Email: Hillary doesn't know what planet she's on

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Fear the caps.......................fear the cap lock.

This aide is just a little harsh on Hillary. Hillary can't remember 2 hours ago what she said. Either that or she is just one big panderer.

Wikileaks Emails: Hillary Clinton ‘Doesn’t Know What Planet She’s On’

“I mean it makes my life more difficult after telling every reporter I know she’s actually progressive but that is really the smallest of issues. It worries me more that she doesn’t seem to know what planet we are all living in at the moment,” Tanden answered.

This aide is just a little harsh on Hillary. Hillary can't remember 2 hours ago what she said. Either that or she is just one big panderer.

“I mean it makes my life more difficult after telling every reporter I know she’s actually progressive but that is really the smallest of issues. It worries me more that she doesn’t seem to know what planet we are all living in at the moment,” Tanden answered.

Did this come from The National Enquirer?

It would be nice if it did so all of Hillary's supporters here could dismiss it more easily as so often done.
It's all about the source don't you know?

Hillary, the great one. Our next president. (hurrah!)

She may not know which planet she's on (seems like she has a serious brain damage), but she sure will ruin that planet if she wins (God forbid!).

Forum List

Back