Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

This is what happens when a dishonest baby or punk loses a bet or challenge. Endless excuses and "but, but.....but.." are heard just like in this situation. Under certain situations, this behavior would warrant an ass kicking, or worse. Cheating and lying are OK with Trumpism. Immature baby behavior is OK with Trumpism.
this is what happens when a liberal can't prove what they say they're trying to prove. they just keep shouting I WIN I WIN YOU DA BABY and all the while have yet to prove what they say they're proving.
What better evidence than DNA? What would it take to "prove it" to you?
the tests show she has 1/2 the native north american than the average european. you are in effect saying anyone with ANY DNA AT ALL can claim to be native north american. this would make the average european now native north american. if the tests came back saying 1/32 or better i'd say hell, she's an indian, trump shut the fuck up. but the tests didn't say that and to be honest, they can't as the AMERICAN indians do not allow this form of testing cause for some reason they don't trust white people. (for good reason)

now, do you even LOOK at the numbers? i may as well give you a dollar and you run around saying you're now a millionaire. this is in effect what you are doing.

Ok. Its for real I love you. Thank you for explaing this to everyone else. Again. Better said than me. Well done and if they don't get it, they are the dolts.

What a bunch of welching cheats and Liars Republicans are....
1/1024 is not American Indian
That is the lowest possible amount, while 1.56% is the highest. So she ain't lying super duper and never was. As always, it is your propagandists who lie and who you parrot, hater dupe. Enjoy the continuing GOP ruin of the middle class and the country.... Inequality and upward Mobility just keep getting worse. Tax the rich and invest in America and Americans.

then we can all do it cause most people have twice the DNA she posted so we're all native american indians.

by YOUR OWN logic here.

I don't think it is statistically possible for most people to have twice the Native American DNA as she does, but if they do, they are certainly entitled to claim that. Sorry if another one of your favorite RWNJ lies crashed in flames, but you'll get over it if you have the integrity needed. It doesn't look good for you though.
this has fuck-nothing to do with right or left just right and wrong.

the numbers themselves from sources listed LONG BEFORE HER TESTING RECENTLY show that the average european has 1.8% native north american dna.

you and your insults cause i don't agree with you is just stupid.

The average European has Native American Ancestry? Really? You got a credible link for that?
it's been in here several times. for some fucked up reason you decided to overlook it. i'd go back and show it to you but admitting you're wrong has never happened, so i'm not about to put a dime in that slot machine.

go fucking look it up.

Right. I;ll be sure to search for proof of your claim just as soon as I get around to it. For now, you got nothing though, right
i and many others have discussed it with links. for SOME REASON you choose to ignore those posts.

quite telling.

The one thing this absolutely proves is that Donald Trump is a lying bag of shit!

But ut oh! They're just gonna keep on strutting!

No it absolutely does not prove jack shit.

On one end of the scale she could be 1/32nd, on the other end she may be 1/1024th.
If she's closer to the latter, then there's no reason for Trump to pay out a single dime.

Really? The right never said she had a small % of Native American ancestry. They said she had none.

She does have Native American ancestry, and had every right to indicate that. What is your problem? I suspect you are so invested in the unfounded claim that she has no Native American ancestry till you find it hard to give up the lie that you have grown to love. This is very similar to the right's inability to accept Obama's birth certificate. You don't care about facts. You still want to hang on to your lie.
then we can all do it cause most people have twice the DNA she posted so we're all native american indians.

by YOUR OWN logic here.

I don't think it is statistically possible for most people to have twice the Native American DNA as she does, but if they do, they are certainly entitled to claim that. Sorry if another one of your favorite RWNJ lies crashed in flames, but you'll get over it if you have the integrity needed. It doesn't look good for you though.

the numbers themselves from sources listed LONG BEFORE HER TESTING RECENTLY show that the average european has 1.8% native north american dna.

The average European has Native American Ancestry? Really? You got a credible link for that?
it's been in here several times. for some fucked up reason you decided to overlook it. i'd go back and show it to you but admitting you're wrong has never happened, so i'm not about to put a dime in that slot machine.

go fucking look it up.
An answer like that usually means you have no link or your link does not say what you claim.

Last edited:

go fucking look it up.

Right. I;ll be sure to search for proof of your claim just as soon as I get around to it. For now, you got nothing though, right
i and many others have discussed it with links. for SOME REASON you choose to ignore those posts.

quite telling.

Great. Where are those links?

Here is what is REQUIRED in order to make a legal claim in being an Indian by law:

How Much Percentage of Native American Do You Have To Be To Enroll With a Tribe

"Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB) is issued by the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) an agency under the United States Department of Interior. This certificate (CDIB) is the basis most tribes use to enroll tribe members.

The CDIB is an official U.S. document used to certify that a person does possess a percentage of Native American blood. Note though, the blood must be identified with a federally recognized tribe.

The Bureau of Indian Affairs issues the certificate after the individual has forwarded a finalized genealogy. The genealogy must be submitted with legal documents that include birth certificates, documents showing the applicant’s descents both from the maternal and the paternal sides.

A certificate of degree of Indian blood shows the constituent blood degree of a particular tribe or that of all tribes in the applicant’s ancestry. The percentage required by each tribe to enroll varies. Some tribes require that a minimum degree must be met before granting membership to an individual."

Warren has no LEGAL basis in claiming she is a Cherokee, since she doesn't have the evidence and has never applied for a legal claim.

Her alleged DNA test make clear she is over 99% Caucasian, which means she was NEVER a Minority as she claimed several times in the past, which means she lied.

Here is what is REQUIRED in order to make a legal claim in being an Indian by law:

"Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB) is issued by the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) an agency under the United States Department of Interior. This certificate (CDIB) is the basis most tribes use to enroll tribe members.

The CDIB is an official U.S. document used to certify that a person does possess a percentage of Native American blood. Note though, the blood must be identified with a federally recognized tribe.

The Bureau of Indian Affairs issues the certificate after the individual has forwarded a finalized genealogy. The genealogy must be submitted with legal documents that include birth certificates, documents showing the applicant’s descents both from the maternal and the paternal sides.

A certificate of degree of Indian blood shows the constituent blood degree of a particular tribe or that of all tribes in the applicant’s ancestry. The percentage required by each tribe to enroll varies. Some tribes require that a minimum degree must be met before granting membership to an individual."

Warren has no LEGAL basis in claiming she is a Cherokee, since she doesn't have the evidence and has never applied for a legal claim.

Her alleged DNA test make clear she is over 99% Caucasian, which means she was NEVER a Minority as she claimed several times in the past, which means she lied.

When did she claim to be a member of a tribe?

go fucking look it up.

quite telling.

Great. Where are those links?
read back. or google european dna native north american.

you can do it. we have faith.

That is the lowest possible amount, while 1.56% is the highest. So she ain't lying super duper and never was. As always, it is your propagandists who lie and who you parrot, hater dupe. Enjoy the continuing GOP ruin of the middle class and the country.... Inequality and upward Mobility just keep getting worse. Tax the rich and invest in America and Americans.
Fact remains she is not an American Indian

again has been covered by me with links n quotes.

you really suck donkey shit as this forum stuff.

The one thing this absolutely proves is that Donald Trump is a lying bag of shit!

On one end of the scale she could be 1/32nd, on the other end she may be 1/1024th.
If she's closer to the latter, then there's no reason for Trump to pay out a single dime.

Really? The right never said she had a small % of Native American ancestry. They said she had none.
Most Caucasians in this country have a higher ratio then she does… She is not an American Indian

Because she is not an Indian

Never said she was a member of an actual tribe which I made clear a few times already.

Meanwhile you still have ZERO counterpoints to show for your usual evasive replies.

She said she had a grandmother or great-grandmother who was Indian, dunderhead. Family lore true again, sorry about your luck. You are wrong 99% of the time, brainwashed functional moron.

To be accurate, the right was simply pointing out she shouldn't have been putting on applications that she was a minority. Even if she were 1/32nd native, that does not make her a minority.
If she's closer to the other end of the scale at 1/1024th, then she's simply a laughing stock.

She never said she was, you goddamn moron.

She said she had a grandmother or great-grandmother who was Indian, dunderhead. Family lore true again, sorry about your luck. You are wrong 99% of the time, brainwashed functional moron.

Her grandmother or great grandmother was not native. It's more like 6 to 10 generations ago.
Get your facts right.

Her grandmother or great grandmother was not native. It's more like 6 to 10 generations ago.
Get your facts right.
That is if you go by the lowest possible amount of Indian blood she has, as opposed to 1.56% at highest. Brainwashed functional moron.

Forum List

Back