Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

"Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren isn't backing down from her claim of Native American ancestry, despite the apparent lack of primary documents proving that she's 1/32nd Cherokee."

Minority Rules: Who Gets To Claim Status As A Person Of Color?

Lizzy just gave us proof she had no business checking the box.

Thank you!
checking what box on her application for the Harvard job? Did she check a box on her application for the Harvard job or NOT?

I'll answer that for you, Warren DID NOT check any box on her application for the Harvard professor position she applied for....to indicate she should get native American preference.

PLEASE STOP with your bull crap Frankie....
Pocahontas is a fraud she has no credibility
how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking

She doesn't meet the threshold any tribe would require for her to be a member.

mr. boe is 1/16th Native American. He never played this card to get any preference for his education. Warren's eensy beensy drop being touted as minority bona fides is revolting.
sigh....

She did not talk about her Native American Heritage for any special preference.

Why are you lying about that...?

IronEyesCody-1x.gif

*Correction 1/1024 blood sister*

you assholes use to love the ONE DROP RULE! :eusa_clap:

By "you assholes", you must mean the Democrat KKK.

no, i don't. :itsok:

Then you don't know much about history. Or biology, for that matter.

Just sayin'.

all of your talking points are GARBAGE nonsense.. you ALL should be embarrassed.

Considering the source, my FeelZ are like totally Not Ouch.

She did not talk about her Native American Heritage for any special preference

bull

In today's Dem Party, the less "white" you are, the more the Dem Party supports you...

Pocha was trying to claim she isn't all white so she should get the "affirmative action" benefits that were given to QUEER-O...

nobody cares but RW bigots

you assholes use to love the ONE DROP RULE! :eusa_clap:

By "you assholes", you must mean the Democrat KKK.

no, i don't. :itsok:

Then you don't know much about history. Or biology, for that matter.

Just sayin'.

all of your talking points are GARBAGE nonsense.. you ALL should be embarrassed.

Considering the source, my FeelZ are like totally Not Ouch.

who cares? say something worth ANYTHING meaningful, for once...

"Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren isn't backing down from her claim of Native American ancestry, despite the apparent lack of primary documents proving that she's 1/32nd Cherokee."

Minority Rules: Who Gets To Claim Status As A Person Of Color?

Lizzy just gave us proof she had no business checking the box.

Thank you!
checking what box on her application for the Harvard job? Did she check a box on her application for the Harvard job or NOT?

I'll answer that for you, Warren DID NOT check any box on her application for the Harvard professor position she applied for....to indicate she should get native American preference.

how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking

mr. boe is 1/16th Native American. He never played this card to get any preference for his education. Warren's eensy beensy drop being touted as minority bona fides is revolting.
sigh....

Why was she listed as a "Minority"?

how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking

sigh....

Why was she listed as a "Minority"?

That'll leave a mark

Say liberals, Pocahontas remains Pocahontas.

Harvard Law School in the 1990s touted Warren, then a professor in Cambridge, as being "Native American." They singled her out, Warren later acknowledged, because she had listed herself as a minority in an Association of American Law Schools directory.

In a 1996 article, the Harvard Crimson wrote: “Of 71 current Law School professors and assistant professors, 11 are women, five are black, one is Native American and one is Hispanic, said Mike Chmura, spokesperson for the Law School.”

The one Native American, according to Chmura, was Warren, the Crimson reported.

:laugh2: poor melania is THE MOST BULLIED WOMAN IN THE WORLD!

^ not even close to chief warren or ms hillary... :lmao:

it is melania who is melting over and needs protection from the MOB OF BULLIES!

:laugh2:

She said she is ONE of the most bullied in the world, which is 100% correct.

nobody cares but RW bigots
Lol
1/1024 will never be American Indian
Most everyone of you Caucasians could say that if you go by the Pocahontas standard, in fact most American Caucasians have more have an higher ratio

The standard to claim that you're American Indian is 1/32; she failed to meet that standard and provided the evidence to show that she had no business being touted as a "Minority"

I have to stand on my head to make sense of the Progressive defense of Lizzy Cheekbones

Forum List

Back