Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

You are unhinged dude.

This stupid shit is why you focus on POLICY AND NOT PERSONALITY.

EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN who mocked her heritage including me now look like childish fucking morons. You can now bet your last damn dollar that there will be ads with various GOP officials mocking her and the ad will end with her DNA results.

This is what happens when you play petty politics.

If you want to pretend she found something that supported the lies she's been telling because the media told you she did, instead of being aware of what she ACTUALLY SAID versus the ACTUAL RESULTS, that's your problem, not ours.
Naw it's not my problem. The perception is the GOP was wrong. People don't give a shit about percentages nor will anyone who isn't a diehard political person bother to do the math.

PERCEPTION is everything

Literally no one perceives this as proof that she was right to claim to be Native American, unless they are a "diehard politlcal person" who wants to believe her.

It's not necessary for people to do any math. It's already done for them, right there in the article.
She always said she had a grandmother who was at least partly Indian and you people have gone absolutely nuts and brainwashed... And she never used it to get a job or anything else. Try reality someday.

Once again YOU and Elizabeth LIE since It has been shown numerous times, there is ZERO evidence (which NONE of you Warren apologists have ever produced) that the said Grandmother was Indian, when the US and Cherokee Census rolls show nothing of the kind, here is the proof that she was WHITE and lived in a WHITE community:

Elizabeth Warren's Ancestry - Part 1

"The Grandparents

Bethania "Hannie" Crawford, the grandmother of Ms. Warren, was the child of John Houston Crawford and Plina/Paulina Ann Bowen. She was born in Laclede County, Missouri, on October 29, 1875. She was found on the 1880 US Census as Bethena, living in Johnson County, Arkansas with her parents and siblings; race listed as white. She married Harry G. Reed in Sebastian County, Arkansas, on June 2, 1893. She was found on the 1910 US Census living in Muskogee County, Oklahoma with her husband and children; race listed as white. She was found on the 1920 US census living in Hickory Ridge, Okfuskee County, Oklahoma with her husband and children; race listed as white. She was found on the 1930 US Census living in Wetumka, Hughes County, Oklahoma, with her husband and daughter, Pauline; race listed as white. She was found on the 1940 US Census living in Wetumka, Hughes County, Oklahoma, with her husband; race listed as white. She died November 11, 1969 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma."

You and Lizzy NEVER provide evidence, it is crap that floated out of her mouth.
Franco is a bit "off". It's best just to ignore anything he says. Dude even claims to be a teacher lol

Wow, from 1/32 to 1/512th Native American.

Are you using the old Jim Crow rules of "one drop" to make her sound like she wasn't bullshitting about having a much more involved Native American heritage?

More like 1/1024 from what I've seen reported.

They said it's from 6 to 10 generations, six makes it tentatively 1/32, 10 makes it 1/1024.

Elizabeth Warren hits back at Trump's ‘Pocahontas’ jibe by releasing DNA test

Yeah, they reported on the 5 this afternoon that the average European American has more, about 2%. In fact Greg Gutfeld said he has more according to his 23 and me test. Go figure.

Garbage propaganda, Dupe.

:link::link::link:

Claims that US is a genetic melting pot appear overblown--if you're white | Genetic Literacy Project

0.18 percent

More like 1/1024 from what I've seen reported.

They said it's from 6 to 10 generations, six makes it tentatively 1/32, 10 makes it 1/1024.

Yeah, they reported on the 5 this afternoon that the average European American has more, about 2%. In fact Greg Gutfeld said he has more according to his 23 and me test. Go figure.

Claims that US is a genetic melting pot appear overblown--if you're white | Genetic Literacy Project

0.18 percent
Double Warren's.

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
That matches what she had claimed. Sad for you.
She 1/1,024th Native American.

LOL!!!!!

Left wingers are losers.
That is the lowest possible percentage, super duper, also as high as 1/32 LIKE SHE SAYS AND ALWAYS HAS.

0.18 percent
Double Warren's.
No, she is up to 1.56%, idiot

yea, 36+ year old unsubstantiated assault cases are proof to liberals so i can only imagine that 6-10 generations of unadmixed background makes her enough indian to lay claim to it.

stupidity all over this am.
It means she was telling the truth when she grew up hearing there were Indians in her ancestry. And she took the DNA test at the prodding of trump.

Rightards are still bitching about it. :badgrin:

No, it really doesn't. Everything she's said about "grew up hearing there were Indians in her ancestry" was actally debunked by this study. Too bad for your narrative that she was pretty specific about what she "heard growing up".

Leftards are still lying about it.

Wow, you people are so fucking dumb that you don;t even know how dumb you are.

I'll take that as an "I want to believe it, so never mind the facts!"
Well you got that one wrong too.

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!

LOL!!!!!

Left wingers are losers.

LOL This morning they thought they had a winner....now not so much.
If you are a brainwashed functional moron. She always said she had Native American ancestry, and this proves she does, brainwashed functional moron.

LOL!!!!!

Left wingers are losers.
That is the lowest possible percentage, super duper, also as high as 1/32 LIKE SHE SAYS AND ALWAYS HAS.
Lol

Love it!

LOL!!!!!

Left wingers are losers.

If you are a brainwashed functional moron. She always said she had Native American ancestry, and this proves she does, brainwashed functional moron.
Pretty funny coming from the crowd who defends trump’s lies, which number in the thousands.

0.18 percent
Double Warren's.
No, she is up to 1.56%, idiot
I hope to hell you don't teach math. Holy shit.

What is 1/1024th in a percentage teach?

LOL!!!!!

Left wingers are losers.

Based on that Trump does too.

The Census and even the Cherokee nation says that Great Grandmother and Grandmother were never Cherokee as neither the Us Census or Cherokee Census shows it at all.

Already pointed this out a while ago that ALL of Warrens past family members back to 1818 are WHITE, always lives in WHITE communities, NEVER registered as Cherokee or Indian at all, not a single time have they been shown to be Indian anywhere!
/——-/ Squaw Pocahontas in heap big trouble
Only on your BS propaganda machine, super duper.

Give it up, Franco, she is over 99% Caucasian, with ZERO Census evidence from USA or the Cherokee nations Census rolls of any Indian ancestors. Her own DNA actually destroyed her claim too.

She lied too many times now. She lied about calling herself a MINORITY several times, when she is undeniably over 99% WHITE.

Give it up Democrats, who lost this one badly.
Bulshit, super duper. 1.56% is the upper possibility, and what she has said all along is just as possible as all your duped low balling, super duper.

Somehow you did not get the memo, from the leftist Boston Globe:

"Adding to the absurdity are two major corrections by the Boston Globe (which has become the media mouthpiece of Warren's 2020 damage control efforts of late), letting readers know that "Due to a math error, a story about Elizabeth Warren misstated the ancestry percentage of a potential 10th generation relative. It should be 1/1,024," and later updating it to "between 1/64th and 1/1,024th Native American.""

LINK

She is white as hell (99%) but lied several times in the past calling herself a MINORITY.

THINK Franco, THINK!!!

James Woods

✔@RealJamesWoods

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1051823973841932288

“To make up for the dearth of Native American DNA, Bustamante used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to stand in for Native American.” #SeñoritaWarren https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/10/15/warren-addresses-native-american-issue/YEUaGzsefB0gPBe2AbmSVO/story.html …

The bad news for #Pocahontas: she’s gotta swap the headdress for a sombrero. #SeñoritaWarren

You are unhinged dude.

EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN who mocked her heritage including me now look like childish fucking morons. You can now bet your last damn dollar that there will be ads with various GOP officials mocking her and the ad will end with her DNA results.

If you want to pretend she found something that supported the lies she's been telling because the media told you she did, instead of being aware of what she ACTUALLY SAID versus the ACTUAL RESULTS, that's your problem, not ours.
Naw it's not my problem. The perception is the GOP was wrong. People don't give a shit about percentages nor will anyone who isn't a diehard political person bother to do the math.

PERCEPTION is everything

Literally no one perceives this as proof that she was right to claim to be Native American, unless they are a "diehard politlcal person" who wants to believe her.

It's not necessary for people to do any math. It's already done for them, right there in the article.
She always said she had a grandmother who was at least partly Indian and you people have gone absolutely nuts and brainwashed... And she never used it to get a job or anything else. Try reality someday.
She had a mom that was so indian her dads side of the family forced them to elope and make tin jewelry on the side of route 66 for a living.

Now be nice!

It wasn't tin; it was beads.

No. She paid some Stanford liberal to find she may be 1.56% Indian. LOL! What a FRAUD!
You are unhinged dude.

PERCEPTION is everything

You're citing one article that reaches what, thousands...10's of thousands? Vs the MSM that will lie and twist the facts while reaching hundreds of millions.

Lol

Actually, hon, I'm citing the article from the MSM that the rest of the MSM is picking up and repeating.

And the truth is still the truth, no matter whether lies have a bigger circulation. All the more reason that those who know the truth need to keep speaking it, instead of pussing out like you and going, "Oh, okay, I'm embarrassed that I said Warren was lying, even though she was, because the MSM told me she wasn't and that I should be embarrassed. We all look childish even though we were correct."

I don't give a fuck WHAT excuse you have for wimping out and accepting that the results of that test were the opposite of what they actually were. Unlike you, apparently, I don't believe perception creates truth.

Do me a favor and go be a dickless ass-kisser to the left somewhere else. Pretend men with smaller balls than I have make me ill. Dismissed.

LOL!!!!!

Left wingers are losers.

She's been ranked to the dogs and back. Despite what certain surrender monkeys on this board think, the left and the MSM do NOT have absolute control of the narrative any more.

Forum List

Back