Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

Liar in Chief Donald Trump now owes Senator Elizabeth Warren $1 Million dollars plus an apology now that a DNA has proven her story of Native American ancestry is true.

Trump's history indicates he will probably baby out of paying his promise and debt.

As a person of Sicilian heritage, I have a higher percentage of black blood in me than she has Indian. She’s a bullshitter or should I get to claim that I am black. Take your pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

Wow, from 1/32 to 1/512th Native American.

Are you using the old Jim Crow rules of "one drop" to make her sound like she wasn't bullshitting about having a much more involved Native American heritage?
Yup...now you are scrambling to move the goal posts.

The goalposts were set by her, and she dinked one off the left upright.
She never claimed a significant portion and for that matter she never used it to gain advantage in school. What she claimed was supported in the DNA test you challenged her to take. Why not just admit she is right and let I go instead of digging in deeper? Surely you can find other things to attack her on?

I wonder if this will change her position on illegal immigration.

thanksgivingwhite.jpg

My guess is no.

She never claimed a significant portion and for that matter she never used it to gain advantage in school. What she claimed was supported in the DNA test you challenged her to take. Why not just admit she is right and let I go instead of digging in deeper? Surely you can find other things to attack her on?

Rachel Dolezal

You're Busted

Liar in Chief Donald Trump now owes Senator Elizabeth Warren $1 Million dollars plus an apology now that a DNA has proven her story of Native American ancestry is true.

Trump's history indicates he will probably baby out of paying his promise and debt.
It hasn't proven true. It says strongly support the existence of unadmixed Native American ancestor. At best 1/32 percent, most likely 1/512 percent. Not enough for anyone to claim minority status.

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!

Here, let me help.

Elizabeth Warren calls Trump's $1 million bluff, releases DNA test showing Native American ancestry

Just last week, Trump told Fox News “She can't prove anything ... You know what? I have more Indian blood in me than she does. I have none, unfortunately. I have none.” Wrong again.

So what you're going to post later is how Chump looks like the fool that he is, and will be paying the money right?

She needed to be at least 1/32 Indian to check that bow and her DNA test shows she wasn't.

She's showing you she took unfair advantage of claiming to be an america Indian. How are you THAT dense?

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Awesome. Eat that, assholes.
1/512 is not Indian... dumbass

Embarrassing turn of events for Donald Trump.
Lol
Trump has most likely more Indian in his history then Pocahontas does... Shit for brains

Yes, we do.

The report does not support Warren's assertion whatsoever. A Native American ancestor at least SIX GENERATIONS ago somehow making her Indian is ludicrous. We are all of every nationality then.

Think of how hard you would be scoffing here if a sheet white guy was trying to claim he was black because his great, great, great, great grandmother was black. Someone IN THE 1800's in her family was Indian.

Seriously - 6 generations. How can you look at that and even remotely think that this vindicates her claim.

If white society had known he had black blood sixty or more years ago he would have been called black and subject to the same restrictions as a black person with a higher percentage of black heritage. You really need to let it go and find something else to pick on.

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They never ever stop lying.

The test shows the following:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.

You do realize you are trying to convince willfully ignorant fools of something they have no interest in believing because they are willfully ignorant fools right?
The fools are the ones that believe Pocahontas

The stupidity of tRumpkins knows no bounds.

You ask for proof and she gets it for you but you still don't believe it.

They do that over and over and over.

With so many issues about democrats.

Proof is right in front of their faces yet they still lie.

It's really disgusting.
She’s not Indian… End of story

It hasn't proven true. It says strongly support the existence of unadmixed Native American ancestor. At best 1/32 percent, most likely 1/512 percent. Not enough for anyone to claim minority status.

Well, she can claim it if we reinstate the vile One-Drop Rule:

The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms), its implications of racial purity being that anyone unable to pass for white in the context of the US racial hierarchy is assigned the lower status of being non-white or colored.

This concept evolved over the course of the 19th century and became codified into the law of some states in the early 20th century. It was associated with the principle of "invisible blackness" and is an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups to the group with the lower status.[3]

The legal concept of the "one-drop rule" does not exist outside the United States.[4] It is defunct in the United States and was never codified into federal law....

One-drop rule - Wikipedia

Wow. I guess Trump really is a lying scumbag. Remember he told everyone Obama was born in Kenya. And he sent investigators to Hawaii and he told everybody you can’t believe what they found.

I guess they found out he was a liar.

Republicans are following a lying scumbag con man who is also a racist. Considering what he does in his personal life, could the scumbag go any lower.

No wonder Republicans love him. He represents their values.

Whatever else happens, Republicans will be known as the party of the scumbag and the liars. As long as Trump as their leader they’re disgusting.

The stupidity of tRumpkins knows no bounds.

You ask for proof and she gets it for you but you still don't believe it.
Exactly.
yea, 36+ year old unsubstantiated assault cases are proof to liberals so i can only imagine that 6-10 generations of unadmixed background makes her enough indian to lay claim to it.

stupidity all over this am.
It means she was telling the truth when she grew up hearing there were Indians in her ancestry. And she took the DNA test at the prodding of trump.

Rightards are still bitching about it. :badgrin:
Here you go fuck face
Blood quantum laws - Wikipedia

Do those “outraged” about this think affirmative action isn’t a privilege? So desperate was someone to get in they needed to rely on their minuscule Native American origins to do so even though I’m assuming she qualified in every other way. It shouldn’t have qualified her. She looks white. No one sees a Native American when they look at her.

As for Trump, he should’ve kept his mouth shut like he should for many things but doesn’t. It doesn’t make him evil though.

Wow. I guess Trump really is a lying scumbag. Remember he told everyone Obama was born in Kenya. And he sent investigators to Hawaii and he told everybody you can’t believe what they found.

I guess they found out he was a liar.

Republicans are following a lying scumbag con man who is also a racist. Considering what he does in his personal life, could the scumbag go any lower.

No wonder Republicans love him. He represents their values.

Whatever else happens, Republicans will be known as the party of the scumbag and the liars. As long as Trump as their leader they’re disgusting.

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They never ever stop lying.

The test shows the following:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.

The question is, is that enough to separate her from pretty much anyone else who's family has been in this country for over a century or so.
No it is not..... Legally no one who has been diluted Beyond 25% can claim the heritage.
If she could point to a full-blooded grandparent that would be different. All this most recent test did was demonstrate that she seeking to elevate herself on a pedestal she does not belong on. It will infuriate the Indian Nation around her and they'll follow her all over the campaign Trail.

Jo
Oh? Can you quote folks from the “Indian Nation” expressing outrage?

Forum List

Back