Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

Now was she a token Injun or the real deal?

Someone should ask CNN.

Warren has made it even worse for herself with this ludicrous test.
Anyone on the planet can 'purchase' DNA test results 'proving' they are descended from Donald Duck.

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

Na, not really
1/512 :itsok:

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Wow, from 1/32 to 1/512th Native American.

Are you using the old Jim Crow rules of "one drop" to make her sound like she wasn't bullshitting about having a much more involved Native American heritage?
Because the gr-gr-gr grandmother who contributed Native American DNA wasn't 100% Native herself doesn't mean she has no Native roots.
She wasn't lying and her family wasn't making it up, either. You folks can twist that and do your usual "If we don't like it we say it's not true" gambit, but I'm glad for her, and Trump had better bite his tongue and stop calling her Pocohontas, now that he knows she's actually got Native heritage.
LOL She got ya.

She has some DNA, she doesn't have a heritage.

So lying 1.5 pct makes you a liar.

Wow, from 1/32 to 1/512th Native American.

Are you using the old Jim Crow rules of "one drop" to make her sound like she wasn't bullshitting about having a much more involved Native American heritage?
Yup...now you are scrambling to move the goal posts.

The goalposts were set by her, and she dinked one off the left upright.

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
In the evolution theory that we all come from the first man in Africa, wouldn't we all be African American? So any American Indian is still African America like the rest of US so no big fucking deal. Shame there are people who elevate those who want to be the Ruling Class. Just look at how they defend the bitch who wants to raise their taxes and live like a queen.

Recent African origin of modern humans - Wikipedia

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
That matches what she had claimed. Sad for you.
The Navajos would call her a WOPaho as they would call me the same and I have more Injun in my little pinky than she has in her entire body. My grandfather was Ojibwa. :dunno:

Strike the 1/32... more like 1/512.
Yep she’s a fake Indian

Here, let me help.

Elizabeth Warren calls Trump's $1 million bluff, releases DNA test showing Native American ancestry

Just last week, Trump told Fox News “She can't prove anything ... You know what? I have more Indian blood in me than she does. I have none, unfortunately. I have none.” Wrong again.

So what you're going to post later is how Chump looks like the fool that he is, and will be paying the money right?

look Dana 7360, the only reason this is an issue is because Warren has played the Pocahontas card for political gain. She deserves all the shit she gets and more for telling us that she is better qualified to hold office because there is a trace of Native American DNA in her. You know what it really means? Some dude in her family raped a poor Native American and then took the baby from the poor woman.

Yeah I don't think anyone's trying to harm her on purpose. She should have let this go a long time ago and just dropped it. With the results of the DNA test now available to the public she has in effect held up the red cape to the charging bull of the Indian Nation which will now revile her more than ever for making false claims.

Jo

Yes, we do.

The report does not support Warren's assertion whatsoever. A Native American ancestor at least SIX GENERATIONS ago somehow making her Indian is ludicrous. We are all of every nationality then.

Think of how hard you would be scoffing here if a sheet white guy was trying to claim he was black because his great, great, great, great grandmother was black. Someone IN THE 1800's in her family was Indian.

Seriously - 6 generations. How can you look at that and even remotely think that this vindicates her claim.

DNA proves Warren's story about having a Native American heritage. Period.

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They never ever stop lying.

The test shows the following:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.
Na, not really :itsok:
Just like a person cannot pick their gender because it’s politically correct they cannot pick their nationality. You silly little fucker

That matches what she had claimed. Sad for you.

Not really.
At best it proves that she, as Leftists can always be counted on to be, was deceptive.

By the warren standard, pretty much every racist black male on this forum is part white, and every racist white male is part black.
MarcATL the "cracker"

If leftists actually accept Warren's argument, why then were they outraged when Rachel Dolezal claimed to be black?
She was even ostracized by the NAACP
Rachel Dolezal - Wikipedia

As usual, accepting warren as Indian fits the agenda so it was accepted, but Dolezal's equal claims did not, so the Left denied her.

Anyone surprised by the flaming hypocrisy of the Leftist in this thread?

The stupidity of tRumpkins knows no bounds.

You ask for proof and she gets it for you but you still don't believe it.
Except there’s no proof other than that she is not Indian. One drop in the ocean does not make someone Indian

Here, let me help.

Elizabeth Warren calls Trump's $1 million bluff, releases DNA test showing Native American ancestry

Just last week, Trump told Fox News “She can't prove anything ... You know what? I have more Indian blood in me than she does. I have none, unfortunately. I have none.” Wrong again.

So what you're going to post later is how Chump looks like the fool that he is, and will be paying the money right?
I also had a DNA test, and found out that my bloodline goes back to the kings and queens of England. Does that make me a Royal then? You liberals can bow down to me and cordially kiss my ass....

DNA proves Warren's story about having a Native American heritage. Period.

No...it doesn't. It proves she (like most Leftists) was deceptive and using Native Americans for political gain
Just as Dr.Ford's claims against kavanaugh proved nothing.

You Snowflakes are bizarre in your thinking.

I was never on the bandwagon for her to have a DNA Test. I suspect it is quite common for people to have some Indian Ancestry in America. 1/32 Native American is practically meaningless. Of course if 1/32nd is the standard, then all of us are minorities of some sort.
More like 1/512

Forum List

Back