Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

The stupidity of tRumpkins knows no bounds.

You ask for proof and she gets it for you but you still don't believe it.
It's called Trumpanzee-ism.... monkey see, monkey do... I don't expect any of them anymore, to ever tell the truth.... truth is VOID among the whole lot... they follow the leader.... in to the Lake of Fire! Sad! :(
so - the dems never lie?

please. for the love of god this generic stereotyping bullshit really needs to stop.
what have you all told the truth about since Trump became your president??? :dunno:

you take his lying statements, and run with it...

every single time?

Can you show one single lie, out of his thousands of lies, that Trump has told and show you all speaking out against it????
every single time? i ignore trump most of the time so this is literally impossible.

ALSO - i notice the mods toned down the dumbass incorrect headline in this topic from saying she was NATIVE INDIAN.

Pocahontas... 1/1024 Indian
So no she is not American Indian

This just in… Correction 1/1024
that's ok - they corrected her subject line also where the OP said she was proven NATIVE INDIAN and toned it down for her.

yet the arguing remains.

the fact of the matter is that she simply doesn't have enough indian DNA in her to make this claim. there is nothing the gov will recognize about her claim to this heritage in any legal sense at all.

she's NOT indian and can get NO benefits from it. anyone using the little amount found has never had a DNA test done that shows a lot of shit there but that doesn't mean you actually *are* from that heritage.

Warren has made it even worse for herself with this ludicrous test.
Anyone on the planet can 'purchase' DNA test results 'proving' they are descended from Donald Duck.
That's bullshit. Where is yours, proving your connection to Charlemagne?

The goalposts were set by her, and she dinked one off the left upright.
She never claimed a significant portion and for that matter she never used it to gain advantage in school. What she claimed was supported in the DNA test you challenged her to take. Why not just admit she is right and let I go instead of digging in deeper? Surely you can find other things to attack her on?

"I" challenged her?

And we only have the word of her colleagues at Haaaarvard that they didn't consider her "heritage" in her application.
Well who would know better? You??

:lmao:

I'm not someone who has an incentive to gloss over the whole heritage thing, her colleagues at Harvard do.
And now you’re reduced to insinuating they’re lying because she was able to prove her claim that there’s Indian blood in her lineage.

The rightard train never stops running.

Again, how much different does that make her from a large portion of americans who's families go back that far?

Enough to check a box to claim a minority status?

Trump will lie a evade paying his promised $1 Million Dollar donation to charity and making an apology to Sen. Warren because of the bottom line of his being a dishonest lying scammer and deadbeat punk.

What he should do is donate $5 million and tell her she's still a liar.

Really? What was this ancestor's name? When are where did they live?
LOLOL

I can’t believe you’re stupid enough to think an ancestor isn’t an ancestor unless you can name them.

Oh wait, it’s you — yes, I can believe it.be Native American

If you can't name them, how do you know? I can name my Native American ancestry, Liz Warren can't!
We know because a DNA test confirmed it. :eusa_doh:

No, the DNA confirmed she has a microscopic portion of her DNA that is Native American. That is all.

I don't even claim to Native American even though I am about 4 times more than Liz Warren could possibly be.
That is about what she claimed
A great, great, great grandmother

Her family history was correct

The test didn't prove that.

So Elizabeth Warren/Pocahontas...
First said her grandmother was Cherokee Indian
Then it went to great grand mother
Then it went to distant family history
Then it went to 1/32 Cherokee
Then it went to 1/512
Now it’s 1/1024
What’s next she’s really an Eskimo?
The loopy kunt has no credibility

The test shows the following:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.

The question is, is that enough to separate her from pretty much anyone else who's family has been in this country for over a century or so.
No it is not..... Legally no one who has been diluted Beyond 25% can claim the heritage.
If she could point to a full-blooded grandparent that would be different. All this most recent test did was demonstrate that she seeking to elevate herself on a pedestal she does not belong on. It will infuriate the Indian Nation around her and they'll follow her all over the campaign Trail.

Jo
Oh? Can you quote folks from the “Indian Nation” expressing outrage?
Elizabeth Warren's Cherokee History Dissolves. Will Hekawi Tribe Offer Papers?

Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: Elizabeth Warren doesn't need to take a DNA test. Here's why...

A rightwing political ad is not the voice of the “Indian Nation.” But I did ask for quotes and you did post some, so kudos to you.

No one is trying to villainize her. However her original college applications are still legally hidden from the public View. Since the cut off point for blood quantum is 25% only in some cases and 50% most cases it is a number that she definitely does not reach.

It won't be her political opponents that will make a big issue out of this (although she just gave them a boatload of ammo) it will be members of the Indian Nation waiting for her with protest signs wherever she happens to make a campaign stop. The DNA test was just foolish and maybe even just a tad vindictive.

Jo

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

Wow, from 1/32 to 1/512th Native American.

Are you using the old Jim Crow rules of "one drop" to make her sound like she wasn't bullshitting about having a much more involved Native American heritage?
Yup...now you are scrambling to move the goal posts.

The goalposts were set by her, and she dinked one off the left upright.
She never claimed a significant portion and for that matter she never used it to gain advantage in school. What she claimed was supported in the DNA test you challenged her to take. Why not just admit she is right and let I go instead of digging in deeper? Surely you can find other things to attack her on?

"I" challenged her?

And we only have the word of her colleagues at Haaaarvard that they didn't consider her "heritage" in her application.
Whose word do you have that says they DID consider her heritage when they hired her??

The test shows the following:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.

The question is, is that enough to separate her from pretty much anyone else who's family has been in this country for over a century or so.
No it is not..... Legally no one who has been diluted Beyond 25% can claim the heritage.
If she could point to a full-blooded grandparent that would be different. All this most recent test did was demonstrate that she seeking to elevate herself on a pedestal she does not belong on. It will infuriate the Indian Nation around her and they'll follow her all over the campaign Trail.

Jo
Oh? Can you quote folks from the “Indian Nation” expressing outrage?
Elizabeth Warren's Cherokee History Dissolves. Will Hekawi Tribe Offer Papers?

Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: Elizabeth Warren doesn't need to take a DNA test. Here's why...

A rightwing political ad is not the voice of the “Indian Nation.” But I did ask for quotes and you did post some, so kudos to you.

It sucks that you're forced to defend someone who pwned herself far worse than we ever could

LOLOL

I can’t believe you’re stupid enough to think an ancestor isn’t an ancestor unless you can name them.

If you can't name them, how do you know? I can name my Native American ancestry, Liz Warren can't!

No, the DNA confirmed she has a microscopic portion of her DNA that is Native American. That is all.

I don't even claim to Native American even though I am about 4 times more than Liz Warren could possibly be.

Apparently it depends on what the definition of is... is

...in all 57 states and under sniper fire

LOLOL

She said she was told that there was Indian blood in her family. That sometime in the past an American Indian married into her family. The DNA test proves she’s correct. That’s all you need to know. If she said she was an American Indian she would’ve said what tribe. But I don’t remember her saying that do you? Only that she had American Indian heritage. And she does.

Elizabeth Warren’s Heritage Played No Role in Her Hiring

Why does the truth always freak out Republicans? Is it because they lie so much?

This just in… Correction 1/1024
that's ok - they corrected her subject line also where the OP said she was proven NATIVE INDIAN and toned it down for her.

yet the arguing remains.

the fact of the matter is that she simply doesn't have enough indian DNA in her to make this claim. there is nothing the gov will recognize about her claim to this heritage in any legal sense at all.

she's NOT indian and can get NO benefits from it. anyone using the little amount found has never had a DNA test done that shows a lot of shit there but that doesn't mean you actually *are* from that heritage.
I could be wrong, but I don’t believe the mods did any such thing. I think they merely merged at least 2 threads on this topic and only one thread title can prevail.

Forum List

Back