Elizabeth Warren Fights Back Against the "Magical Accounting" of Trickle-Down Economics

this is the same imbecile who (like Obumbler has maintained) said THIS: Such ^ vapid commentary raises an important question.

Why does anybody, even a drooling sycophant lolberal, take that Elizabeth Warren, the mutant dumbshit, seriously?

Some take you seriously, and many, many, many more take her seriously than take you so. Most find you silly and trite. So trite it is not worth commenting on your ridiculous example.

Now THERE'S a "compelling argument," since many many more know her than know me, and there are lots of brain damaged modern American lolberals who lap up the pablum imbecility she spouts as though it was something of value.

And you are wrong and a moron in any event. Some dishrag lightweights such as you find me silly and trite. I will try real hard to give a shit about the opinions of assholes such as you. someday. :lol:

But the "ridiculous" example I offered were her own words.

You might want to pretend that you can defend that bullshit, but let's face facts. You couldn't even if you were smart.

And you aren't.

Your response is mindful of olde Wil: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

I ignore the clowns who post ad hominems, you shit your pants and have an emotional meltdown. Pardon me while I clean my screen, I LOL reading your rant and spryed the screen with my iced coffee.

I know what Obama meant by his comment, only morons and partisan hacks spin it the way you did.

I enjoy the fact that you so publicly do the very thing you pretend to identify in my postings.

The fact remains, all your bitching, moaning and hypocritical bleating notwithstanding:

Elizabeth Warren is lauded by you mindless sheep silly lolberals AFTER saying massively ignorant trite stupid shit.

I just chortle when I see your fellow lolberal goons lap up her horseshit.

I give what you and other *^*$&#$&*%*( deserve. An honest debate is a rare thing on this message board. There are people who promise to leave and never return as a the consequence of losing a bet, and return as a sock. Now I know you would never forgive someone so )&)(^*$* who did so, but that's life.

LOL

I "deserve" your ineffectual efforts?

Thanks! :lol:

You remain an empty void of wasted existence.

Meanwhile, you blathering douche bag, the FACT remains:

Elizabeth Warren is dumber than even you.

I can't wait to hear more from Elizabeth Warren so that I can enjoy the grovelling reaction of so many of you mindless arrogant knee-jerk simpleton lolberals who will line up to volunteer to eat the corn out of her shit.

But unless there is a cosmic realignment, what she says is going to continue to be mind-numbingly stupid. You far left wing tool bag lolberals will not pick up on how mind numbingly stupid it is. Your minds are already pretty much numb.

That money was spent also. That $10 in treasury bonds is worthless to the taxpayers. They are the ones who have to pay them off.

What a moron.

Who do you think owns Treasury Bonds?

The taxpayers own them, which is why they are worthless. The taxpayers are the ones on the hook to pay them off.

Weird, you mean we use excess payroll taxes to hide the real cost of Gov't SO that the 'job creators' can keep their lowest sustained tax burden in 80+ years then???? To have FUTURE tax payers pay off current debt that conservatives/GOP created???

self-made-myth-koch-01.jpg

"United for a Fair Economy?" Is that a propaganda organ for the Communist Party?

So you CAN'T refute facts, you'll go to ad homs Shocking

I didn't notice any facts.

Yes, how dare the Gov't NOT race to the bottom as fast as the private sector, don't you know we need more money in the hands of the 1%ers

So government leeches are entitled to more than the people who pay their salaries? Is that what you really wanted to admit? I would rather have money go to the 1% who earned it than the 5% who make up the government workforce.

You get what you pay for

Pay for bottom of the barrel employees you get bottom of the barrel employees

Wrong. The most you'll ever get is what you paid for. In the case of government employees, you get much less.

You just insulted all employees in the private sector by calling them "bottom of the barrel." It's no surprise that a tick on the ass of society like you would look down your nose at the people who pay your salary.

If government can attract the best and the brightest we will have a workforce of the best and the brightest
If private industry slashes wages and benefits, they will get the workforce they deserve. The money is there to pay better wages. The fact that they choose to pocket the profit does not mean the government should choose to meet them at the bottom

Oh yes it does.
The government wage and benefit structure has been established for decades

Just because the private sector has chosen to pocket their record profits and screw their workers is no reason for the Government to match them in their abuse of their workforce

Perhaps understand the difference of deficits versus debt Bubba? Deficits are ONLY the amounts the yearly budget needs to balance revenues in and payments out. Debt can increase WHEN EXCESS PAYMENTS FROM PAYROLL TAXES COME IN, BUT LEAVE SMALLER DEFICITS!

Excess payroll taxes ARE income to the budget, BUT ADDS INTRA GOV'T debt to the books!

lol

Perhaps understand the difference of deficits versus debt Bubba?

If you add the 4 years of deficits, you'll have the added debt after 4 years, Doofus.

Debt can increase WHEN EXCESS PAYMENTS FROM PAYROLL TAXES COME IN, BUT LEAVE SMALLER DEFICITS!

Of course, we're talking about gross debt. Just like your earlier chart.

Excess payroll taxes ARE income to the budget, BUT ADDS INTRA GOV'T debt to the books!

Of course. Do you imagine you've discovered something new? Maybe new to you. LOL!

"If you add the 4 years of deficits, you'll have the added debt after 4 years, Doofus."

REALLY? REALLY? lol. A deficit is ONLY the difference between what the Gov't spends and ALL monies coming in. Since Reagan increased SS taxes 60% the payroll taxes were HUGE and wiped out much of Ronnie's, Poppy's Clinton AND Dubya's DEFICITS, BUT STILL ADDED TO THE DEBT BECAUSE THEY BECAME INTRA GOV'T LOANS, LOL

GROW A BRAIN BUBBA

Since Reagan increased SS taxes 60%

Social Security History

The Social Security Administration says you're a liar.

OASDI rates went from 5.4% to 6.2%.

Greenspan commission? lol How about an actual law versus recommendation? lol

Weird I guess when taxes for the self employed doubled THAT didn't count OR the employers side which ALSO went up??lol

Total receipts SS

1982 $147,913 BILLION (PRE Reagan's tax increase on the bottom 90% of US as he cut taxes for the rich)

1989 $ 289,448Billion

Trust Fund Data

The chart that says present law shows the actual rates.
5.4% to 6.2% is a bit under a 15% increase. Not your idiotic 60% number.

Weird I guess when taxes for the self employed doubled THAT didn't count

Of course it counted.

OR the employers side which ALSO went up??

Yeah, the almost 15% increase on workers and employers adds up to an almost 15% increase.
Not your idiotic 60% increase.

1982 $147,913 BILLION
1989 $ 289,448Billion

It's amazing. Add millions and millions of new workers, tax receipts will increase.

14 million new private sector jobs and SS taxes increase by 100%? lol

Sure, taking self employed from 5.2% to 12.4% is a 15% increase

Just like the 15% from employers AND the 15% from employes actually ads up to 30% lol

The jobless rate fell 2 ticks to 5.6%, its lowest since June 2008. But the drop largely reflected a decline in the labor force, as the participation rate fell back to a 34-year low of 62.7%.
Average hourly earnings fell outright in December, with the year-on-year gain cooling for a third straight month to 1.7%. Meanwhile, November's monthly wage increase was revised to 0.2% from the initial 0.4% reading that had excited economists.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/economy/010915-734052-job-growth-in-2014-best-since-1999-wages-fall.htm#ixzz3OT8zznU2

The jobless rate fell 2 ticks to 5.6%, its lowest since June 2008. But the drop largely reflected a decline in the labor force, as the participation rate fell back to a 34-year low of 62.7%.
Average hourly earnings fell outright in December, with the year-on-year gain cooling for a third straight month to 1.7%. Meanwhile, November's monthly wage increase was revised to 0.2% from the initial 0.4% reading that had excited economists.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/economy/010915-734052-job-growth-in-2014-best-since-1999-wages-fall.htm#ixzz3OT8zznU2

Retirement Among Baby Boomers Contributing To Shrinking Labor Force. According to The Washington Post, many economists agree the shrinking labor force participation rate is largely explained by a demographic shift, wherein "baby boomers are starting to retire en masse":

But since 2000, the labor force rate has been steadily declining as the baby-boom generation has been retiring. Because of this, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago expects the labor force participation rate to be lower in 2020 than it is today, regardless of how well the economy does.
The incredible shrinking labor force - The Washington Post

So government leeches are entitled to more than the people who pay their salaries? Is that what you really wanted to admit? I would rather have money go to the 1% who earned it than the 5% who make up the government workforce.

You get what you pay for

Wrong. The most you'll ever get is what you paid for. In the case of government employees, you get much less.

You just insulted all employees in the private sector by calling them "bottom of the barrel." It's no surprise that a tick on the ass of society like you would look down your nose at the people who pay your salary.

If government can attract the best and the brightest we will have a workforce of the best and the brightest
If private industry slashes wages and benefits, they will get the workforce they deserve. The money is there to pay better wages. The fact that they choose to pocket the profit does not mean the government should choose to meet them at the bottom

Oh yes it does.

Just because the private sector has chosen to pocket their record profits and screw their workers is no reason for the Government to match them in their abuse of their workforce

The idea that government workers are entitled to more than workers in the private sphere couldn't be more totalitarian.

You get what you pay for

Oh yes it does.

The idea that government workers are entitled to more than workers in the private sphere couldn't be more totalitarian.

Are Government Employees Overpaid? Still No.

First

The first is an apples-to-apples comparison of workers among education levels. The government’s workforce is more educated than the private workforce. For instance, the government’s “college plus” level is 54%, while all private workforce is 35%. “Some college” is 14% of government workers, 19% of the private workforce. So this is important to control for.

Here is the penalty government workers take when you include all benefits across both categories:

epi_comp_gov_1.jpg

On average, government workers make 3% less total compensation when you control for education levels.

You get what you pay for

Oh yes it does.

You bet there is.

If the poor bastard doing the same thing as you is making less...why the fuck should he pay taxes so you can make more.

Methinks you work for the fed....[shocked]

Retirement Among Baby Boomers Contributing To Shrinking Labor Force. According to The Washington Post, many economists agree the shrinking labor force participation rate is largely explained by a demographic shift, wherein "baby boomers are starting to retire en masse":

But since 2000, the labor force rate has been steadily declining as the baby-boom generation has been retiring. Because of this, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago expects the labor force participation rate to be lower in 2020 than it is today, regardless of how well the economy does.
The incredible shrinking labor force - The Washington Post

WTF, you sending me to a MAY 2012 article!!!!!!!!

You get what you pay for

Oh yes it does.

The private sphere has decided that they can screw their workers while they pocket record profits

No reason the government should follow suit

You get what you pay for

Oh yes it does.

You bet there is.

If the poor bastard doing the same thing as you is making less...why the fuck should he pay taxes so you can make more.

If workers are leaving the private sector to take government employment it puts pressure on the private sector to improve wages and benefits

If the private sector is suffering in a bad economy, you may have a point. But a private sector which is sitting on trillions of dollars while they pay their employees shit should not be pitied

Oh yes it does.

The private sphere has decided that they can screw their workers while they pocket record profits

Just because you have no problem living off the private sector does not mean they have to support you past what they get.

If I were in office, you can bet I'd be pushing to have government wages slashed and government jobs cut.

Oh yes it does.

You bet there is.

If workers are leaving the private sector to take government employment it puts pressure on the private sector to improve wages and benefits

If the private sector is suffering in a bad economy, you may have a point. But a private sector which is sitting on trillions of dollars while they pay their employees shit should not be pitied

We are not talking about the companies...we are talking about the employees. Government jobs should pay 5 to 10% less than the private sector.

Oh yes it does.

Just because you have no problem living off the private sector does not mean they have to support you past what they get.

If I were in office, you can bet I'd be pushing to have government wages slashed and government jobs cut.

I'm sure you would......and it would not help the plight of workers in the private sector one bit

All it would do is encourage employers to drop wages and benefits further as the competition for employees from the public sector is eliminated

Perhaps understand the difference of deficits versus debt Bubba?

If you add the 4 years of deficits, you'll have the added debt after 4 years, Doofus.

Debt can increase WHEN EXCESS PAYMENTS FROM PAYROLL TAXES COME IN, BUT LEAVE SMALLER DEFICITS!

Of course, we're talking about gross debt. Just like your earlier chart.

Of course. Do you imagine you've discovered something new? Maybe new to you. LOL!

"If you add the 4 years of deficits, you'll have the added debt after 4 years, Doofus."

REALLY? REALLY? lol. A deficit is ONLY the difference between what the Gov't spends and ALL monies coming in. Since Reagan increased SS taxes 60% the payroll taxes were HUGE and wiped out much of Ronnie's, Poppy's Clinton AND Dubya's DEFICITS, BUT STILL ADDED TO THE DEBT BECAUSE THEY BECAME INTRA GOV'T LOANS, LOL

GROW A BRAIN BUBBA

Since Reagan increased SS taxes 60%

Social Security History

The Social Security Administration says you're a liar.

OASDI rates went from 5.4% to 6.2%.

Greenspan commission? lol How about an actual law versus recommendation? lol

Weird I guess when taxes for the self employed doubled THAT didn't count OR the employers side which ALSO went up??lol

Total receipts SS

1982 $147,913 BILLION (PRE Reagan's tax increase on the bottom 90% of US as he cut taxes for the rich)

1989 $ 289,448Billion

Trust Fund Data

The chart that says present law shows the actual rates.
5.4% to 6.2% is a bit under a 15% increase. Not your idiotic 60% number.

Weird I guess when taxes for the self employed doubled THAT didn't count

Of course it counted.

OR the employers side which ALSO went up??

Yeah, the almost 15% increase on workers and employers adds up to an almost 15% increase.
Not your idiotic 60% increase.

1982 $147,913 BILLION
1989 $ 289,448Billion

It's amazing. Add millions and millions of new workers, tax receipts will increase.

14 million new private sector jobs and SS taxes increase by 100%? lol

Sure, taking self employed from 5.2% to 12.4% is a 15% increase

Just like the 15% from employers AND the 15% from employes actually ads up to 30% lol

Umm, increasing the worker part 15% and the employer part 15% is a 15% increase. Idiot.

14 million new private sector jobs and SS taxes increase by 100%?

Holy shit! You've discovered that wages also increased. LOL!
If only Obama were able to get our wages to increase.

Oh yes it does.

You bet there is.

We are not talking about the companies...we are talking about the employees. Government jobs should pay 5 to 10% less than the private sector.
Agree

And we should be encouraging the private sector to take their record profits and pay their employees 5-10% more than the government sector like they used to

Oh yes it does.

I'm sure you would......and it would not help the plight of workers in the private sector one bit

All it would do is encourage employers to drop wages and benefits further as the competition for employees from the public sector is eliminated

When will these downtrodden employees (of which I don't see many) band together and start companies to compete with all these greedy corproations ?

Oh yes it does.

You bet there is.

Agree

And we should be encouraging the private sector to take their record profits and pay their employees 5-10% more than the government sector like they used to

"Encourage"...meaning what ?

Forum List

Back