Empty Chair

God, are they still whining about Obama not getting to appoint another liberal to SCOTUS?

It's done. The fat lady has screeched.

Probably is a done deal by now...Congress is in a reelection mode and will not take on serious business

What will happen on November 9 when Hillary wins elections and the Dems take control of the Senate?

Will the do nothing Republican Congress spring into action and approve the moderate justice nominated by Obama ?
Perhaps we need to ask ourselves what happens if that sleazy skank doesn't become president. Your question is based on a very flimsy premise.

God, are they still whining about Obama not getting to appoint another liberal to SCOTUS?

Probably is a done deal by now...Congress is in a reelection mode and will not take on serious business

What will happen on November 9 when Hillary wins elections and the Dems take control of the Senate?

Will the do nothing Republican Congress spring into action and approve the moderate justice nominated by Obama ?
Obama went to pasture months ago.

Not really

The Republican do nothing Congress is completing their short reign of terror having accomplished none of their Republican agenda

President Obama can leave office knowing he has completed most of what he set out to accomplish

Not really

The Republican do nothing Congress is completing their short reign of terror having accomplished none of their Republican agenda

President Obama can leave office knowing he has completed most of what he set out to accomplish

yep, his goal of totally fucking up the country will be realized-------------congratulations dipshit.

Not really

yep, his goal of totally fucking up the country will be realized-------------congratulations dipshit.

yes, jake winger, the truth is many times funny.

Not really

I guess that Conservatives unilaterally declaring that Obama has fucked up the country demonstrates beyond doubt that Obama has accomplished what he was elected to do

Imagine if Conservatives actually supported Obama?

Not really

I guess that Conservatives unilaterally declaring that Obama has fucked up the country demonstrates beyond doubt that Obama has accomplished what he was elected to do

Why would someone support a President who doesn't believe America is exceptional?

Not really

Why would someone support a President who doesn't believe America is exceptional?

I agree

It is Trump who declares we are not great, Obama never has

I agree

I'm not sure. There was the apology tour and a lot of bowing to weak leaders, red lines and Benghazi, the junior varsity who're killing Americans stateside and abroad with muted repercussion and so on. Not the makings of greatness by most standards.

I agree

I'm not sure. There was the apology tour and a lot of bowing to weak leaders, red lines and Benghazi, the junior varsity who're killing Americans stateside and abroad with muted repercussion and so on. Not the makings of greatness by most standards.

Make America Great Again

What happened to believing we were exceptional?

baby_snot_bubble.jpg

Not really

I agree

Obama was asked if America was exceptional.

Not really

I agree

The leading Republican candidate says we are not

I agree

Link.
And don't confuse great and exceptional again.

I agree

Link.
Oh...so we are exceptional, but not great

I agree

Link.
Both greatly atrophied characteristics thanks to Obama.

I agree

Link.
Oh yea...I forgot

We need to elect Republicans to be great......like Bush

Link.
Oh yea...I forgot

Bush's Legacy on Africa Wins Praise

Ronald Reagan statue unveiled in Warsaw

Link.
Oh yea...I forgot

Bush did a great job in Africa...saved millions

Too bad he fucked up 9-11, Afghanistan, Iraq and the economy

Not really

Do you really think race relations are better today?

Do you really think 20 trillion in debt is better than 10 trillion?

Do you really think that having more people below the poverty level is good?

Do you really think that having more americans on welfare and foodstamps is good?

Do you really think that mass murder by radical muslims in the USA is an accomplishment?

Link.
Oh yea...I forgot

Bush did a great job in Africa...saved millions

Too bad he fucked up 9-11, Afghanistan, Iraq and the economy

We get it, you don't like Bush. We understand that.

Now, tell us what obozo has done to improve this country.

Forum List

Back