Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

"Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren isn't backing down from her claim of Native American ancestry, despite the apparent lack of primary documents proving that she's 1/32nd Cherokee."

Minority Rules: Who Gets To Claim Status As A Person Of Color?

Lizzy just gave us proof she had no business checking the box.

Thank you!
checking what box on her application for the Harvard job? Did she check a box on her application for the Harvard job or NOT?

I'll answer that for you, Warren DID NOT check any box on her application for the Harvard professor position she applied for....to indicate she should get native American preference.

PLEASE STOP with your bull crap Frankie....
Pocahontas is a fraud she has no credibility

1/1024 is not American Indian

your phony talking point has been proven more of a big fat "nothing-burger" than it already was in the first place! :eusa_clap:

the woman took pride in her family folklore and never got any advantage for the distinction, despite the MOB hysterics.

now the DNA results, (which she did not have to take to prove anything to anyone!), came back with a reference range beginning with 1/64th and ending with your chosen dishonest talking parrot point... :blahblah:

"show anywhere between a 1/64 and 1/1,024 portion of native genes"

hysterical and dishonest talking points are the modus operandi of the USA's modern day rethuglican MOB.

keep it up! :eusa_clap:

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

Wait between 1/32 and 1/512 isn't serious..........you guys will swallow any bullshit they feed you
Now it’s 1/1024
What’s that, the filth/sixth time she’s changed her story?

your phony talking point has been proven more of a big fat "nothing-burger" than it already was in the first place! :eusa_clap:

the woman took pride in her family folklore and never got any advantage for the distinction, despite the MOB hysterics.

now the DNA results, (which she did not have to take to prove anything to anyone!), came back with a reference range beginning with 1/64th and ending with your chosen dishonest talking parrot point... :blahblah:

hysterical and dishonest talking points are the modus operandi of the USA's modern day rethuglican MOB.

Lol
She has no Indian heritage, she’s obviously a fraud so shut the fuck up

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

Wow, from 1/32 to 1/512th Native American.

Are you using the old Jim Crow rules of "one drop" to make her sound like she wasn't bullshitting about having a much more involved Native American heritage?
Poor widdle Martie, Cwying because Warren just proved Trump lied.

How could trump lie if he didn't have access to the data before she did?

And even if it's a lie, it's 1/32nd to 1/512th a lie.

So, If I sat Msrty is a bank robbery it is not a lie because I did not have access to your background?

I can say anything I want about you ?

OK, these are not lies:

Marty is only 2 feet tall
Marty weights 500 pounds.
Marty failed kindergarten times
Marry eats shit sandwiches
Marty once dressed up for Halloween as a tiny dick & everyone recognized him immediately.

Wow, if all you got are these lame personal attacks and attempts at deflection, then you really have nothing.

She's no more Native American than pretty much any person who's families can be traced back that long, and have lived here.

Hell, anyone who has Jim Bridger as an ancestor has a trace of Native American Blood, he had 3 native american wives and plenty of kids.

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
That matches what she had claimed. Sad for you.
No, she claimed to be at least 1/16th Indian.
Turns out she is more likely 1/1000th.

No, she said exactly what the DNA test says. But keep parroting the BS.

Any Caucasian of America can say what she is saying… And most of them would have more credibility percentagewise

:laugh2: poor melania is THE MOST BULLIED WOMAN IN THE WORLD!

^ not even close to chief warren or ms hillary... :lmao:

it is melania who is melting over and needs protection from the MOB OF BULLIES!

:laugh2:

So what I supposedly have some Native American DNA as well according to some in my family but I promise you I look just as white as Warren does and have never claimed on any form that asked to be anything other than white.

Warren-Privilege.jpeg

Wow, from 1/32 to 1/512th Native American.

Are you using the old Jim Crow rules of "one drop" to make her sound like she wasn't bullshitting about having a much more involved Native American heritage?

So, If I sat Msrty is a bank robbery it is not a lie because I did not have access to your background?

OK, these are not lies:

Marty once dressed up for Halloween as a tiny dick & everyone recognized him immediately.

...In 57 states and under sniper fire

Trump stopped the illegal cocoa trade from Columbia.

Q. Did Trump write a check for one million dollars to Sen. Warren's Charity.

or,

Q. Did Trump make the promise and cross his fingers, which absolves him from keeping the promise [All children believe so, and maybe a man-child does to]

or

Q. Did Trump lie knowingly and dismiss the fact that he made such a promise.

OK, these are not lies:

or,

Q. Did Trump make the promise and crossed his fingers, absolves him from keeping them [All children beleive so, and maybe so man-child's do to]

or

Family folklore? You must mean family fairytale. I could eat a fry bread and dna test at 1/1024th Indian until my next dump. By that measure I’m Chinese right now since I’m at the buffet.

OK, these are not lies:

or,

Q. Did Trump make the promise and crossed his fingers, absolves him from keeping them [All children beleive so, and maybe so man-child's do to]

or

If it was... most Every Caucasian in America could claim it

And did you go secure yourself a cushy job by claiming to be a Native American?

Did she? Prove it, or be one more voice lying, posting a half-truth, a rumor, an innuendo and of course character assassination.

Just curious, why weren’t you demanding proof from Ford 2 weeks ago?

Testimony under oath is evidence; lying under oath is a felony.

Q. Now, which one - Ford or Kavanaugh - has something to win by lying, and which one had nothing to win by lying? Use common sense, and not a bias.

A.

Millions of dollars seems like a pretty good motivation to me
Kavanaugh had a gofundme account too & a lifetime appointment to the USSC. Sounds like motivation to me.

So you agree that wry was lying about her lack of motivation.

OK, these are not lies:

or,

or

Remember, her parents or grandparents has to elope because of that deep Indian heritage. LMAO!

I remember you had to have documentation proving you were a member of a tribe when I was applying for financial aid. Whatever tribe you apply to has to be convinced you have enough tribal blood. Cherokee requires 1/16th at a minimum. Other tribes need 1/4th.

Forum List

Back