Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

The stupidity of tRumpkins knows no bounds.

You ask for proof and she gets it for you but you still don't believe it.
It's called Trumpanzee-ism.... monkey see, monkey do... I don't expect any of them anymore, to ever tell the truth.... truth is VOID among the whole lot... they follow the leader.... in to the Lake of Fire! Sad! :(
so - the dems never lie?

please. for the love of god this generic stereotyping bullshit really needs to stop.
what have you all told the truth about since Trump became your president??? :dunno:

you take his lying statements, and run with it...

every single time?

Can you show one single lie, out of his thousands of lies, that Trump has told and show you all speaking out against it????

Wow. I guess Trump really is a lying scumbag. Remember he told everyone Obama was born in Kenya. And he sent investigators to Hawaii and he told everybody you can’t believe what they found.

I guess they found out he was a liar.

Republicans are following a lying scumbag con man who is also a racist. Considering what he does in his personal life, could the scumbag go any lower.

No wonder Republicans love him. He represents their values.

Whatever else happens, Republicans will be known as the party of the scumbag and the liars. As long as Trump as their leader they’re disgusting.
This is a PR stunt, she was iced by trump and needed this scam to show her face again

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

Wow, from 1/32 to 1/512th Native American.

Are you using the old Jim Crow rules of "one drop" to make her sound like she wasn't bullshitting about having a much more involved Native American heritage?
Yup...now you are scrambling to move the goal posts.

The goalposts were set by her, and she dinked one off the left upright.
She never claimed a significant portion and for that matter she never used it to gain advantage in school. What she claimed was supported in the DNA test you challenged her to take. Why not just admit she is right and let I go instead of digging in deeper? Surely you can find other things to attack her on?

"I" challenged her?

And we only have the word of her colleagues at Haaaarvard that they didn't consider her "heritage" in her application.

Good for her.

She certainly suffered as did her ancestors and deserved the special treatment she got as being Native American.

1. WHOSE DNA did she submit for testing?
- I would not put it past her to have submitted someone else.

2. DNA shows Native American ancestry 10 generations ago.
- Claiming to BE 'Native American' because you have ONE American Indian 'leaf' on your family tree is like claiming YOU are a 'SLAVE' because 10 generations ago ONE member of your family was a slave / indentured servant.

It does NOT make you a Native American Indian.

The vast majority” of Warren’s ancestry is European, but he added that “the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor.”

'unadmixed' - not pure.

So one of Warren's European ancestors came to America, raped a Native American woman, and the pure European bloodline was 'muddied' / 'tainted'. The Europeans enslaved many of the Indians, killed off a large portion of them, and stole their land and took everything they could from them...and now Warren wants to claim that tiny bit of DNA from 10 generations back to ... get WHAT exactly?

I know Warren and snowflakes seem to think she 'WON' something with this move, but it only proves how pathetic she is, still claiming SHE is 'Native American' when the only real Native American in her family's history lived DECADES / apporx a CENTURY ago!

Elizabeth Warren releases results of DNA test on Native American ancesty - The Boston Globe

You dolt, her gr-gr-gr-grandmother would have been from the mid to late 1700's, early 1800's.

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
That matches what she had claimed. Sad for you.
She had absolutely no basis for claiming to be American Indian. Her parents were white, her grandparents were white, her great grandparents were white; she committed fraud by claiming she was American Indian
She was always right about the extent of her Indian heritage as relayed by her grandmother
Blood quantum laws - Wikipedia

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Are you using the old Jim Crow rules of "one drop" to make her sound like she wasn't bullshitting about having a much more involved Native American heritage?

She never claimed a significant portion and for that matter she never used it to gain advantage in school. What she claimed was supported in the DNA test you challenged her to take. Why not just admit she is right and let I go instead of digging in deeper? Surely you can find other things to attack her on?

"I" challenged her?

And we only have the word of her colleagues at Haaaarvard that they didn't consider her "heritage" in her application.
Well who would know better? You??

:lmao:

Because the gr-gr-gr grandmother who contributed Native American DNA wasn't 100% Native herself doesn't mean she has no Native roots.
She wasn't lying and her family wasn't making it up, either. You folks can twist that and do your usual "If we don't like it we say it's not true" gambit, but I'm glad for her, and Trump had better bite his tongue and stop calling her Pocohontas, now that he knows she's actually got Native heritage.
LOL She got ya.

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!

Here, let me help.

Elizabeth Warren calls Trump's $1 million bluff, releases DNA test showing Native American ancestry

Just last week, Trump told Fox News “She can't prove anything ... You know what? I have more Indian blood in me than she does. I have none, unfortunately. I have none.” Wrong again.

So what you're going to post later is how Chump looks like the fool that he is, and will be paying the money right?

Sorry to burst your bubble but if we go 6 to 10 Generations back nearly half of The Americans on this continent will come up with the same results.

She actually did herself more harm than good with this test.

Jo

She said that it was far back in her family.

Which the DNA test shows exactly that.

She wasn't lying.

Way back in my family line, I am probably related to some dude named Adam.

Which tribe? Adam, in Hebrew, means "to be red."

"I" challenged her?

Well who would know better? You??

:lmao:

I'm not someone who has an incentive to gloss over the whole heritage thing, her colleagues at Harvard do.

I wonder what the DNA test company thinks they will get from covering for her?

Trump hasn't been lying at all.

He just indicating doubt in Ms. Warren's claim she is a squaw.

I'm sure that the President's top advisors are looking over the the documentation she presented to try and justify her previous claims.

Liar in Chief Donald Trump now owes Senator Elizabeth Warren $1 Million dollars plus an apology now that a DNA has proven her story of Native American ancestry is true.

Trump's history indicates he will probably baby out of paying his promise and debt.

As a person of Sicilian heritage, I have a higher percentage of black blood in me than she has Indian. She’s a bullshitter or should I get to claim that I am black. Take your pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, It goes from people choosing their gender to choosing their nationality, political correctness is running rampant. All progressives are fucked in the head.

She is lying.....check out the owner of that company and who he donates to.....that will answer the real DNA question...

Yes, we do.

The report does not support Warren's assertion whatsoever. A Native American ancestor at least SIX GENERATIONS ago somehow making her Indian is ludicrous. We are all of every nationality then.

Think of how hard you would be scoffing here if a sheet white guy was trying to claim he was black because his great, great, great, great grandmother was black. Someone IN THE 1800's in her family was Indian.

Seriously - 6 generations. How can you look at that and even remotely think that this vindicates her claim.

If white society had known he had black blood sixty or more years ago he would have been called black and subject to the same restrictions as a black person with a higher percentage of black heritage. You really need to let it go and find something else to pick on.
I let it go. Have not thought of it since the absurd complaint left Trumps mouth.

Then Warren brings this asinine 'report' out. And here is half the people here using a logical pretzel to back Warren.

And what your conjecture of what 'white' society would have done 60 years ago is asinine as well. It is irrelevant.

No, She insults every American Indian. You can’t pick your nationality just like you can’t pick your gender political correctness is fucked in the head progressives

Forum List

Back