Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
That matches what she had claimed. Sad for you.
She 1/1,024th Native American.

LOL!!!!!

Left wingers are losers.

LOL This morning they thought they had a winner....now not so much.
If you are a brainwashed functional moron. She always said she had Native American ancestry, and this proves she does, brainwashed functional moron.
Pretty funny coming from the crowd who defends trump’s lies, which number in the thousands.
i thought the left hated whataboutisms.

yea, 36+ year old unsubstantiated assault cases are proof to liberals so i can only imagine that 6-10 generations of unadmixed background makes her enough indian to lay claim to it.

stupidity all over this am.
It means she was telling the truth when she grew up hearing there were Indians in her ancestry. And she took the DNA test at the prodding of trump.

Rightards are still bitching about it. :badgrin:

No, it really doesn't. Everything she's said about "grew up hearing there were Indians in her ancestry" was actally debunked by this study. Too bad for your narrative that she was pretty specific about what she "heard growing up".

Leftards are still lying about it.

Wow, you people are so fucking dumb that you don;t even know how dumb you are.

I'll take that as an "I want to believe it, so never mind the facts!"
Well you got that one wrong too.

Nope. Just like I don't have it wrong that YOUR post also means "I really want you to be wrong, so I'll just pretend you are!"

Big Chief Warren is less Native American than virtually every white person in America; you are less intelligent that virtually every poster here.

And neither of you can hide it.

Reality is a bitch, ain't it?

It means she was telling the truth when she grew up hearing there were Indians in her ancestry. And she took the DNA test at the prodding of trump.

Rightards are still bitching about it. :badgrin:

No, it really doesn't. Everything she's said about "grew up hearing there were Indians in her ancestry" was actally debunked by this study. Too bad for your narrative that she was pretty specific about what she "heard growing up".

Nope. Just like I don't have it wrong that YOUR post also means "I really want you to be wrong, so I'll just pretend you are!"

Big Chief Warren is less Native American than virtually every white person in America; you are less intelligent that virtually every poster here.

Lol, still in denial I see.

If you want to pretend she found something that supported the lies she's been telling because the media told you she did, instead of being aware of what she ACTUALLY SAID versus the ACTUAL RESULTS, that's your problem, not ours.
Naw it's not my problem. The perception is the GOP was wrong. People don't give a shit about percentages nor will anyone who isn't a diehard political person bother to do the math.

PERCEPTION is everything

Literally no one perceives this as proof that she was right to claim to be Native American, unless they are a "diehard politlcal person" who wants to believe her.

It's not necessary for people to do any math. It's already done for them, right there in the article.
She always said she had a grandmother who was at least partly Indian and you people have gone absolutely nuts and brainwashed... And she never used it to get a job or anything else. Try reality someday.
She had a mom that was so indian her dads side of the family forced them to elope and make tin jewelry on the side of route 66 for a living.

Now be nice!

It wasn't tin; it was beads.

Turquoise is the key ingredient. It's junk tin but dammit it has real indian rock in there!

The Cherokee Nation rejects Warren's DNA 'proof.'

"This afternoon the Cherokee Nation released a statement that said in part that DNA tests are useless in determining tribal citizenship and people using DNA to connect themselves to Cherokee Nation is inappropriate."

Cherokee Nation issues statement on Sen. Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results

"A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said. "Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

Cherokee Nation responds to Senator Warren’s DNA test

Lol, still in denial I see.
Your day

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!

LOL!!!!!

Left wingers are losers.

If you are a brainwashed functional moron. She always said she had Native American ancestry, and this proves she does, brainwashed functional moron.

LOL!!!!!

Left wingers are losers.
That is the lowest possible percentage, super duper, also as high as 1/32 LIKE SHE SAYS AND ALWAYS HAS.

You high on drugs?

The DNA results say it is between 1/64 and 1/1024

Or between 1.5625% and 0.09765625%

It was over 99% Caucasian, therefore she is WHITE

By LAW she is Caucasian and nothing more.

You high on drugs?

Yes, she is no more Cherokee than every other white American. Trump should take a DNA test, he might actually have MORE Cherokee DNA. That would be a hoot!!! In any case, Warren could have just single-handedly lost the midterms with this silly crap. :113:

LOL!!!!!

Left wingers are losers.

Based on that Trump does too.
I doubt it, super duper.Claims that US is a genetic melting pot appear overblown—if you're white | Genetic Literacy Project

You high on drugs?

Yes, she is no more Cherokee than every other white American. Trump should take a DNA test, he might actually have MORE Cherokee DNA. That would be a hoot!!! In any case, Warren could have just single-handedly lost the midterms with this silly crap. :113:
You idiotic GOP dupes are lost already...
Claims that US is a genetic melting pot appear overblown—if you're white | Genetic Literacy Project

No. She paid some Stanford liberal to find she may be 1.56% Indian. LOL! What a FRAUD!
You are unhinged dude.

This stupid shit is why you focus on POLICY AND NOT PERSONALITY.

EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN who mocked her heritage including me now look like childish fucking morons. You can now bet your last damn dollar that there will be ads with various GOP officials mocking her and the ad will end with her DNA results.

This is what happens when you play petty politics.

If you want to pretend she found something that supported the lies she's been telling because the media told you she did, instead of being aware of what she ACTUALLY SAID versus the ACTUAL RESULTS, that's your problem, not ours.
Naw it's not my problem. The perception is the GOP was wrong. People don't give a shit about percentages nor will anyone who isn't a diehard political person bother to do the math.

PERCEPTION is everything

Literally no one perceives this as proof that she was right to claim to be Native American, unless they are a "diehard politlcal person" who wants to believe her.

It's not necessary for people to do any math. It's already done for them, right there in the article.
She always said she had a grandmother who was at least partly Indian and you people have gone absolutely nuts and brainwashed... And she never used it to get a job or anything else. Try reality someday.
Na, not really

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They never ever stop lying.

The test shows the following:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.
it means she's a dumb bitch and you must be also for believing that crap

The Census and even the Cherokee nation says that Great Grandmother and Grandmother were never Cherokee as neither the Us Census or Cherokee Census shows it at all.

Already pointed this out a while ago that ALL of Warrens past family members back to 1818 are WHITE, always lives in WHITE communities, NEVER registered as Cherokee or Indian at all, not a single time have they been shown to be Indian anywhere!
/——-/ Squaw Pocahontas in heap big trouble
Only on your BS propaganda machine, super duper.

Give it up, Franco, she is over 99% Caucasian, with ZERO Census evidence from USA or the Cherokee nations Census rolls of any Indian ancestors. Her own DNA actually destroyed her claim too.

She lied too many times now. She lied about calling herself a MINORITY several times, when she is undeniably over 99% WHITE.

Give it up Democrats, who lost this one badly.
What she said is true everything you know is garbage propaganda super duper.

The 1/1024th indian that she is, allegedly? Isn't North American Indian.....it is Indian from Mexico and South America...
Yep, 1/1024 certainly is not an American Indian in no way...
The loopy kunt is a fraud

She had absolutely no basis for claiming to be American Indian. Her parents were white, her grandparents were white, her great grandparents were white; she committed fraud by claiming she was American Indian
final answer --the TRUTH

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They never ever stop lying.

The test shows the following:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.
it means she's a dumb bitch and you must be also for believing that crap
God you are an idiot. You take the word of bought off High School grad X cokehead DJ pundits over all kinds of experts. Read something.

she's a dumb bitch
she's NOT NA--final
She never said she was, just that she had the ancestry. D u h dupe...
Na, not really... She has changed her story five or six times

Forum List

Back