Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

leftwingscience-326x245.jpg

No. She paid some Stanford liberal to find she may be 1.56% Indian. LOL! What a FRAUD!
You are unhinged dude.

This stupid shit is why you focus on POLICY AND NOT PERSONALITY.

EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN who mocked her heritage including me now look like childish fucking morons. You can now bet your last damn dollar that there will be ads with various GOP officials mocking her and the ad will end with her DNA results.

This is what happens when you play petty politics.

If you want to pretend she found something that supported the lies she's been telling because the media told you she did, instead of being aware of what she ACTUALLY SAID versus the ACTUAL RESULTS, that's your problem, not ours.
Naw it's not my problem. The perception is the GOP was wrong. People don't give a shit about percentages nor will anyone who isn't a diehard political person bother to do the math.

PERCEPTION is everything

1/1024 is not American Indian
That is the lowest possible amount, while 1.56% is the highest. So she ain't lying super duper and never was. As always, it is your propagandists who lie and who you parrot, hater dupe. Enjoy the continuing GOP ruin of the middle class and the country.... Inequality and upward Mobility just keep getting worse. Tax the rich and invest in America and Americans.
Fact remains she is not an American Indian
She said she had a grandmother or great-grandmother who was Indian, dunderhead. Family lore true again, sorry about your luck. You are wrong 99% of the time, brainwashed functional moron.

The Census and even the Cherokee nation says that Great Grandmother and Grandmother were never Cherokee as neither the Us Census or Cherokee Census shows it at all.

Already pointed this out a while ago that ALL of Warrens past family members back to 1818 are WHITE, always lives in WHITE communities, NEVER registered as Cherokee or Indian at all, not a single time have they been shown to be Indian anywhere!
/——-/ Squaw Pocahontas in heap big trouble
Only on your BS propaganda machine, super duper.

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!

The next thing she will say is that Tonto (from the Lone Ranger) is/was her great-grand brother. :th_believecrap::th_spinspin:

Palefaces having good time with Pocahontas FRAUD.

Not Pocahontas; more like Snow White........Indian name now----"Tells White Lies".

Elizabeth Warren Savaged On Social Media As DNA Gambit Backfires

From your link I quote for those lazy leftists to read:

"What's more, the DNA expert she used, Stanford University professor Carlos Bustamente, "used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to stand in for Native American" as opposed to, say, DNA from a Cherokee Indian which Warren has claimed to be throughout her career."

If this is true, they LIED once again!

They also say this too from that DNA test:

"Adding to the absurdity are two major corrections by the Boston Globe (which has become the media mouthpiece of Warren's 2020 damage control efforts of late), letting readers know that "Due to a math error, a story about Elizabeth Warren misstated the ancestry of a potential 10th generation relative. It should be 1/1,024," and later updating it to "between 1/64th and 1/1,024th Native American."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Irrelevant, but I'm sure your propaganda machine will go with that forever...
What she always has said is definitely within the realm of possibility according to the test d u h.

That is the lowest possible amount, while 1.56% is the highest. So she ain't lying super duper and never was. As always, it is your propagandists who lie and who you parrot, hater dupe. Enjoy the continuing GOP ruin of the middle class and the country.... Inequality and upward Mobility just keep getting worse. Tax the rich and invest in America and Americans.
She said she had a grandmother or great-grandmother who was Indian, dunderhead. Family lore true again, sorry about your luck. You are wrong 99% of the time, brainwashed functional moron.

The Census and even the Cherokee nation says that Great Grandmother and Grandmother were never Cherokee as neither the Us Census or Cherokee Census shows it at all.

Already pointed this out a while ago that ALL of Warrens past family members back to 1818 are WHITE, always lives in WHITE communities, NEVER registered as Cherokee or Indian at all, not a single time have they been shown to be Indian anywhere!

Give it up, Franco, she is over 99% Caucasian, with ZERO Census evidence from USA or the Cherokee nations Census rolls of any Indian ancestors. Her own DNA actually destroyed her claim too.

She lied too many times now. She lied about calling herself a MINORITY several times, when she is undeniably over 99% WHITE.

Give it up Democrats, who lost this one badly.

One sixty-fourth does not make you anything. Her claim is ridiculous and was false when she pretended to be Native American/Cherokee.

She should have just said nothing.

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

Wow, from 1/32 to 1/512th Native American.

Are you using the old Jim Crow rules of "one drop" to make her sound like she wasn't bullshitting about having a much more involved Native American heritage?

More like 1/1024 from what I've seen reported.

They said it's from 6 to 10 generations, six makes it tentatively 1/32, 10 makes it 1/1024.

Elizabeth Warren hits back at Trump's ‘Pocahontas’ jibe by releasing DNA test

Yeah, they reported on the 5 this afternoon that the average European American has more, about 2%. In fact Greg Gutfeld said he has more according to his 23 and me test. Go figure.

Give it up, Franco, she is over 99% Caucasian, with ZERO Census evidence from USA or the Cherokee nations Census rolls of any Indian ancestors. Her own DNA actually destroyed her claim too.

She lied too many times now. She lied about calling herself a MINORITY several times, when she is undeniably over 99% WHITE.

Give it up Democrats, who lost this one badly.
Bulshit, super duper. 1.56% is the upper possibility, and what she has said all along is just as possible as all your duped low balling, super duper.

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

Wow, from 1/32 to 1/512th Native American.

Are you using the old Jim Crow rules of "one drop" to make her sound like she wasn't bullshitting about having a much more involved Native American heritage?

More like 1/1024 from what I've seen reported.

They said it's from 6 to 10 generations, six makes it tentatively 1/32, 10 makes it 1/1024.

Elizabeth Warren hits back at Trump's ‘Pocahontas’ jibe by releasing DNA test

Yeah, they reported on the 5 this afternoon that the average European American has more, about 2%. In fact Greg Gutfeld said he has more according to his 23 and me test. Go figure.

Garbage propaganda, Dupe.

Forum List

Back