Elizabeth Warren Said Father Was A Janitor...Death Certificate Says Army Flight Instructor

Yea he went from janitor to flight instructor lol
Besides wouldnt that hurt her case?
You lost this thread :lol:

actually it was the other way around. Do try and keep up.

Though, it would not be that crazy. I had an FA-18 pilot that worked as a dishwasher to help pay for college. So he went from dishwasher to fighter pilot.
But, it's completely misleading.

She is trying to portray herself as being a child in poverty her whole life, when the reality is that it was a brief period.

Could I get away with saying that I have always been a fry cook, when that was only my first job a 15?

Let's be real. Stands with a Fist is being dishonest.

Though, it would not be that crazy. I had an FA-18 pilot that worked as a dishwasher to help pay for college. So he went from dishwasher to fighter pilot.

She is trying to portray herself as being a child in poverty her whole life, when the reality is that it was a brief period.

Could I get away with saying that I have always been a fry cook, when that was only my first job a 15?

she is a politicians, is anything other than dishonesty expected?

In the 1920s, my daddy had big dreams. He wanted to fly airplanes.

I grew up hearing about how he was barely out of high school when he rebuilt a two-passenger, open-cockpit airplane and taught himself to fly above the prairies of eastern Oklahoma. I always pictured him landing and taking off in vast wheat fields, a tiny plane in an immense blue sky.

The days he was flying were happy days for my daddy. But like many other people who endured the double blows of the Dust Bowl and the Great Depression, he didn’t get the chance to follow his dream. Decades later, both my parents still talked of bank failures and families who lost their farms during some of the toughest times for our country.

By the time World War II came along, my mother and daddy already had three young boys. Daddy tried to enlist to be a fighter pilot in the war, but the Army Air Forces (as it was known then) said he was too old, or at least that’s the explanation I heard.

When the war finally ended, Daddy desperately wanted a job flying the new passenger planes for one of the fast-growing airlines like TWA or American. But that didn’t work out either. My mother told me that those jobs also went to younger men.

So Daddy moved from one job to another: he was a salesman, he fixed cars, he was a janitor. He liked working with his hands, doing repairs around the house. And like a zillion other families, we got by.

When I was a senior in high school, I started thinking about college. I wanted to be a teacher, and that meant I needed a college diploma. But my mother said it was out of the question. She pointed out that we couldn’t afford college, that she and Daddy just didn’t make enough money. Besides, my daddy had had a heart attack, and now it took both of my parents’ paychecks to manage.

I knew how much my parents sacrificed for my future and for my brothers’ future, but I wanted to teach. It was my dream, and I wouldn’t give up.

My mother kept saying no, and we argued back and forth. Then Daddy surprised both of us, saying: “Let her try, Polly.” And I was off and running.

There were lots of bumps and wrong turns along the way. I got married at 19 (it didn’t work out). I moved. I dropped out of school. But eventually, I made it.

Whatever I did, my Daddy believed in me. He would say, “That’s my Betsy."

In truth, I think he found it pretty miraculous that his baby girl had ended up a teacher. He nearly busted his buttons the first time I was quoted in the newspaper.

I would not be here had it not been for my daddy pushing open a door so that I could have a chance. That is how this daughter of a janitor ended up as a public school teacher, a college professor, and a U.S. Senator. And I’m not the only one. Parents all across our country are working hard to give their children the opportunities they themselves never had.

That kind of sacrifice – a sacrifice fueled by love – is why I’m in this fight all the way: for access to healthcare, for a living wage, for affordable education, for keeping families together. All of our children deserve a chance to succeed. And all of our parents deserve the peace of mind knowing their hard work created a better future for their children and grandchildren. That is the promise of America, and I’m fighting to make sure we keep that promise.

My daddy is gone, but I want to wish him a Happy Father’s Day. And Happy Father’s Day to all the daddies who are trying their hardest to give their children a strong future – and who set the example every day of what it means to care for the people you love.

Happy Father’s Day!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Warren’s Parents: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
----------------------------------------
My God! She's such a liar!

You are the one is lying.

Donald Jones Herring (1911-1997) - Find A Grave...
He was a flight instructor for the U.S Army during WW II and was a self-employed business man.

Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia
Warren lived in Norman, Oklahoma, until she was 11 years old, when her family moved back to Oklahoma City.[8] When she was 12, her father, a salesman at Montgomery Ward,[8] had a heart attack, which led to many medical bills as well as a pay cut because he could not do his previous work.[5] He later worked as a custodian for an apartment building.[11]Eventually, the family's car was repossessed because they failed to make loanpayments. To help the family finances, her mother found work in the catalog order department at Sears.[5] When she was 13, Warren started waiting tables at her aunt's restaurant.[12][13]
In the story about her father that she wrote for Father's Day (in this thread), she said the Army wouldn't take him during WWII. Then he couldn't get hired to fly commercial after the war, either, she said. So when was he a flight instructor?

Find A Grave no doubt took their information straight from the death certificate.

Oh gateway pundit. I scrolled through the article looking for proof of what you claim. There was none. Not even a link to any proof.

However, on the very slight chance it's true, a person isn't a flight instructor all their lives. People retire from the army.

If you look at the date of his birth, he as born in 1911. So if he was a flight instructor, it probably was during WW II. If you look at when Elizabeth was born, 1949, you will see that her dad had a heart attack when she was 12, which would have been 1961, Which would have made her dad 50 years old at the time. It says after that heart attack, he became a janitor. Do you really think that the US military is going to have a flight instructor who has a heart condition? And do you really believe that a man of the age of 50 is still in the military? He was working at Montgomery Ward at the time.

The person who is lying here is you and the gateway pundit. And not very well. This one is very weak. I tore it apart very quickly and easily.

You should be ashamed of yourself but I know that's not possible. You have no sense of shame or decency.

This is what the encyclopedia says about her father:

Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia

Warren was born Elizabeth Ann Herring in Oklahoma City on June 22, 1949,[3][4][5][6] the fourth child of middle-class parents Pauline (née Reed, 1912–1995) and Donald Jones Herring (1911–1997). Warren has described her family as teetering "on the ragged edge of the middle class" and "kind of hanging on at the edges by our fingernails".[7][8] She had three older brothers and was raised Methodist.[9][10] Warren lived in Norman, Oklahoma, until she was 11 years old, when her family moved back to Oklahoma City.[8] When she was 12, her father, a salesman at Montgomery Ward,[8] had a heart attack, which led to many medical bills as well as a pay cut because he could not do his previous work.[5] He later worked as a custodian for an apartment building.[11] Eventually, the family's car was repossessed because they failed to make loanpayments. To help the family finances, her mother found work in the catalog order department at Sears.[5]When she was 13, Warren started waiting tables at her aunt's restaurant

Well the guy said he was a MAGA man.
Too dumb to know that was our WWII Nazi group name.
Or maybe hitler was his hero?

Whoever that person is, they are constantly posting half truths and outright lies from stupid sites like the gateway pundit. Lies that are so easy to shred.

The problem is that they will keep repeating the lies even though they have been proven as so not even close to being true.

If they didn't have lies, they wouldn't have much to say.

Hey, I love my gateway pundit.
Required reading for us zero college rubes.
I just found one world order
Even stupider.
They don't believe we landed on the moon.
And we always have knees news as Fox is known in europe

In the 1920s, my daddy had big dreams. He wanted to fly airplanes.

I grew up hearing about how he was barely out of high school when he rebuilt a two-passenger, open-cockpit airplane and taught himself to fly above the prairies of eastern Oklahoma. I always pictured him landing and taking off in vast wheat fields, a tiny plane in an immense blue sky.

The days he was flying were happy days for my daddy. But like many other people who endured the double blows of the Dust Bowl and the Great Depression, he didn’t get the chance to follow his dream. Decades later, both my parents still talked of bank failures and families who lost their farms during some of the toughest times for our country.

By the time World War II came along, my mother and daddy already had three young boys. Daddy tried to enlist to be a fighter pilot in the war, but the Army Air Forces (as it was known then) said he was too old, or at least that’s the explanation I heard.

When the war finally ended, Daddy desperately wanted a job flying the new passenger planes for one of the fast-growing airlines like TWA or American. But that didn’t work out either. My mother told me that those jobs also went to younger men.

So Daddy moved from one job to another: he was a salesman, he fixed cars, he was a janitor. He liked working with his hands, doing repairs around the house. And like a zillion other families, we got by.

When I was a senior in high school, I started thinking about college. I wanted to be a teacher, and that meant I needed a college diploma. But my mother said it was out of the question. She pointed out that we couldn’t afford college, that she and Daddy just didn’t make enough money. Besides, my daddy had had a heart attack, and now it took both of my parents’ paychecks to manage.

I knew how much my parents sacrificed for my future and for my brothers’ future, but I wanted to teach. It was my dream, and I wouldn’t give up.

My mother kept saying no, and we argued back and forth. Then Daddy surprised both of us, saying: “Let her try, Polly.” And I was off and running.

There were lots of bumps and wrong turns along the way. I got married at 19 (it didn’t work out). I moved. I dropped out of school. But eventually, I made it.

Whatever I did, my Daddy believed in me. He would say, “That’s my Betsy."

In truth, I think he found it pretty miraculous that his baby girl had ended up a teacher. He nearly busted his buttons the first time I was quoted in the newspaper.

I would not be here had it not been for my daddy pushing open a door so that I could have a chance. That is how this daughter of a janitor ended up as a public school teacher, a college professor, and a U.S. Senator. And I’m not the only one. Parents all across our country are working hard to give their children the opportunities they themselves never had.

That kind of sacrifice – a sacrifice fueled by love – is why I’m in this fight all the way: for access to healthcare, for a living wage, for affordable education, for keeping families together. All of our children deserve a chance to succeed. And all of our parents deserve the peace of mind knowing their hard work created a better future for their children and grandchildren. That is the promise of America, and I’m fighting to make sure we keep that promise.

My daddy is gone, but I want to wish him a Happy Father’s Day. And Happy Father’s Day to all the daddies who are trying their hardest to give their children a strong future – and who set the example every day of what it means to care for the people you love.

Happy Father’s Day!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Warren’s Parents: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
----------------------------------------

A very fanciful tale. During WWII the US Army Air Forces would take anyone with a flight certificate. Also, at the time she is describing had he actually rebuilt that two seat biplane he would have instantly been in business as a barnstormer. Add to that the fact that he had the skills necessary to actually rebuild the plane and he would have been snapped up in an instant by any of the nascent flight schools who were exploding during WWII.

This whole tale reeks of falsehood to anyone who actually knows about aircraft, and the aviation industry of the time. My dad was a auto mechanic, he went to work for Lockheed in the 1930's. He retired out of the Skunk Works in the 1960's. He had no formal education but he was a natural engineer, and had the desire to learn that which he didn't know so was always on the production line. ANYONE who had the skills that she claims he had, would have been employed in seconds in those days.

The difference is, I can prove my dads history, and she made her dads history up.

Pocahontas demonstrated that she is a liar when she marked the 100% American Indian block on the TX bar form. Not only did she demonstrate that she is a liar when she decided to exploit the minority race, she also demonstrated that she is a racist.

Regardless of what merit the opening post idea has, Pocahontas is indeed a liar.

APP-020619-Elizabeth-Warren-TX-BAR-APP-arrow.jpg

What a POS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, that is exactly what she is.

Pocahontas demonstrated that she is a liar when she marked the 100% American Indian block on the TX bar form. Not only did she demonstrate that she is a liar when she decided to exploit the minority race, she also demonstrated that she is a racist.

Regardless of what merit the opening post idea has, Pocahontas is indeed a liar.

APP-020619-Elizabeth-Warren-TX-BAR-APP-arrow.jpg

What a POS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, that is exactly what she is.

Ms. Warren's gaming of the entire Affirmative Action system shows what a joke that system is.

No, but you can expect that we will call out Sacajawea on her bullshit, just like we will call out any other politician who is lying his/her/its ass off for political gain.

Not sure about you, but I have held many jobs in my lifetime

No, but you can expect that we will call out Sacajawea on her bullshit, just like we will call out any other politician who is lying his/her/its ass off for political gain.

yes...because all these people calling her out spend so much time calling out Trump for his lies...:113:

yes...because all these people calling her out spend so much time calling out Trump for his lies...:113:
We need balance.

You've got the Trump lies handled (like, that's all you talk about). Let all these other dudes call out the commie left's lies so we can avoid the next gun grab and march toward global commie shit.

:beer:

We need balance.

You've got the Trump lies handled (like, that's all you talk about). Let all these other dudes call out the commie left's lies so we can avoid the next gun grab and march toward global commie shit.

It is always cute when you make up shit about me to cover your lack of balance

I am sure you have.

But its very misleading to mention a job that he may held briefly and say the she is the "daughter of a janitor".

If Obama's daughter said she was the "daughter of an ice cream scooper" since B. Hussein O said he worked for Baskin Robbins or as a Dope Pusher- as he admitted to doing that in school, maybe it would be technically accurate. But very misleading, as he only spent brief periods in those jobs.

But its very misleading to mention a job that he may held briefly and say the she is the "daughter of a janitor".

If Obama's daughter said she was the "daughter of an ice cream scooper" since B. Hussein O said he worked for Baskin Robbins or as a Dope Pusher- as he admitted to doing that in school, maybe it would be technically accurate. But very misleading, as he only spent brief periods in those jobs.

Lame dude...even by your standards

We need balance.

C'mon, dude. You bitch about Trump more than any other politician, ever. 90% of your post content is bitching about Trump and seemingly defending anyone independent or democrat who talks bad about Trump. I know I am not imagining things.

At least I have the consistency to call out everyone on their bullshit. I give no one a free pass. They're all assholes. Hell, my own Senator (Ted Cruz) supports about 90% of my own ideology, and I voted for Neal Dikeman (L), for no other reason but fuck the dog-shit GOP and its Jesus-Nazi controlling faction.

We need balance.

C'mon, dude. You bitch about Trump more than any other politician, ever. 90% of your post content is bitching about Trump and seemingly defending anyone independent or democrat who talks bad about Trump. I know I am not imagining things.

At least I have the consistency to call out everyone on their bullshit. I give no one a free pass. They're all assholes. Hell, my own Senator (Ted Cruz) supports about 90% of my own ideology, and I voted for Neal Dikeman (L), for no other reason but fuck the dog-shit GOP and its Jesus-Nazi controlling faction.

I do complain about Trump a lot, but you said I talk about are his lies, which is bullshit.

His lies are the least of my issues with him. I am far more concerned with his fucked up policies. I also defend him freely when I agree with him. I have been defending his move in Syria for the last two days.

I have far more balance than you do when it comes to Trump

Forum List

Back