Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

What a bunch of welching cheats and Liars Republicans are....
1/1024 is not American Indian
That is the lowest possible amount, while 1.56% is the highest. So she ain't lying super duper and never was. As always, it is your propagandists who lie and who you parrot, hater dupe. Enjoy the continuing GOP ruin of the middle class and the country.... Inequality and upward Mobility just keep getting worse. Tax the rich and invest in America and Americans.
Fact remains she is not an American Indian
She said she had a grandmother or great-grandmother who was Indian, dunderhead. Family lore true again, sorry about your luck. You are wrong 99% of the time, brainwashed functional moron.

The Census and even the Cherokee nation says that Great Grandmother and Grandmother were never Cherokee as neither the Us Census or Cherokee Census shows it at all.

Already pointed this out a while ago that ALL of Warrens past family members back to 1818 are WHITE, always lives in WHITE communities, NEVER registered as Cherokee or Indian at all, not a single time have they been shown to be Indian anywhere!

lqmY1BB.jpg

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

Wow, from 1/32 to 1/512th Native American.

Are you using the old Jim Crow rules of "one drop" to make her sound like she wasn't bullshitting about having a much more involved Native American heritage?

More like 1/1024 from what I've seen reported.

then we can all do it cause most people have twice the DNA she posted so we're all native american indians.

by YOUR OWN logic here.

I don't think it is statistically possible for most people to have twice the Native American DNA as she does, but if they do, they are certainly entitled to claim that. Sorry if another one of your favorite RWNJ lies crashed in flames, but you'll get over it if you have the integrity needed. It doesn't look good for you though.
this has fuck-nothing to do with right or left just right and wrong.

the numbers themselves from sources listed LONG BEFORE HER TESTING RECENTLY show that the average european has 1.8% native north american dna.

you and your insults cause i don't agree with you is just stupid.

The average European has Native American Ancestry? Really? You got a credible link for that?
it's been in here several times. for some fucked up reason you decided to overlook it. i'd go back and show it to you but admitting you're wrong has never happened, so i'm not about to put a dime in that slot machine.

go fucking look it up.
An answer like that usually means you have no link or your link does not say what you claim.

Nice try, but given how many times those links have been provided in this thread, and somehow OldBitch missed every single one of them "mysteriously"? No. She can scroll her wrinkled, dishonest, lazy ass back a page or two and find them.

That is the lowest possible amount, while 1.56% is the highest. So she ain't lying super duper and never was. As always, it is your propagandists who lie and who you parrot, hater dupe. Enjoy the continuing GOP ruin of the middle class and the country.... Inequality and upward Mobility just keep getting worse. Tax the rich and invest in America and Americans.
She said she had a grandmother or great-grandmother who was Indian, dunderhead. Family lore true again, sorry about your luck. You are wrong 99% of the time, brainwashed functional moron.

Her grandmother or great grandmother was not native. It's more like 6 to 10 generations ago.
Get your facts right.
That is if you go by the lowest possible amount of Indian blood she has, as opposed to 1.56% at highest. Brainwashed functional moron.

Then using your method of claim, same back at you.

The real truth is she's likely to be somewhere closer to the middle of the scale.

Oh look, there's only ONE tribe that Warren could even REMOTELY stand a chance at joining, assuming she was 1/32nd Native... which they don't know.

Tribes that hold their Blood Quantum at 1/2

Kialegee Tribal Town
Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida
Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, Mississippi
St. Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin
White Mountain Apache Tribe, of Arizona
Yomba Shoshone Tribe, of Nevada

Tribes requiring 1/4 degree blood quantum (equal to one grandparent) for membership

Absentee-Shawnee Tribe of Indians, of Oklahoma
Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes, of Oklahoma
Confederated Tribes and Bands of the Yakama Nation, of Washington
Ho-Chunk Nation of Wisconsin
Hopi Tribe of Arizona
Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma
Kiowa Tribe of Oklahoma
Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, Arizona
Fort Peck Assiniboine and Sioux Tribes, of Montana
Navajo Nation, Arizona, Utah and New Mexico
Oneida Tribe of Indians, of Wisconsin
Pascua Yaqui Tribe, of Arizona
Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation, of Kansas
Shoshone Tribe of the Wind River Reservation, of Wyoming
Standing Rock Sioux Tribe, North and South Dakota
United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians, of Oklahoma
Utu Utu Gwaitu Paiute Tribe, of California
Yavapai-Prescott Tribe, of Arizona
Blackfeet Tribe, of Montana

Tribes requiring 1/8 degree blood quantum (equal to one great-grandparent) for membership

Apache Tribe of Oklahoma
Comanche Nation, of Oklahoma
Delaware Nation, of Oklahoma
Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Reservation, of Oregon
Fort Sill Apache Tribe of Oklahoma
Hooopa Valley Tribe of California
Karuk Tribe of California
Muckleshoot Indian Tribe of the Muckleshoot Reservation, of Washington
Northwestern Band of Shoshoni Nation of Utah "Washakie"
Otoe-Missouria Tribe of Indians, of Oklahoma
Pawnee Nation of Oklahoma
Ponca Nation, of Oklahoma
Sac and Fox Nation, of Oklahoma
Sac & Fox Nation of Missouri in Kansas and Nebraska
Squaxin Island Tribe of the Squaxin Island Reservation, of Washington
Suquamish Indian Tribe of the Port Madison Reservation, of Washington
Three Affiliated Tribes of the Fort Berthold Reservation
Upper Skagit Indian Tribe of Washington
Wichita and Affiliated Tribes (Wichita, Keechi, Waco and Tawakonie)

Tribes requiring 1/16 degree blood quantum (equal to one great-great-grandparent) for membership

Caddo Nation
Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community of Oregon
Fort Independence Indian Community of Paiute Indians of the Fort Independence Reservation, of California
Fort Sill Apache Tribe
Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma
Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, of North Carolina
Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians

Tribes requiring 1/32 degree blood quantum for membership

Kaw Nation

Tribes determining membership by lineal descent, Members must be direct descendants of original enrollees.

Alabama-Quassarte Tribal Town
Cherokee Nation
Chickasaw Nation
Choctaw Nation
Citizen Potawatomi Nation
Delaware Tribe of Indians
Eastern Shawnee Tribe
Mashantucket Pequot Tribe of Connecticut
Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe of Massachusetts
Miami Tribe of Oklahoma
Modoc Tribe
Muscogee Creek Nation
Osage Nation
Ottawa Tribe of Oklahoma
Peoria Tribe of Indians
Quapaw Tribe of Oklahoma
Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians of Michigan
Seminole Nation
Seneca-Cayuga Tribe of Oklahoma
Shawnee Tribe
Thlopthlocco Tribal Town
Tonkawa Tribe
Wyandotte Nation

SOURCE: Blood Quantum Native American Indian Tribal Enrollment
Why are you claiming that she ever said she had enough Native American blood to have a membership in a tribe, when SHE NEVER CLAIMED SUCH?

Huh?

Then why did she have to prove it? And it's fucking laughable, you and I probably have the same amount of Indian blood.
She proved it because the right wing has been screaming for her to take the test and prove it for a few years now. And because Trump promised to give a million dollars to charity if she tested and was found to have Native blood.
Ha ha. Now he's trying to squirm out of the deal. He probably hasn't got a million dollars left anymore.
Lol
That is because 1/1024 is not American Indian at all. Dip shit
Most Caucasians in America have a better racial than that… How many of them are claiming to be Indian you stupid ass motherfucker
The only dip dshit is you. Shjow me where Elizatbethj Warren cl;aimned to be full blooded Nsative American, a member of any truibe, etc.

She said she had Native American hertiase. She said how she knows it.

She just proved it.

Showing your red anti science anti biology ass again?????

You probably have 1/2014 Indian in you too, do you want some polack blood also? Bend over ..

Once again we are all related everyone of us on planet Earth.but that doesn't mean I can claim to be black or a Mexican or an Indian to get special treatment.

So if I get somebody I PAID to do a DNA test on me, and I am .01% - 1.56% Black, can I claim African American status on job applications, and for government benefits?

So, I can claim my African American heritage even though I am 1% black, or my Hispanic heritage because I am 1.5% Hispanic or my Indian heritage is 5% so I can now go to colleges and get in on minority status, what about affirmation action, I can claim I'm a minority?

She used her 1% American Indian heritage to get into a school she otherwise may not have qualified for, then when it no longer suited her, she let it go. That is dishonest to say the least and showing us how she and her white privilege now protects her. She out and out scammed the system that was not set up for her to get any special entry, or financial consideration? I guess her white privilege is okay, Republican white privilege is bad.

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

Wow, from 1/32 to 1/512th Native American.

Are you using the old Jim Crow rules of "one drop" to make her sound like she wasn't bullshitting about having a much more involved Native American heritage?

More like 1/1024 from what I've seen reported.

They said it's from 6 to 10 generations, six makes it tentatively 1/32, 10 makes it 1/1024.

Elizabeth Warren hits back at Trump's ‘Pocahontas’ jibe by releasing DNA test

So if I get somebody I PAID to do a DNA test on me, and I am .01% - 1.56% Black, can I claim African American status on job applications, and for government benefits?

According to the left we sure can, I am going to push for reparations now.

The Census and even the Cherokee nation says that Great Grandmother and Grandmother were never Cherokee as neither the Us Census or Cherokee Census shows it at all.

Already pointed this out a while ago that ALL of Warrens past family members back to 1818 are WHITE, always lives in WHITE communities, NEVER registered as Cherokee or Indian at all, not a single time have they been shown to be Indian anywhere!
/——-/ Squaw Pocahontas in heap big trouble

The one thing this absolutely proves is that Donald Trump is a lying bag of shit!

But ut oh! They're just gonna keep on strutting!

No it absolutely does not prove jack shit.

On one end of the scale she could be 1/32nd, on the other end she may be 1/1024th.
If she's closer to the latter, then there's no reason for Trump to pay out a single dime.

Really? The right never said she had a small % of Native American ancestry. They said she had none.

To be accurate, the right was simply pointing out she shouldn't have been putting on applications that she was a minority. Even if she were 1/32nd native, that does not make her a minority.
If she's closer to the other end of the scale at 1/1024th, then she's simply a laughing stock.

If she'd just been saying it colloquially, no one would have cared. Everyone understands about family stories. Using it in an official capacity is something else.

On the other hand, leftists seem to think that all racial and ethnic designations are handed out by them as a reward for toeing their party line, or a punishment for opposing them. Also, DNA only matters when they can claim that it favors their agenda. Otherwise, it's meaningless. I mean, hell, they want us to believe men are women because they "feel" that way, and Rachel Dolezal is black because she "feels" black, so why they don't just tell us Fauxcahontas "feels" Native American and have done with it is beyond me.

Idiot

/——/ Is Hildabeast still claiming she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary?

Idiot
/——/ No million $$$$ for Pocahontas charity.

Palefaces having good time with Pocahontas FRAUD.

Not Pocahontas; more like Snow White........Indian name now----"Tells White Lies".

Elizabeth Warren Savaged On Social Media As DNA Gambit Backfires

From your link I quote for those lazy leftists to read:

"What's more, the DNA expert she used, Stanford University professor Carlos Bustamente, "used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to stand in for Native American" as opposed to, say, DNA from a Cherokee Indian which Warren has claimed to be throughout her career."

If this is true, they LIED once again!

They also say this too from that DNA test:

"Adding to the absurdity are two major corrections by the Boston Globe (which has become the media mouthpiece of Warren's 2020 damage control efforts of late), letting readers know that "Due to a math error, a story about Elizabeth Warren misstated the ancestry of a potential 10th generation relative. It should be 1/1,024," and later updating it to "between 1/64th and 1/1,024th Native American."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

then we can all do it cause most people have twice the DNA she posted so we're all native american indians.

by YOUR OWN logic here.

I don't think it is statistically possible for most people to have twice the Native American DNA as she does, but if they do, they are certainly entitled to claim that. Sorry if another one of your favorite RWNJ lies crashed in flames, but you'll get over it if you have the integrity needed. It doesn't look good for you though.
this has fuck-nothing to do with right or left just right and wrong.

the numbers themselves from sources listed LONG BEFORE HER TESTING RECENTLY show that the average european has 1.8% native north american dna.

you and your insults cause i don't agree with you is just stupid.

The average European has Native American Ancestry? Really? You got a credible link for that?
it's been in here several times. for some fucked up reason you decided to overlook it. i'd go back and show it to you but admitting you're wrong has never happened, so i'm not about to put a dime in that slot machine.

go fucking look it up.

Right. I;ll be sure to search for proof of your claim just as soon as I get around to it. For now, you got nothing though, right

What we have is basically jack shit.

That's ok. So many try to become apart of First nations and the lore of the wild.

The problem is when one benefitis and derives a First Nation soul a rightful place. This is the problem here. Warren took the place of a true First Nation soul

Idiot
/——/ No million $$$$ for Pocahontas charity.
/___>>>------/ Like I said, you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back