Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

Yup...now you are scrambling to move the goal posts.

The goalposts were set by her, and she dinked one off the left upright.
She never claimed a significant portion and for that matter she never used it to gain advantage in school. What she claimed was supported in the DNA test you challenged her to take. Why not just admit she is right and let I go instead of digging in deeper? Surely you can find other things to attack her on?

"I" challenged her?

And we only have the word of her colleagues at Haaaarvard that they didn't consider her "heritage" in her application.
Well who would know better? You??

:lmao:

I'm not someone who has an incentive to gloss over the whole heritage thing, her colleagues at Harvard do.
And now you’re reduced to insinuating they’re lying because she was able to prove her claim that there’s Indian blood in her lineage.

The rightard train never stops running.

The goalposts were set by her, and she dinked one off the left upright.
She never claimed a significant portion and for that matter she never used it to gain advantage in school. What she claimed was supported in the DNA test you challenged her to take. Why not just admit she is right and let I go instead of digging in deeper? Surely you can find other things to attack her on?

"I" challenged her?

And we only have the word of her colleagues at Haaaarvard that they didn't consider her "heritage" in her application.

I'm not someone who has an incentive to gloss over the whole heritage thing, her colleagues at Harvard do.
And now you’re reduced to insinuating they’re lying because she was able to prove her claim that there’s Indian blood in her lineage.

upload_2018-10-15_8-37-19.jpeg

Blood quantum laws - Wikipedia

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They never ever stop lying.

The test shows the following:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.

The question is, is that enough to separate her from pretty much anyone else who's family has been in this country for over a century or so.
No it is not..... Legally no one who has been diluted Beyond 25% can claim the heritage.
If she could point to a full-blooded grandparent that would be different. All this most recent test did was demonstrate that she seeking to elevate herself on a pedestal she does not belong on. It will infuriate the Indian Nation around her and they'll follow her all over the campaign Trail.

Jo
Oh? Can you quote folks from the “Indian Nation” expressing outrage?

Like I said she would have been better off if she had left this alone. I've known for some time that 25% was the cutoff point. There was some question as to whether or not she might qualify but now we know she's definitely out.

Perhaps she should have gone with the wisdom of the old saying.

" A wise man once said......nothing"

Jo

Trump will lie a evade paying his promised $1 Million Dollar donation to charity and making an apology to Sen. Warren because of the bottom line of his being a dishonest lying scammer and deadbeat punk.

According to similar DNA analysis, I am 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish. Does that give me the right to tell Jewish jokes with impunity?

"I" challenged her?

View attachment 222744

I see that you are reduced to spamming. There there....:cryhug_1_:

And again... it means she was telling the truth about having Indian ancestors.

Really? What was this ancestor's name? When are where did they live?
LOLOL

I can’t believe you’re stupid enough to think an ancestor isn’t an ancestor unless you can name them.

Oh wait, it’s you — yes, I can believe it.be Native American

If you can't name them, how do you know? I can name my Native American ancestry, Liz Warren can't!
We know because a DNA test confirmed it. :eusa_doh:

No, the DNA confirmed she has a microscopic portion of her DNA that is Native American. That is all.

I don't even claim to Native American even though I am about 4 times more than Liz Warren could possibly be.
That is about what she claimed
A great, great, great grandmother

Her family history was correct

Watch as this thread become a graffiti thread as our Trump punks vandalize it with memes.

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

Wow, from 1/32 to 1/512th Native American.

Are you using the old Jim Crow rules of "one drop" to make her sound like she wasn't bullshitting about having a much more involved Native American heritage?
Because the gr-gr-gr grandmother who contributed Native American DNA wasn't 100% Native herself doesn't mean she has no Native roots.
She wasn't lying and her family wasn't making it up, either. You folks can twist that and do your usual "If we don't like it we say it's not true" gambit, but I'm glad for her, and Trump had better bite his tongue and stop calling her Pocohontas, now that he knows she's actually got Native heritage.
LOL She got ya.
well the government would disagree with you. from what my father found we have more than 1/512 or whatever she may have but nowhere near enough to lay claim to being american indian. also, i have yet to see any "real" indian organization say "yes, she's indian" so maybe SHE needs to clear that through tribal channels before she keeps on saying she's Cherokee OF WHICH the dna test really can't prove anyway.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Wow, from 1/32 to 1/512th Native American.

Are you using the old Jim Crow rules of "one drop" to make her sound like she wasn't bullshitting about having a much more involved Native American heritage?
Yup...now you are scrambling to move the goal posts.
i also see the changing of the goal posts to now say what she said is true and ignoring ALL SHE HAS SAID about this.

seems many are doing the same thing and saying the other side has it all wrong.

again.

SNIP>>>>DNA sample showed she had a Native American ancestor in her family dating back six to 10 generations.<<<<<SNIP

Also showed she is part Negro, Hispanis, Asian, Arab, LGTB, Transsexual, and ALIEN!!!!.

ROTFLMFAO....Did I miss any minority voting group?

Yeah! Caucasian!
I bet if you checked all the people in Oklahoma you would find Some American Indian Ancestry, The Govt Sent a whole bunch of Cherokee out there. I'm sure a lot of them Merged into the greater population and gave up their Native identities. I've never heard one American Indian tribe come forward and claim her as their own. HMMMMMM! What tribe is she from? her great, great, great, great, granny said she was white. 1.56% does not make you a Native American or give you any claim to Ancestry or Culture.

"I" challenged her?

View attachment 222744

I see that you are reduced to spamming. There there....:cryhug_1_:
Well, 1/512 is not American Indian... No amount of political correctness can say it is.

Great, a teaching position at an ivy league university for all....dumbass.

SNIP>>>>DNA sample showed she had a Native American ancestor in her family dating back six to 10 generations.<<<<<SNIP

Also showed she is part Negro, Hispanis, Asian, Arab, LGTB, Transsexual, and ALIEN!!!!.

ROTFLMFAO....Did I miss any minority voting group?

Yeah! Caucasian!
I bet if you checked all the people in Oklahoma you would find Some American Indian Ancestry, The Govt Sent a whole bunch of Cherokee out there. I'm sure a lot of them Merged into the greater population and gave up their Native identities. I've never heard one American Indian tribe come forward and claim her as their own. HMMMMMM! What tribe is she from? her great, great, great, great, granny said she was white. 1.56% does not make you a Native American or give you any claim to Ancestry or Culture.

Really? What was this ancestor's name? When are where did they live?
LOLOL

I can’t believe you’re stupid enough to think an ancestor isn’t an ancestor unless you can name them.

Oh wait, it’s you — yes, I can believe it.be Native American

If you can't name them, how do you know? I can name my Native American ancestry, Liz Warren can't!
We know because a DNA test confirmed it. :eusa_doh:

No, the DNA confirmed she has a microscopic portion of her DNA that is Native American. That is all.

I don't even claim to Native American even though I am about 4 times more than Liz Warren could possibly be.
That is about what she claimed
A great, great, great grandmother

Her family history was correct
Na, not really

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They never ever stop lying.

The test shows the following:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.

The question is, is that enough to separate her from pretty much anyone else who's family has been in this country for over a century or so.
No it is not..... Legally no one who has been diluted Beyond 25% can claim the heritage.
If she could point to a full-blooded grandparent that would be different. All this most recent test did was demonstrate that she seeking to elevate herself on a pedestal she does not belong on. It will infuriate the Indian Nation around her and they'll follow her all over the campaign Trail.

Jo
Oh? Can you quote folks from the “Indian Nation” expressing outrage?
Elizabeth Warren's Cherokee History Dissolves. Will Hekawi Tribe Offer Papers?

Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: Elizabeth Warren doesn't need to take a DNA test. Here's why...

A rightwing political ad is not the voice of the “Indian Nation.” But I did ask for quotes and you did post some, so kudos to you.

Forum List

Back