Elizabeth Warren Fights Back Against the "Magical Accounting" of Trickle-Down Economics

Government provides services to We the People they are not a burden but an essential element of society

Nobody wants the so-called "services" government provides. Being fined thousands of dollars for filling in a pond on my land is not a service. Government is a burden. It definitely isn't "essential" by any stretch of the imagination.
Interesting.......police, fire, teachers, doctors, engineers, scientists, economists

Nobody wants them except for nutbat libertarians
Police, firemen, teachers last I checked were employed by municipalities, not the federal government.
Doctors are employed by hospitals or physician groups, not the government
Engineers are employed by corporations.
Economicsts are employed by banks, brokerage houses, and universities.

Bureaucrats assessing your raisin crop are employed by the federal government
Bureaucrats issuing licenses so people can build on their own property are employed by the federal government
Bureaucrats handing out grants to study Chinese prostitutes' alcoholism are employed by the federal gov't.
Remind me why we need about 70% of the federal govt?
Must be hard living your life in a cave

The Federal Government has policemen, firemen, teachers, doctors, lawyers, engineers, lawyers and economists

True, but no one needs them. All these services are better handled by private firms. Government teachers cost 3 times as much and they do a shitty job. They spend more time brainwashing your kid and abusing the males than they do teaching them the 3 'R's.

Here again we see an ideology in work, putting common sense asunder. Do we want the food industry, drug industry or wall street to police themselves?

Government provides services to We the People they are not a burden but an essential element of society

Nobody wants the so-called "services" government provides. Being fined thousands of dollars for filling in a pond on my land is not a service. Government is a burden. It definitely isn't "essential" by any stretch of the imagination.
Interesting.......police, fire, teachers, doctors, engineers, scientists, economists

Police, firemen, teachers last I checked were employed by municipalities, not the federal government.

Bureaucrats issuing licenses so people can build on their own property are employed by the federal government
Bureaucrats handing out grants to study Chinese prostitutes' alcoholism are employed by the federal gov't.

The Federal Government has policemen, firemen, teachers, doctors, lawyers, engineers, lawyers and economists

True, but no one needs them. All these services are better handled by private firms. Government teachers cost 3 times as much and they do a shitty job. They spend more time brainwashing your kid and abusing the males than they do teaching them the 3 'R's.
Anarchy in action

You want the FBI to be run by Haliburton?

Education for those who can afford it. Abusing the males? Is there something in your history you are not letting on?

Move those goalposts.
I could live a lifetime without needing a federal policeman, fireman, or teacher.

Does Rabbi ever consider the obvious, or is his bias and ideology keeping him ignorant? Is the FBI a police force? Does the CDC employ doctors? Does the FDA employ scientists, does the FED employee economists.

The Constitution doesn't authorise the FBI or the FED or the FDA or the CDC.
Or an Air Force or NASA or the Internet Police

They were so ignorant when it came to the needs of future societies

NASA also isn't authorized by the Constitution, nor do we need it. Never heard of the internet police. The Air Force is the only thing you mentioned that is actually constitutional.

Here again we see an ideology in work, putting common sense asunder. Do we want the food industry, drug industry or wall street to police themselves?

Somehow we managed to avoid being poisoned before the existence of the FDA. The stock market didn't implode before the creation of the SEC.

Last edited:

Anarchy in action

Education for those who can afford it. Abusing the males? Is there something in your history you are not letting on?

I don't want an FBI.

Public schools abuse male children by expecting them to behave like females. They have cleared the library shelves of any books that boys might be interested in and only have titles that girls like. They have pretty much eliminated recess where boys can work of some of their excess energy. Boys are expected to behave like girls in public schools, and that's child abuse.

Move those goalposts.
I could live a lifetime without needing a federal policeman, fireman, or teacher.

Does Rabbi ever consider the obvious, or is his bias and ideology keeping him ignorant? Is the FBI a police force? Does the CDC employ doctors? Does the FDA employ scientists, does the FED employee economists.

NASA also isn't authorized by the Constitution, nor do we need it. Never heard of the internet police. The Air Force is the only thing you mentioned that is actually constitutional.

Shows how out of touch you are

The Internet Police monitor message boards and imprison those making offensive and subversive posts
It is well within the Constitution

Anarchy in action

I don't want an FBI.

Public schools abuse male children by expecting them to behave like females. They have cleared the library shelves of any books that boys might be interested in and only have titles that girls like. They have pretty much eliminated recess where boys can work of some of their excess energy. Boys are expected to behave like girls in public schools, and that's child abuse.

OK......I can't help it

But damn, you do make me laugh

Move those goalposts.

I tend to believe you have spent your lifetime without a teacher
Rabbi Rules#2!!

Move those goalposts.

The Internet Police monitor message boards and imprison those making offensive and subversive posts

I see. So you just made that up. There's nothing more subversive or offensive than the commie anti-American dribble you post here.

Move those goalposts.

And we really dont need any of them.
And no, cocksucker, the FBI is not a police force. Does the FBI hand out speeding tickets? They are investigators.

Anarchy in action

I don't want an FBI.

OK......I can't help it

But damn, you do make me laugh

Move those goalposts.

I tend to believe you have spent your lifetime without a teacher
Rabbi Rules#2!!

I do so enjoy those who dedicate their signatures to me. Nothing says "I am rightwingers bitch" like a good sig

Move those goalposts.

And no, cocksucker, the FBI is not a police force. Does the FBI hand out speeding tickets? They are investigators.

The FBI arrests people. That makes them a police force. In fact, most federal agencies arrest people and issue fines.

Move those goalposts.

Too funny........FBI needs to hand out speeding tickets to qualify as a police force

And you mocked my post about you and teachers

I see. So you just made that up. There's nothing more subversive or offensive than the commie anti-American dribble you post here.

The Internet Police is quite real. They have been protecting the interwebs for decades

The Internet Police is quite real. They have been protecting the interwebs for decades

Thanks for proving that you're delusional.

Somehow we managed to avoid starving before the existence of the FDA. The country didn't collapse before the creation of the SEC.

You have no historical perspective, do you?

Somehow we managed to avoid starving before the existence of the FDA. The country didn't collapse before the creation of the SEC.

You have no historical perspective, do you?

Yes I do. That's why I know we don't need an FDA. These government agencies were created by power hungry progressives who wanted to control the American people. None of them do anything that couldn't be done by private organizations, if the functions they perform are needed at all.

Move those goalposts.

So are city and county patrol officers/sheriff deputies who do preliminary investigations and detain suspects. So do FBI agents, parole and probation (yeah, the Feds have them too) agents and a dozen or more Federal Employees who have the power to detain suspects.

Why don't you comment on things you understand? Oh, of course.

Move those goalposts.

Too funny........FBI needs to hand out speeding tickets to qualify as a police force

And you mocked my post about you and teachers

Rabbi should be embarrassed by his posts, sadly his ignorance is only surpassed by his arrogance.

Forum List

Back