Emperor Obama.."My ideas..my clothes" Reporters tell their great!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama: A Lot Of Reporters Told Me My Ideas "Sound Great"
Obama: A Lot Of Reporters Told Me My Ideas "Sound Great" | RealClearPolitics

Obma is so much like the Hans Christian Anderson's "The Emperor's New Clothes",..
Everyone said your ideas are great.. just those big bad GOP that keep you from making them law!"
BAD bad GOP.. and these same reporters are just like those people in "The Emperor's New Clothes"..,
they said loud enough for the others to hear: "Look at the Emperor's new clothes. They're beautiful!"
"What a marvellous train!"
"And the colors! The colors of that beautiful fabric! I have never seen anything like it in my life!"
They all tried to conceal their disappointment at not being able to see the clothes, and since nobody was willing to admit his own
stupidity and incompetence, they all behaved as the two scoundrels had predicted.

A child, however, who had no important job and could only see things as his eyes showed them to him, went up to the carriage.

"The Emperor is naked," he said.

"Fool!" his father reprimanded, running after him. "Don't talk nonsense!" He grabbed his child and took him away.
But the boy's remark, which had been heard by the bystanders, was repeated over and over again until everyone cried:

"The boy is right! The Emperor is naked! It's true!"

The Emperor's New Clothes

The only way these IDiOT reporters 85% having DONATED MONEY and VOTED for Obama will EVER change their attitude is
if Obama actually in their sight committed an atrocious crime so blatant they'd have to admit it... BUT even then some would excuse iT!

Obma is so much like the Hans Christian Anderson's "The Emperor's New Clothes",..
Everyone said your ideas are great.. just those big bad GOP that keep you from making them law!"
BAD bad GOP.. and these same reporters are just like those people in "The Emperor's New Clothes"..,
they said loud enough for the others to hear: "Look at the Emperor's new clothes. They're beautiful!"
"And the colors! The colors of that beautiful fabric! I have never seen anything like it in my life!"
They all tried to conceal their disappointment at not being able to see the clothes, and since nobody was willing to admit his own
stupidity and incompetence, they all behaved as the two scoundrels had predicted.

A child, however, who had no important job and could only see things as his eyes showed them to him, went up to the carriage.

"Fool!" his father reprimanded, running after him. "Don't talk nonsense!" He grabbed his child and took him away.
But the boy's remark, which had been heard by the bystanders, was repeated over and over again until everyone cried:

The only way these IDiOT reporters 85% having DONATED MONEY and VOTED for Obama will EVER change their attitude is
if Obama actually in their sight committed an atrocious crime so blatant they'd have to admit it... BUT even then some would excuse iT!

Obama is the punchline to the biggest political joke in American history. He has no leadership skills, he is vain, effeminate, narcissistic, petulant; he's a Constitutional Scholar whose never heard of Judicial review, he's an American President who whines how powerless he is in the face of adversity from his "enemies", the opposing American political party

Obama is the punchline to the biggest political joke in American history. He has no leadership skills, he is vain, effeminate, narcissistic, petulant; he's a Constitutional Scholar whose never heard of Judicial review, he's an American President who whines how powerless he is in the face of adversity from his "enemies", the opposing American political party

When Hillary comes along she might actually look good.

National Washington reporters are 2 things: (1) ambitious (2) greedy.

Success to a reporter means access to stories and enough wealth to maintain anonymity when fame has been achieved by successfully accessed stories through sources, enough to acquire wealth. Reporter status means not having to account for iniquities of any kind, which leads to an unscrupulous lifestyle. Reporters get it all with Democrats in power provided they say nice things about Democrats. Taking the liberal Party Line Is the shortcut to success for such a person who has no compunctions to go outside the filters that guarantee Democrats unfettered access to public good will as errors are downplayed or ignored altogether about Democrats, but spoken and even conjured up about Republicans.

Reporters are assuring America's demise, since they are disinterested in America's spiritual health these days. Without spiritual backing, the Constitution gets trashed, because in such a world, it is less important to have freedom of religion, free speech to discuss one's religion, and firepower to resist bad government that imposes restrictions on citizens' rights.

Emperor Obama.."My ideas..my clothes" Reporters tell their great!!"

This could have happened after his speech in Missouri, where only a select few were allowed in for him to bestow his...lol....wisdom:

President Obama was bound to receive a warm response from the audience attending his speech at the University of Central Missouri yesterday — because some students who disagreed with him weren’t allowed into the building.

Christopher White of The College Fix reports that students wearing “Tea Party T-Shirts and others who wore patriotic or Republican-inspired clothing” were turned away at the door under the guise of security concerns, despite the fact that they held tickets to the event.

I’d like to offer a helpful tip to all College Republicans who hope to attend an Obama speech in the future: Odds of admission improve if you wear a Che Guevara t-shirt, an “I Heart Kim Jong Un” campaign button, and/or a ballcap displaying the slogan “Obama Girl” prominently above the brim.

College Republicans Denied Admittance to Obama Speech | National Review Online

Let's ask Huma about Hillary's knowledge base!!!

Hillary would be a Democrat President like Obama, except with a cock

Success to a reporter means access to stories and enough wealth to maintain anonymity when fame has been achieved by successfully accessed stories through sources, enough to acquire wealth. Reporter status means not having to account for iniquities of any kind, which leads to an unscrupulous lifestyle. Reporters get it all with Democrats in power provided they say nice things about Democrats. Taking the liberal Party Line Is the shortcut to success for such a person who has no compunctions to go outside the filters that guarantee Democrats unfettered access to public good will as errors are downplayed or ignored altogether about Democrats, but spoken and even conjured up about Republicans.

Reporters are assuring America's demise, since they are disinterested in America's spiritual health these days. Without spiritual backing, the Constitution gets trashed, because in such a world, it is less important to have freedom of religion, free speech to discuss one's religion, and firepower to resist bad government that imposes restrictions on citizens' rights.

Perfect. Rush warned the Congressional take-over class of '95 to be wary of those who invited them to parties to "mingle" with their pals in the press. Wink and a nod about having "staying power" and getting good press by making good "career choices". It worked briefly, but D.C. always wins eventually and the evidence is those who backed out of their term-limits pledge.

To be fair, those in the press who got to a big eastern daily paid their dues by coming up through the minor leagues. No matter what kind of hotshot you were back in the day, you started writing obits if you could stay in the north, and if not, you landed in a southern weekly, worked your way into a southern daily, and if somebody up north noticed, you got the call up into the Show. Staying there was another matter. :eusa_angel:

OBAMA: It’s interesting, in the run-up to this speech, a lot of reporters say that, well, Mr. President, these are all good ideas, but some of you’ve said before; some of them sound great, but you can't get those through Congress. Republicans won’t agree with you. And I say, look, the fact is there are Republicans in Congress right now who privately agree with me on a lot of the ideas I’ll be proposing. I know because they’ve said so. But they worry they’ll face swift political retaliation for cooperating with me.

Damned straight the Republican Congresscritters will face political retaliation if they vote for your ideas... We voted for them to represent US, not to be your rubber stamp.

You want OUR Republican Congresscritters to support and vote for your ideas?? Propose ideas that we, the Republican voters, can support.

Pres. Obama has proved himself to be a glorious leader.

And the perfect choice to rule over America and it's citizens.

We should all be thankful to be graced by his magnificent presence.

And benefit from his teleprompter words of wisdom. .. :cool:

Pres. Obama has proved himself to be a glorious leader.

And the perfect choice to rule over America and it's citizens.

We should all be thankful to be graced by his magnificent presence.

And benefit from his teleprompter words of wisdom. .. :cool:

All Hail King Obama! Lord, Savior, Daddy, Male Head of Household to all Progressive Boys and Girls

barrry_zpsea995938.jpg

Emperor Obama.."My ideas..my clothes" Reporters tell their great!!"

This could have happened after his speech in Missouri, where only a select few were allowed in for him to bestow his...lol....wisdom:

President Obama was bound to receive a warm response from the audience attending his speech at the University of Central Missouri yesterday — because some students who disagreed with him weren’t allowed into the building.

Christopher White of The College Fix reports that students wearing “Tea Party T-Shirts and others who wore patriotic or Republican-inspired clothing” were turned away at the door under the guise of security concerns, despite the fact that they held tickets to the event.

I’d like to offer a helpful tip to all College Republicans who hope to attend an Obama speech in the future: Odds of admission improve if you wear a Che Guevara t-shirt, an “I Heart Kim Jong Un” campaign button, and/or a ballcap displaying the slogan “Obama Girl” prominently above the brim.

College Republicans Denied Admittance to Obama Speech | National Review Online

Isn't that action typical of despots and wannabe Dictators? As a matter of history? *YES*

National Washington reporters are 2 things: (1) ambitious (2) greedy.

(3) Manipulative to their AGENDA(S)

barrry_zpsea995938.jpg

And relative to the last line in that quote regarding character: [lack thereof]

Intellect is not wisdom and
"experience" trumps brillance.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back