Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
Why do you guys always lie?

She never said she was an American Indian. You can look at her and see that. She said she had American Indian heritage.

That means someone in her family was an American Indian. And she proved it.

The next thing you’ll be saying is that Obama was born in Kenya. Are you that fuking stupid?
Come on, let us know. Are you that fuking stupid?

Yes, we do.

The report does not support Warren's assertion whatsoever. A Native American ancestor at least SIX GENERATIONS ago somehow making her Indian is ludicrous. We are all of every nationality then.

Think of how hard you would be scoffing here if a sheet white guy was trying to claim he was black because his great, great, great, great grandmother was black. Someone IN THE 1800's in her family was Indian.

Seriously - 6 generations. How can you look at that and even remotely think that this vindicates her claim.

Think about how far the Jewish DNA goes back?? People had kids younger in those days for a typical generation at that times brings 6 generations back to about 1890 or earlier by a bit. (taking the generation of 20 years) I also suspect the jews of today are not the jews of the bible. No one is a purebred today.

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
Why do you guys always lie?

She never said she was an American Indian. You can look at her and see that. She said she had American Indian heritage.

That means someone in her family was an American Indian. And she proved it.

The next thing you’ll be saying is that Obama was born in Kenya. Are you that fuking stupid?
Come on, let us know. Are you that fuking stupid?
Blood quantum laws - Wikipedia

She insults American Indians everywhere… you silly little fucker

Yes, we do.

The report does not support Warren's assertion whatsoever. A Native American ancestor at least SIX GENERATIONS ago somehow making her Indian is ludicrous. We are all of every nationality then.

Think of how hard you would be scoffing here if a sheet white guy was trying to claim he was black because his great, great, great, great grandmother was black. Someone IN THE 1800's in her family was Indian.

Seriously - 6 generations. How can you look at that and even remotely think that this vindicates her claim.

Think about how far the Jewish DNA goes back?? People had kids younger in those days for a typical generation at that times brings 6 generations back to about 1890 or earlier by a bit. (taking the generation of 20 years) I also suspect the jews of today are not the jews of the bible. No one is a purebred today.
1/512 is no blood... dip shit

So...when will trump be writing her the check for $1,000,000?
Just saw him on TV. He was asked by a reporter if he ever offered $1 million to prove she had Indian blood in her family. He said he never said that. Then they played the clip of him saying it.

Not only did they play the clip, but they played the clip before they asked him the question and then after they asked him the question and he denied it they play the clip again just to make sure everybody got it.

Republicans are following a lying scumbag.

Because that’s who they have become. That’s who they are. They can’t call themselves the party of God anymore. Unless that God’s name is Lucifer.

Just saw him on TV. He was asked by a reporter if he ever offered $1 million to prove she had Indian blood in her family. He said he never said that. Then they played the clip of him saying it.

Not only did they play the clip, but they played the clip before they asked him the question and then after they asked him the question and he denied it they play the clip again just to make sure everybody got it.

Republicans are following a lying scumbag.

Because that’s who they have become. That’s who they are. They can’t call themselves the party of God anymore. Unless that God’s name is Lucifer.

Yes, we do.

And?

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

She is lying.....check out the owner of that company and who he donates to.....that will answer the real DNA question...

Because what's a rightwing nutjob without a conspiracy theory?

Written by a true blood hack ^^^, species Trumpanzee!

Sen. Warren named her charity, Trump promised the charity one million Trump dollars.

Q. What is a Trump Dollar?

A. Fake Money!

Turn off fake news on Fox, and ignore the author of the OP, watch Trump make this promise at a rally, and deny he made this promise this morning all on the MSM.

Too funny. Breaking News: Trump is incompetent, even in his many lies.

[You dolt, her gr-gr-gr-grandmother would have been from the mid to late 1700's, early 1800's.
Great...so how are you doing anything other than proving my point?

ONE 'black sheep' in the pure European bloodline does not make someone in 2016 a Native American Indian anymore than a family member having been a SLAVE 100 years ago makes someone today a slave.

If my great, great, great grandfather had married some Swedish woman it would in no way make me 'SWEDISH'. Unlike Warren, I AM Native American.

For all you WHITE snowflakes on the 'Warren Train', Try This:

Go to Harlem where some kids / young adults are playing basketball...walk onto the court and start calling them 'dawg', 'bro', 'homey', and 'cuz', ask them to 'throw you the rock'...and just before they start beating your ass try to convince them that YOU ARE BLACK because YOUR DNA SAYS YOU HAVE A BLACK PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY TREE 10 GENERATIONS AGO!

Good luck with that!

BWUHAHAHAHA!

Elizabeth Warren a.k.a. Pocahontas… Indian... don’t think so.
If she tried to go to Indian reservation and tell people she’s Indian they would scalp her...

Great, Great, Great, Grandmother was at least "partially" Native American.

There you have it, folks. If you're at least 1/512 Injun you can get a job at Harvard because, you know, they need to prove their faculty is, wait for it, ................ DIVERSE.

"Bustamante calculated that Warren’s pure Native American ancestor appears in her family tree “in the range of 6-10 generations ago.” That timing fits Warren’s family lore, passed down during her Oklahoma upbringing, that her great-great-great-grandmother, O.C. Sarah Smith, was at least partially Native American."

Elizabeth Warren releases results of DNA test on Native American ancesty - The Boston Globe
1/512. hahahahaahahaha how fking large is that?

The thread about that focus got neutralized and merged with this one.

No one can pick their nationality, except for politically correct fucked in the head progressives. :rolleyes:

Elizabeth-Warren-Fauxcahontas.jpg

Forum List

Back