) but as I recall they originate from mongol areas, china areas, northern russian areas, and korea areas - that's the different waves and veins thing, though some "origins" had multiple waves who came in and interbred with other/older wave/veins so then you have sub-veins and so forth. It's almost sad because up here many of the young ones come to Anchorage and "shake off" their heritage, they marry a white guy, have some kids, and those kids are raised as Alaskan's (white american's) rather than natives - they, the kids, want out of the tribal system, they want the American dream, cars and coffee and regular jobs and so forth so they kind of "abandon" it so they can be under "American" rule (the natives up here are under tribal rule and not really subject to the same laws and rights as Americans are.)

We (american) Alaskan's worry about saving their cultures because of this, but the tribal elders want[ed] to be "sovereign" back in the day, and we Alaskan's respected that, I can't blame the elders for wanting to maintain power or anything, and I certainly don't think they do a bad job, but I do wonder if they were not "sovereign," if they were under American law/rights, if the younger generations would be... idk, more appreciative of their unique individual heritage. "My" tribe, over the past 30+ years, has lost most of it's children to "modern" America as well, many sons and daughters have left Alaska entirely with their military husbands (my tribe is located very close to Eagle River where all the general's live,) there is a real fear that our tribe will disappear entirely :/
only been to alaska once but i loved every minute i was there. except they don't brew tea. one would think tea bags are easier to ship into fairbanks that lipton pre-made tea.

took one of the tours to the arctic circle on the dalton road and that was an amazing trip. landscape went from christmas to mars in pretty short order at times. coby, our tour guide, was simply amazing and certainly lived the alaska life. on the way back we stopped several times to try and see the northern lights and on the last stop around 2am, we did. it was like -20 below w/o the wind but i stood out there as long as i could woefully underdressed.

i used to watch the alaska shows but those have been hammered into stupidity with the bush people and other shows that seem to have little to do with alaska and a lot to do with selling a stereotype.

Yeah, I love it up here but I fear I'm getting to old for the cold myself. How different/cool that you went north, most folks hit the glaciers and the whales in the south where they can be pampered - lucky you got to see the /real/ Alaska, raw, wild, unforgiving beauty. One of my favorite things is to do down here is just stand outside in the middle of the winter and "listen" to the northern lights (I've got Syn so I can "hear" colors - that's why I'm an honorary member of my tribe, my mothers midwife thought I was a "blessed" entity who can talk to their ancestors - the northern lights.) When we visit the north cabin in the middle of nowhere I stand in the black silence and find a kind of "safe space" from my syn; right up until a pine snaps in the cold or something then I'm on the roof of the cabin peeing myself :p

Oh also, Ice Road Truckers and Deadliest Catch are the only "real" ones. The rest are just fake reality TV heh
The Kilchers and the Browns = FAKE ????

from wiki:

i just deleted a lot of pics since we're getting off topic.

but i will say on our trip - ice road truckers is fake as told by our guide. the roads are indeed hazardous but it's played up quite a bit for TV. he said there were many times he was sure their tour bus was out there in the background and yet it never made the final cut. when they called and asked the producers, they simply said "what image would it be to see a truck fighting for their life on the roads and see a tour bus happily carrying on in the background. all of those shots were intentionally cut.

gotta admit - seeing this behind a truck sliding around would be kinda funny.

483883_10200158891468185_1355560454_n.jpg

One can accept that Warren was being a little silly claiming native american heritage...

But the place to talk about that was not while honoring Native American Veterans. The Orange Shitgibbon once again diminished his office by being, petty.

Also, having the ceremony under a picture of Andrew Jackson (most famous for massacring the Cherokee) was a tackiness multiplier. But I'll give that a pass, because I don't think Trump is smart enough to understand the signifigence.

So he took what should have been a nice little ceremony and turned it into something tawdry...

That's all the narcissism talking. Trump can't understand how his words affect others. It's a characterological impossibility.

i didn't know indians were a race. :eusa_think:
You didn't know American Indians were a race - dude ... for real ?

depends on who you choose to believe and *want* to believe. they've been classified as caucasian by our gov and they also self-identify.

one website:
What is the race of an Indian?
Caucasian: ... Therefore, Indians are part of the caucasoid race. But this doesn't necessarily apply to all Indians. Indians in the north east have mongoloid features while some in the south have australoid features.

others do list american indian and alaskans as their own race.

so it's not a clear cut question / answer really.

I'd like to see that site you quoted, ... link ?

I am guessing the Caucasoid designation was bureaucratic purposes. So far as Science is concerned American Indians are a distinct race mor closely related to Mongols than Caucasians

from wiki:

Alaskan / Yukon / NW Territories = Inuit aka Eskimo ... is that what you consider yourself ? My father was a mix of Abinake and Mi'kmaq he considered himself an American Indian [Canadian actually]

Mr. fuckhead, where did Warren state that Trump insulted HER heritage......????

You're a lying piece of crap.....but you knew that already, didn't you?

Last edited by a moderator:

That's all the narcissism talking. Trump can't understand how his words affect others. It's a characterological impossibility.
he certainly isn't the only one now is he?

Posting memes about a possible future political candidate is NOT trolling. The OP contains a meme, and the whole entire thread topic is BASED upon a particular meme.
including the one where you posted she said she'd come take our guns from us but there is no proof she ever said that? still waiting for you to provide a link to the actual quote.

Republicans have been calling her that for a couple of years.

Now, suddenly, it's a racial slur and a big deal.

Jeez, these people...
once trump does it, it's wrong.

pretty simple minded but that's where we are.

Republicans have been calling her that for a couple of years.

Now, suddenly, it's a racial slur and a big deal.

Jeez, these people...

Again, buddy- CONTEXT.

It was always offensive when Republicans called her that.

But Trump saying it while honoring Native American Veterans in front of a picture of a genocidal president, cranked it up to 11.

The Kilchers and the Browns = FAKE ????

The families are real, the Hollywood narrative they've got on it holds slightly less water than a DC politician who's saying they actually care about you...

Forum List

Back