Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

My wife’s Father is a Native American. She is whiter than white.

I’ve never seen her claim to be Native American despite her being a legal member of a tribe.

You’re telling me that someone who has less Native American DNA than the average European is Native American?

Nonsense
on top of that, she has less indian / native american in her than average african americans or latinos.
White? Black? A Murky Distinction Grows Still Murkier
Pocahontas is a fraud through and through

1/1024 is not American Indian
She insults all American Indians

keep proving you're AFRAID of debating chief warren on the merits of her politics! :eusa_clap:

"results show anywhere between a 1/64 and 1/1,024 portion of native genes"
You do realize that most Caucasians can say the same thing and actually more that does not make them American Indians at all

Dimms just admit it, she lied to get preferential treatment. It’s not the end of the world.

"Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren isn't backing down from her claim of Native American ancestry, despite the apparent lack of primary documents proving that she's 1/32nd Cherokee."

Minority Rules: Who Gets To Claim Status As A Person Of Color?

Lizzy just gave us proof she had no business checking the box.

Thank you!
checking what box on her application for the Harvard job? Did she check a box on her application for the Harvard job or NOT?

I'll answer that for you, Warren DID NOT check any box on her application for the Harvard professor position she applied for....to indicate she should get native American preference.

PLEASE STOP with your bull crap Frankie....
Pocahontas is a fraud she has no credibility
how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking
Almost every Caucasian American in this country could claim at least that and most times more than that.
So no she is not an American Indian, she is a fraud
where did she say she was 100% an American Indian?

She always believed she had native American heritage, per the stories she was told by her family who passed it down.... And she does have a great-grandmother who was Native American.

Why are you twisting and turning and bending over backwards to LIE about her claim?

I guess liars will be liars and there's no changing their spots...

lol This was Warren's " I am not a crook!" speech.
And it turns out the Republican really was a crook. How hilarious is that?
Well, Warren really was a crook. She sought preferences by falsely claiming she was a native American, but Havard has said they never believed her. Clearly, the woman was neither honest nor a competent crook.

This is one issue she should have just left alone. All she did whs ratchet it up to industrial strength issue now. She's following some bad advice from somebody.

Jo
I agree. Sometimes it is just better to say, I made a mistake, sorry, like when Obama was caught taking money from a gangster to buy his house in Chicago and said, "That was a bonehead move." Perhaps if Warren could find some African American DNA in her she could get away with a statement like that, too.
Well, Obama is half black and half white obviously He choose black... Pocahontas choose Indian when her little test showed nada...

Her Tribe is the ONEDROPOMOP Indians.

Jo

you assholes use to love the ONE DROP RULE! :eusa_clap:
It does not apply, she said she was American Indian of American Indian heritage. Obviously she is not, the loopy kunt knows nothing of American Indian heritage...
1/1024 never be American Indian... No matter how much politically correct spelling you put on it.

what she said was TRUE and always has been TRUE and what you all have said is HYSTERICAL NONSENSE!

it's ALL YOU'VE got! a FAKE NEWS MOB is what you are! :eusa_clap:

"Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren isn't backing down from her claim of Native American ancestry, despite the apparent lack of primary documents proving that she's 1/32nd Cherokee."

Thank you!
checking what box on her application for the Harvard job? Did she check a box on her application for the Harvard job or NOT?

I'll answer that for you, Warren DID NOT check any box on her application for the Harvard professor position she applied for....to indicate she should get native American preference.

how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking
Almost every Caucasian American in this country could claim at least that and most times more than that.

She always believed she had native American heritage, per the stories she was told by her family who passed it down.... And she does have a great-grandmother who was Native American.

Why are you twisting and turning and bending over backwards to LIE about her claim?

Yet you believed Blasey Ford.

That’s fascinating

Thank you!

how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking

She is not an American Indian and has no American Indian heritage, obviously.
Most Caucasians in America could claim a better ratio than her that does not make them Indians

Thank you!

how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking
how about you put I MUST PROVE THIS TRUE aside and just look at the facts around it. how is she native american, how about you prove this thinking also? i'll go first.

White? Black? A Murky Distinction Grows Still Murkier
On average, the scientists found, people who identified as African-American had genes that were only 73.2 percent African. European genes accounted for 24 percent of their DNA, while .8 percent came from Native Americans.

Latinos, on the other hand, had genes that were on average 65.1 percent European, 18 percent Native American, and 6.2 percent African. The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.
----------
looks like you can find "native american" in all of us to a very small degree. blacks can be .8%, latinos .18% and warren was a whopping .097%, less than blacks or latinos in generic studies.

so it really proves nothing at all except about what people thought they'd find and now people are going NEENER NEENER TOLD YOU SHE HAD INDIAN HERITAGE w/o even looking to see what the #'s hold and how to interpret them.

in short, this does not prove she has indian heritage but is a mutt like the rest of us.

Yea but it proves she lied, like you said you go back far enough we are all related , everyone last of us on planet Earth.

Thank you!

how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking

if only the rethuglican MOB cared even 1/64th as much about all the FRAUD in teflon don's orbit, huh?

chief warren did nothing fraudulent yet the MOB has been in hysterics over this for years...

team teflon should APOLOGIZE for all the INSULTS to Native American citizens and unwarranted ATTACKS AND BULLYING of VERY FINE PEOPLE.

Insulting Warren is not an insult to native Americans.

Trying to pass yourself off as Native American to get special benefits is.

you assholes use to love the ONE DROP RULE! :eusa_clap:
It does not apply, she said she was American Indian of American Indian heritage. Obviously she is not, the loopy kunt knows nothing of American Indian heritage...
1/1024 never be American Indian... No matter how much politically correct spelling you put on it.

what she said was TRUE and always has been TRUE and what you all have said is HYSTERICAL NONSENSE!

it's ALL YOU'VE got! a FAKE NEWS MOB is what you are! :eusa_clap:
Does not change the fact... 1/1024 will never be American Indian

Thank you!

how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking

if only the rethuglican MOB cared even 1/64th as much about all the FRAUD in teflon don's orbit, huh?

chief warren did nothing fraudulent yet the MOB has been in hysterics over this for years...

team teflon should APOLOGIZE for all the INSULTS to Native American citizens and unwarranted ATTACKS AND BULLYING of VERY FINE PEOPLE.

Pocahontas insults all real American Indians

Thank you!

how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking

no she does not.

her own DNA test put her at .097% native american indian. that is 1/2 what the average european or hell, african american, has in their own DNA.

why are YOU bending over backwards to validate a false claim? wanna keep on with the bagging on "liars"?

Thank you!

how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking

the angry MOB has REPEATEDLY INSULTED Native Americans. FACT. :eusa_clap:

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
That matches what she had claimed. Sad for you.

Incorrect. She lied to attend Harvard.

Looks like she did.

Jo
Warren-Privilege.jpeg

Pocahontas is delusional because of her addiction to political correctness…

how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking

no she does not.

her own DNA test put her at .097% native american indian. that is 1/2 what the average european or hell, african american, has in their own DNA.

why are YOU bending over backwards to validate a false claim? wanna keep on with the bagging on "liars"?
Yep, All of you white people can say you are Indian if you go by the Pocahontas standard

how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking

the angry MOB has REPEATEDLY INSULTED Native Americans. FACT. :eusa_clap:
LOL
Says a Pocahontas supporter

Forum List

Back