Elon Musk urges independent voters to vote Republican.

I don't want compromise. I want consensus only. No consensus, no action.
Nothing wrong with that.
My point, of course , is the Democrats never, ever, consider ceding anything to the GOP as a means to get something they want.
They will argue "Well, we want $500 but we'll take $300. See? We compromised", but we all know that's a false claim.

He has. But he also gets much more results. Boeing and other corporations are screwed up by equity as we see project after project and even upgraded ones delayed with massive cost over runs and loss of life because of it.

So you are cool with a billionaire to get millions and millions in taxpayer dollars because you support his results. To note, those results in part are electric cars.

So despite all the complaining about electric cars and taxes, it's all good here it seems.

What do you like the most about him? The millions and millions in taxpayer money he has been gave?
I like that he has taken those breaks and provided tons of jobs, and millions in revenue for the Govt.

So you are cool with a billionaire to get millions and millions in taxpayer dollars because you support his results. To note, those results in part are electric cars.

So despite all the complaining about electric cars and taxes, it's all good here it seems.
what's wrong with electric cars?

Have you ever read how much his tax bill is and how much he's paid? Be my guest and check it out.

1667856634783.png

Tesla dropped 5% in trading today. Twitter purchase is the problem. Looks like he's going to have to sell off more Tesla to pay Twitter. $44 Billion for Twitshit. LOL!

Musk is angling to be the most powerful man in the country. That’s what he wants. He doesn’t give a rat’s about any of us.

Forum List

Back