Elizabeth Warren Fights Back Against the "Magical Accounting" of Trickle-Down Economics

Must be hard living your life in a cave

The Federal Government has policemen, firemen, teachers, doctors, lawyers, engineers, lawyers and economists

True, but no one needs them. All these services are better handled by private firms. Government teachers cost 3 times as much and they do a shitty job. They spend more time brainwashing your kid and abusing the males than they do teaching them the 3 'R's.

Here again we see an ideology in work, putting common sense asunder. Do we want the food industry, drug industry or wall street to police themselves?

Somehow we managed to avoid starving before the existence of the FDA. The country didn't collapse before the creation of the SEC.

You have no historical perspective, do you?

Yes I do. That's why I know we don't need an FDA. These government agencies were created by power hungry progressives who wanted to control the American people. None of them do anything that couldn't be done by private organizations, if the functions they perform are needed at all.

As I stated, you have no historical perspective:

"Fifty years ago, the vigilance of FDA medical officer Dr. Frances Kelsey prevented a public health tragedy of enormous proportion by ensuring that the sedative thalidomide was never approved in the United States"

. - See more at: 50 Years after Thalidomide Why Regulation Matters FDA Voice

You ignorance isn't simply annoying, it's dangerous. Some biddable people may actually believe you have something of substance to offer.

Government provides services to We the People they are not a burden but an essential element of society

Nobody wants the so-called "services" government provides. Being fined thousands of dollars for filling in a pond on my land is not a service. Government is a burden. It definitely isn't "essential" by any stretch of the imagination.
Interesting.......police, fire, teachers, doctors, engineers, scientists, economists

Nobody wants them except for nutbat libertarians
Police, firemen, teachers last I checked were employed by municipalities, not the federal government.
Doctors are employed by hospitals or physician groups, not the government
Engineers are employed by corporations.
Economicsts are employed by banks, brokerage houses, and universities.

Bureaucrats assessing your raisin crop are employed by the federal government
Bureaucrats issuing licenses so people can build on their own property are employed by the federal government
Bureaucrats handing out grants to study Chinese prostitutes' alcoholism are employed by the federal gov't.
Remind me why we need about 70% of the federal govt?

The Federal Government has policemen, firemen, teachers, doctors, lawyers, engineers, lawyers and economists

True, but no one needs them. All these services are better handled by private firms. Government teachers cost 3 times as much and they do a shitty job. They spend more time brainwashing your kid and abusing the males than they do teaching them the 3 'R's.
Just because you had shitty teachers doesn't mean that all PS teachers are bad. Mine were mostly good and my son goes to one of the three best schools in Utah, public or private. Then again, they don't really cheap out on the taxes in my neighborhood. Of course you probably don't even have kids so you have to trust Sean Hannity for information like this.

Move those goalposts.
I could live a lifetime without needing a federal policeman, fireman, or teacher.

Does Rabbi ever consider the obvious, or is his bias and ideology keeping him ignorant? Is the FBI a police force? Does the CDC employ doctors? Does the FDA employ scientists, does the FED employee economists.
And we really dont need any of them.
And no, cocksucker, the FBI is not a police force. Does the FBI hand out speeding tickets? They are investigators.

Too funny........FBI needs to hand out speeding tickets to qualify as a police force

And you mocked my post about you and teachers

Rabbi should be embarrassed by his posts, sadly his ignorance is only surpassed by his arrogance.
Actually you are embarassed by my posts.

Move those goalposts.
I could live a lifetime without needing a federal policeman, fireman, or teacher.

Does Rabbi ever consider the obvious, or is his bias and ideology keeping him ignorant? Is the FBI a police force? Does the CDC employ doctors? Does the FDA employ scientists, does the FED employee economists.
And we really dont need any of them.
And no, cocksucker, the FBI is not a police force. Does the FBI hand out speeding tickets? They are investigators.

Too funny........FBI needs to hand out speeding tickets to qualify as a police force

And you mocked my post about you and teachers

Rabbi should be embarrassed by his posts, sadly his ignorance is only surpassed by his arrogance.
Actually you are embarassed by my posts.

I am. People around the world read what you post and may draw the conclusion that all Americans are a stupid, arrogant and dishonest as you.

Nobody wants the so-called "services" government provides. Being fined thousands of dollars for filling in a pond on my land is not a service. Government is a burden. It definitely isn't "essential" by any stretch of the imagination.
Interesting.......police, fire, teachers, doctors, engineers, scientists, economists

Police, firemen, teachers last I checked were employed by municipalities, not the federal government.

Bureaucrats issuing licenses so people can build on their own property are employed by the federal government
Bureaucrats handing out grants to study Chinese prostitutes' alcoholism are employed by the federal gov't.

Here again we see an ideology in work, putting common sense asunder. Do we want the food industry, drug industry or wall street to police themselves?

No we want the American consumer to police them in the marketplace

Of course, Progressive are too stupid and docile to believe they actually have any real power in life; they been trained to depend on government for their very existence. So, the mention of "Free market" sends them into a mental tailspin

Of course, Progressive are too stupid and docile to believe they actually have any real power in life; they been trained to depend on government for their very existence. So, the mention of "Free market" sends them into a mental tailspin

The more you post stuff like this, the dumber you seem to be.

See these links for one graphic example of why I believe CF is a fool:

Fifty years ago, the vigilance of FDA medical officer Dr. Frances Kelsey prevented a public health tragedy of enormous proportion by ensuring that the sedative thalidomide was never approved in the United States

See more at: 50 Years after Thalidomide Why Regulation Matters FDA Voice

Fifty years ago, the vigilance of FDA medical officer Dr. Frances Kelsey prevented a public health tragedy of enormous proportion by ensuring that the sedative thalidomide was never approved in the United States

Far more people have died from the FDA keeping life saving drugs off the market than were ever saved by banning thalidomide.

It's hardly surprising the FDA published propaganda supports the existence of the FDA.

Just because you had shitty teachers doesn't mean that all PS teachers are bad. Mine were mostly good and my son goes to one of the three best schools in Utah, public or private. Then again, they don't really cheap out on the taxes in my neighborhood. Of course you probably don't even have kids so you have to trust Sean Hannity for information like this.

Every boot-licking liberals has teachers in their kids schools that are practically angels. Somehow the rest of us have had a different experience.

Every boot-licking liberals has teachers in their kids schools that are practically angels. Somehow the rest of us have had a different experience.

For some reason, I am not surprised over your personal relationships with teachers

For some reason, I am not surprised over your personal relationships with teachers

I'm not surprised that you lick the boots of the government school establishment.

Freddo, I get a laugh at how smart you think you are.

..and now the FDA takes 6 years to improve imported ham from Tuscany.

It's just not worth maintaining

You're an idiot. But still, your comment is a half-truth. The FDA needs to become more proactive - less conservative and more progressive - in bringing new drugs to market as well as testing and regulating dietary substances.

I laugh knowing you don't know how stupid you are.

I'm not surprised that you lick the boots of the government school establishment.
You spent a lot of time in the corner didn't you?

Just guessing

You're an idiot. But still, your comment is a half-truth. The FDA needs to become more proactive - less conservative and more progressive - in bringing new drugs to market as well as testing and regulating dietary substances.

How much more "Progressive" can it get, Julia? It regulates anything and everything.

It needs to be aborted

Dude, you're the only one here who has to remind everyone how smart you think you are. I think it's funny

How much more "Progressive" can it get, Julia? It regulates anything and everything.

It needs to be aborted

Your hyperbole is a lie. And to you I am either Mr. Catcher, or Sir.

Dude, you're the only one here who has to remind everyone how smart you think you are. I think it's funny

How do I do "remind everyone how smart you think you are"? By asking questions and exposing the absurd ideology which you and others broadcast? You don't trust government, neither did Henry David Thoreau, but you don't have his balls or the intelligence to write anything as thought provoking as this:

“No way of thinking or doing, however ancient, can be trusted without proof.”

or this:

“It is remarkable how long men will believe in the bottomlessness of a pond without taking the trouble to sound it.”

I suppose a reference to Thoreau and his quotes is too intellectual for you, and yet you post on a political message board and criticize those who have the tools you lack, and thus post idiot-grams as a pretense to being clever.

Apparently you had. What's the matter, did they fail to notice your 'special' genius?

BTW, you don't have kids do you.

Forum List

Back