Employer Coverage Booming Under ACA

In addition to having zero evidence the new policies are non-compliant, you have yet to show the renewed employer policies are non-compliant. They are ALLOWED to be noncompliant for a while longer. That does not mean they ARE. Understand the difference, or look like the fool you are being.

My company is well above the minimum standards. We have been since before ObamaCare was invented. This is the case for many companies, and is why your unsubstantiated claims are so much bullshit.

I realize that you are angry with me because every time you tangle with me on this subject you lose very badly.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

So your contention is that NO employer can enroll a NEW employee in a plan that they CURRENTLY have in place, is that right?
Nope. My contention is that you have shown no evidence that all the newly insured people are in non-compliant plans.

Put up or shut up.
Are you speaking of the newly insured as in not insured prior?
The numbers overall are dismal for the uninsured getting insurance.

-Romney vetoed significant sections of the bill including the employer penalty for not providing health insurance

I want you to pay particular attention to the way that is worded.

It says Romney vetoed it. What it does NOT say is that the veto was upheld. It wasn't. The employer mandate went into effect.

The Massachusetts employer mandate did get repealed, but not until 2012. That was after the poll I mentioned, which was in 2011.

60 percent of those polled said RomneyCare had bugs which needed to be fixed, but 75 percent wanted the overal law to remain.

Try again.

Last edited:
It's so sad so many loyal Obama followers actually believe their Dear Leader gave them something. When all he's done is force something on them. They will either comply, or be punished. Most don't understand that. The Mandate is as Un-American as it gets. If they can't scrap the Obamacare debacle completely, they should at least scrap the Mandate.

Here is the claim:

They are currently still enrolling in non compliant plans.

As I pointed out, just because an employer is allowed to have a non-compliant plan for a while longer, that does not mean they do have a non-compliant plan. Many employers have been in compliance, are in compliance, and will be in compliance.

Your mistake is you bumped up against someone who knows this while you attempted to imply all employers are non-compliant and that all these new enrollees are in non-compliant plans.

Furthermore, the rubes who drank the piss about 93 million people losing their insurance when the mandate goes into effect are also guilty of the same flawed thinking.

You have ZERO evidence for your claim, because it does not exist.

Are there employers who are non-compliant? Yes. But not all of them. So right there your bullshit begins to fall apart.

Are any employers who are non-compliant going to drop insurance once the mandate kicks in and just pay the fines instead? Yes. But not all of them. Many of them will improve their insurance coverage to be in compliance. So the bullshit falls apart even further.

What's more, many employers who NEVER offered insurance to their employees are and will start offering insurance as a result of ObamaCare. So the bullshit completely collapses at this point.

Poor g.

Clearly I said "all"....lol.

So because g is trying to play "gotcha" he says I said al....except that I didn't.

I love that you think you get to ascribe whatever meaning you want to someone else's words ;)

Your statement concerning some that have non-compliant proves what I said you idiot.

Too funny.

I realize that you are angry with me because every time you tangle with me on this subject you lose very badly.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

So your contention is that NO employer can enroll a NEW employee in a plan that they CURRENTLY have in place, is that right?
Nope. My contention is that you have shown no evidence that all the newly insured people are in non-compliant plans.

Put up or shut up.

I am speaking to the topic. 8.2 newly insured by their employers.

Antares would like you to believe those 8.2 million have all been enrolled in non-compliant plans.

He made that shit up, and therefore can't support that claim.

You have to wonder about the mentality that actually hopes people are getting shitty coverage just to win an argument.

Last edited:

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Put up or shut up.

He is trying to play gotcha :)

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Put up or shut up.

that is false....and only circulated in the bubble.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Put up or shut up.

Antares would like you to believe those 8.2 million have all been enrolled in non-compliant plans.

He made that shit up.

Nope, thats not what I said, poor g.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Put up or shut up.

Meaning you are not able to actually understand what the Rand Study says, duly noted.

You can't claim to be giving the People something, when in reality you're forcing it on them. Obamacare is being forced on the People by way of intimidation and force. If the People don't comply, they will be punished. That's certainly not 'giving' the People something. It's force, pure and simple. Time to restore Freedom & Liberty. End the Mandate now.

Last edited:
-Romney vetoed significant sections of the bill including the employer penalty for not providing health insurance

It says Romney vetoed it. What it does NOT say is that the veto was upheld. It wasn't. The employer mandate went into effect.

The Massachusetts employer mandate did get repealed, but not until 2012. That was after the poll I mentioned, which was in 2011.

60 percent of those polled said RomneyCare had bugs which needed to be fixed, but 75 percent wanted the overal law to remain.

Try again.
Okay.....let's try this, You stated:

"Was that the case in Massachusetts?

Nope!

75 percent of those polled five years after its implementation said they wanted
RomneyCare (ObamaCare's mother) to stay."

I showed you the difference between the two. I could care less what poll you mentioned. There is a big difference between the two, whether you want to admit it or not.

Restore Freedom & Liberty. End the Mandate now.

Chances are very good the employer mandate will be repealed just as it was in Massachusetts. The individual mandate is here to stay, just like ObamaCare is here to stay.

And in five years, polls will show a supermajority of Americans want ObamaCare to stay.

These are the political realities to which we must adapt.

One of the key reasons we have to accept this reality is because the GOP completely abdicated on health care in America. Even now, at this too late date, they have still not put a comprehensive health care reform plan on the table with which to replace ObamaCare.

This is how you can tell that all their shouting and pissing is just theater for the rubes. They haven't the intelligence or the courage to offer up any real solutions.

Try again.

Nope!

I showed you the difference between the two. I could care less what poll you mentioned. There is a big difference between the two, whether you want to admit it or not.

he's telling you what happened in Massachusetts. they love their coverage. and there is no difference between the two.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Put up or shut up.

Yes, thank you for your "documented opinion", sweetheart.

RAND published the full report yesterday; it indicates that Obamacare’s exchanges only enrolled 1.4 million previously uninsured individuals.
RAND Comes Clean: Obamacare's Exchanges Enrolled Only 1.4 Million Previously Uninsured Individuals - Forbes

Thank you for your opinion, though. :eusa_whistle:

Try again.

Nope!

Distinctions without a difference. ObamaCare will be as strongly favored in the polls five years from now as RomneyCare was and is in Massachusetts.

Your list also had no integrity, as I pointed out in one of the examples you gave. An attempted veto is not the same thing as "did not happen". You should check claims made by others before parroting them.

Last edited:

Try again.

Nope!

he's telling you what happened in Massachusetts. they love their coverage. and there is no difference between the two.

:rolleyes:
Whatever you say darlin'

Chances are very good the employer mandate will be repealed just as it was in Massachusetts. The individual mandate is here to stay, just like ObamaCare is here to stay.

And in five years, polls will show a supermajority of Americans want ObamaCare to stay.

One of the key reasons we have to accept this reality is because the GOP completely abdicated on health care in America. Even now, at this too late date, they have still not put a comprehensive health care reform plan on the table with which to replace ObamaCare.

This is how you can tell that all their shouting and pissing is just theater for the rubes. They haven't the intelligence or the courage to offer up any real solutions.

It's not 'giving' someone something if you're forcing it on them. Obama hasn't given anyone anything. He's forced it on them. If the People don't comply, they will be punished. The IRS will seize assets and possibly even imprison Citizens. So he's only given his ego, and the IRS something. It's really too bad his follwers don't see that. The Mandate is Un-American and wrong. It has to go. There can be no compromise on it.

Last edited:

Objection your Honor, speculation.

He made that shit up.

Nope, thats not what I said, poor g.

So this is the closest we will get to an admission by you that you have absolutely no clue how many of the 8.2 million were actually enrolled in non-compliant plans.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back